About to buy this vaping rig, decent?

Anything wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ex_hn73ap0c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>nicotine strength: 0mg
pussy

>spend over $100 for a first vape
what the fuck are you doing. go with something from ego. the aio is fine. you're an idiot if you're spending anything over $50 on a starter rig.

also you need to buy atomizers cause you have to replace them a lot

>0mg

Why bother? Spend your money on something that you won't literally blow out as 'smoke'. I only vape because I smoked for 10+ years and got sick of not being able to climb stairs or fuck without feeling like a landed fish but lack the willpower to break away from nicotine.

I just want to blow clouds during smoke breaks at work with the real smokers. I want to blow it out at stop lights and shit like vape nation.

If you're buying a vape to combat cigarette withdrawal orr some other similar problem, don't spend >$75 USD on a starter, and 0mg is fine.

If you're buying a vape for the sake of vaping and enjoying vaping, don't spend >$50 on a starter and do more than 0mg because all you'll be doing is just puffing steam.

If you're buying a vape to look cool in front of your friends, dump your life savings into a jewel-encrusted rope, tie the most intricate of nooses, and live stream you hanging yourself.

>tfw you can't much taste your favorite liquid anymore because of how used to the flavor you are

hahahaha vape naysh y'all! who else vaping here! vaping is so cool i get the fattest clouds xD

vaping while working feels pretty great though ngl

You do realize this is an 18+ site, right? Besides, summer jobs in HS doesn't count as real work.

>not working on any projects or hobbies at home

Are the parts compatible?

>Anything wrong here?

Look at a istick Pico

Or if your just trying to look like a badass get a cheap 100w box mod with an avocado 24 tank. Rebuildables increase your dick size by at least 2 inches.

That doesn't make any sense. Try again, kid. Or rather don't, just leave.

>If you're buying a vape to look cool in front of your friends, dump your life savings into a jewel-encrusted rope, tie the most intricate of nooses, and live stream you hanging yourself.
kek

I work from home and vaping at my desk is really nice. Only savages smoke indoors but vaping doesn't make you lose your deposit.

It is hard to not want to vape after this

youtube.com/watch?v=ex_hn73ap0c

that's amazing #provaping #vsports

Just switch to something that's really different for a week or so. I got sick of raspberry lemonade after a month, then switched to coffee for a week, burnt my coil, then went back to raspberry lemonade. It tastes just like the first time I vaped it now. Variety is the spice of life.

>only savages smoke indoors

I wish my mother realized this. Shit fucking STINKS.

DUDE

WEED

you're spending $100+ for strawberry flavored vapor. that seems pretty stupid dude.

LMAO

You forgot the fedora

10/10 vapebro. Go rip some fat clouds in enclosed spaces, brah.

Yeah, lung cancer isn't technology. It's genetic, though.

For real, those batteries are a hazard. Stick to lg, Panasonic, or Samsung. Don't go looking for authentic Sony batteries as they don't exist. Anything labeled "for vaping" is a snake oil death trap. Just because it's a regulated mod doesn't mean shit batteries won't do what shit batteries do, i.e. Explode in your face.

Bottom of the shit bucket juice is generally what kills vaping for most people. And it looks like you're getting some shit juice there. Charlie noble is a great cheapo brand. In particular I really love their Tripoli juice. It tastes like a fig Newton.

Finally, if you're not trying to quit smoking cigarettes, just don't bother. I took up vaping to stop smelling like a wet dumpster and having ash covering 90% of my car's interior. I would love to kick the habit completely, but this is one of those addictions that will grip you for life. Ask any ex smoker. You'll be tempted forever to take in nicotine in one form or another. And vaping has made the habit infinitely worse, regardless of the fact that I can breath better and don't smell like shit.
If you just want to vape to look cool, do like the earlier user suggested and commit sudoku.

Anything wrong here?
*Teleports behind you*

Why has it made it infinitely worse?

>It tastes like a fig Newton
that sounds amazing

>not buying a vape to combat nervousness and finally have something to do with your hands during breaks