Without going into the details I need a way to record conversations I have without anyone knowing...

Without going into the details I need a way to record conversations I have without anyone knowing. I can't wear a wire and
using my cell phone is too obvious i think. Is there any alternatives? Thanks. It's just for general safety in a new business.

Other urls found in this thread:

theinstitute.ieee.org/technology-focus/technology-history/did-you-know-us-presidents-have-secretly-recorded-conversations-since-1940
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microphone#Fiber_optic_microphone
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transatlantic_telegraph_cable#Failure_of_the_first_cable
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirror_galvanometer
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A pmp with a record function. Tiny as fuck with a decent battery. I'm still using my old sansa clip+/sport so I can't recommend you any new ones.

shitskins are fucking disgusting

Why did she apply so much sunscreen?

Looks like it's a really hot day.

That's not sweat though.

do u have more of her? if you have long hair you could hide a bluetooth device that go around your ear, send it back to your computer, and have your computer record it.

image search tells me this is a jew.

I thought jews were white???

>summer

>implying

0/10 would NOT bang

>being a 12 year old

>complaining about not getting girls
>shitpost on r9k about tfwnogf

POO IN THE LOO PAJEETA

That sounds like a grave violation of privacy. Here on Sup Forums we value our privacy so I recommend contacting NSA or Microsoft instead.

>granny tits
>on a teenager
>not disgusting

>>granny tits
Clearly you have never been closer than 10 feet to a woman in your life.

Clearly you have never been closer than 10 feet to anything besides shitskins in your life.

Early-bloomer stretch marks.

>shitskin
she is white with a tan.

Youre pretty obsessed with brown people for someone who doesnt like them

>being blind

>I can't wear a wire
Can you be more specific?
You can't wear any recording device at all?
It's going to be impossible to do this without some sort of device.

Shotgun mic in pooper.

>2016
>shaming women

holy shit
no lol

She's so pretty ;_;

Agreed. I would love to lick her everywhere.

>pancakes tits

I want to cuddle her and have sex with her

>I'm a homosexual

>that thing
>white

also
>those grannietitties

Are you literally a faggot

I'm having a hard time empathizing with her thought process here. She's at the beach with friends or family and she's thinking about how she needs to take a picture of how sexy she looks in greasy sunscreen. On top of that, she makes sure to angle it so her less attractive companion is in the shot unknowingly.

I don't believe I would like being around someone really attractive, knowing this is how they think and act under the surface.

I wanna choke her to death

That dude is a grade A faggot but that chick is no fun.

>failed BUD/S
top kek

But she's so beautiful

>she's thinking about how she needs to take a picture of how sexy she looks in greasy sunscreen
or maybe she sees someone pointing a camera at her so she poses like a normal person wearing a bathing suit.
she is literally sitting. how is that trying to be sexy

Dudes a legend just Cuz you where raised by all females Cuz your dad left your ugly ass mom. Dose him being alpha make your chicken tindes rot? Dose it make you angry at the average penis size chart? Becuse you have to measure from the back of the balls to the tip to fall in the average category?

do you have any taste in women or you just pick up whatever is in the trash bin?

That's a stealth selfie, anonbro. She's taking it with her right hand, probably so she can hide it from the less attractive person.

You guys know how gay guys sometimes have wives or girlfriends as cover and they're known as beards? Is there a word for when attractive women seem to intentionally keep unattractive women around them so they look better by comparison?

Could be ocean water, but it's more likely that she had a dude put the lotion on her skin,

Why does it have to be a dude that put sunscreen on her?

Kek. Are you like fucking 5?

clip+ hidden recording BRO

I do the same thing.

>Jew
That chick looks brazilian tbqh buddy.

>Dose
Holy shit, kill yourself, dick riding Pajeet

>Striations on her tits.

She's still beautiful

yeah agreed she's really pretty

cool thread pertaining to my interests.

I just got a break as an actor and i've been told stories of people threatening to end your career if you don't do something for them. usually sexual stuff. Is there a way I can record my life similar to OP to catch one of these threats ? I don't really care about wearing a wire but would prefer not to what is the alternative ?

dem tit stretchmarks

>she

Those are some luscious oiled up titties. Some of you are real fags.

This.

She's gorgeous.

Like zebra stripes, so cute.

Bump

>pancakes

>Sup Forums thinks her tits are saggy
>Sup Forums doesn't know its normal for teenage girls get striations marks on their tits when they hit puberty and their boobs start growing too fast
Why am i not surprised?

Holy shit, what a perfect beauty. I'd take my time with her and literally taste her brown body for days.

It's truly amazing how many faggots are on Sup Forums.

This.

What a bunch of virgins and faggots

cuck

Jews are only whites when it benefits them.

Jew isn't a race

Get a load of this kike.

Kys

Yes it is....
It's a religion and a race

jews are asiatics originating from middle east

Simply stunning. I would cuddle her and get frisky with her if I could

When I was in high school OP, I brought down a unfair administrator by wire. I used a junk cell phone recording in my pocket, with an el cheapo microphone on my left shoulder with wire running down. No one will be able to tell.

Jews are mudskins just like every other Middle Eastern human plague. European ones look white because they bleached their skin for centuries in a valiant attempt to blend in.

I prefer the poo in loos from India. Honestly, it's sad that our media never shows the uptown side of the country

I've always preferred darker women. My favorites are latina or mixed black/whites.

Middle Eastern also looks nice, but usually horrible personality.

The problem with India is that it's not a rich country, so while it's not 100% poor, they simply ignore the rich parts because stereotypes.

Like charities and Africans

Bong Indians are better. I'd go to India just to bang a bong

>Tech
>Most run by tan skins

confirmed permavirgin LOLz

JIDF BTFO

I'm conflicted. She's good looking, but also an Israeli.

i'd still fuck the shit out of her. just wouldn't, you know, live with her or have kids with her or really have any ongoing long term relationship involving her.

Phone recorder with bluetooth head set.
Also you can use your phone, set it to record and casually check time with it and then place it on the table.

autism

Literally no way to tell that.

It's OK to be gay, user. Don't be so angry.

I made a picture and here is some some related reading
theinstitute.ieee.org/technology-focus/technology-history/did-you-know-us-presidents-have-secretly-recorded-conversations-since-1940

if you don't want to wear a wire I have an idea
but it involves a concealed parabolic microphone and having your "conversations" in direct line of it

down side is who ever you talk to might choose the location and check all around it before hand
and if you do converse at the place of your choosing the recording must be triggered remotely or by an assistant

Fags and pedophiles.

type looks interesting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microphone#Fiber_optic_microphone
immunity to water dust and magnetism come to mind

also that it is more electrically efficient see links
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transatlantic_telegraph_cable#Failure_of_the_first_cable
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirror_galvanometer

MOAR OF THIS BEAUTY PLS

aparrently, she is israeli

>tfw she will never use your face as her designated shitting street

Be aware of laws recording private conversations. For example, in the USA, in a lot of states it is ok to record if at least one party is aware that a recording is taking place. But in Pennsylvania, both parties must be aware that a recording is taking place. You can be arrested for breaking the law in Pennsylvania if you record another party without their knowledge and consent.

So depending upon your circumstances, check out the legal limits where you are.

So what?

Who cares? I want moar

What the fuck do you expect from jews

Google spy associates

This thread sums up the current state of Sup Forums

hello summer

Literally a bunch of faggots.