Theres up to a quadrillion synapses in a human brain

>Theres up to a quadrillion synapses in a human brain
>hard AI ever being a thing
I really don't see how both these could ever be true, yet Elon Musk and etc. talk about the prospect of this becoming a reality. Why? What do they think is going to change? Pic unrelated

Roll

Rolling

Gimme Boris

Bljat cyka ebatj

blyat

rollino

For the hell of it

You're right, its too hard and technology will never be capable of it ever. Lets just give up.

artyom get

>he doesn't think we will continue to research the damn thing in hopes of getting there
???

also, roll for vasya

Cheeki Breeki Iv Damki

rolling

give vasya

Rolling

Worst pick
Rerolling

Prepare yourself, pleb.

What we call intelligence, or conciousness, is really a large set of heuristics, or algorithms, that change over time based on experiences. We learn.

Once a set of algorithms that can truly learn is completed, they will possess the potential to change/improve over time. Depending on their environment, hostile or favorable, these algorithms may thrive or die.

If they are allowed to thrive, then what is known as "hard ai" will emerge. If this interests you, take a look at genetic algorithms, which serve as a primitive form of artificial intelligence.

What has to change is the creation of the "mother set", a collection of algorithms that can learn in a general manner and improve itself or create children programs based upon its own code. Thats the hard part.

is Zakhar a black-ass?

GiB artyom

why russian ladies are hot and all the men looks like this?

roll

roll

roll for Evgeny

Who /artyom/ here?

>has been playing Heroes of Might and Magic 3 for 16 years

roll nigga

I bet you believe in the death of the author you miseducated numbnut

Artyom is too good, rolling for Vasya

rollan

>Has been playing homm3 for 16 years .

Lol

rolling for my slavbro

>what are microcontrollers
>what is distributed computing
welcome to the 21st century retard

>legally retarded
>listens to Nazi music
Checks out

Even shitty mobile CPUs got two billions transistors now and we still haven't even moved from silicon yet.

Also roll for Vasya.

Elon Musk tends to talk up a lot of technologies, and often gives highly unrealistic timelines ([Incredible futuristic product] will be commonplace in 5-10 years!). He's not someone to ignore, but take what he says in a generous pinch of salt.

Also, rolling.

Fuck that. Reroll.

Rolleroni

rolingl like a hipster at coachella

probably won't need nearly as many if you don't attach a body to control and regulate, just the awareness, computation, and communication.
and who is to say the human brain is a very good one? it served us well before but it's built in layers upon layers of simpler brains - that is to say that the lizard brain is probably not what we're after and those parts could be disregarded completely.

in any case, i think neural nets are like gases in the way that they expand to fill the container they're in

also rolling

You can not escape your destiny, Dima.

>Artyom
>been playing Heroes of Might and Magic 3 for 16 years
MY TRUE HUSBANDO

rolling

>tfw I named my son Arytom
Ayy lmao
I hope he never discovers this shithole.

rolling

I have to roll desu