Frustration Thread

Frustration Thread
We are former AMD shills and fanboys who are already tired of AMD bullshit.

In this thread we vent all our frustration and welcome our new Intel and NVIDIA overlords.

Hoping AMD will go bankrupt before this year ends so we all have a PC hardware golden age of Intel+NVIDIA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_u9QvMAiJS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We need more gpu threads, definitely.

AMDrone detected

We should have a sticky against AMD so as not to let dumb consumers buy them.

AMDrones plz answer

We need a new competitor to Nvidia, AMD clearly can't do anything right anymore.

Hopefully AMD sells their GPU business to Intel, and Intel takes on Nvidia in a more fair contest

This seems like a great place to find Nvidia shills. Post GTX 1070 averages for 1440p.

This dont tell shit

Just give up already. We all know you don't even use AMD.

Reminder that this could have been avoided, but mods sold Sup Forums out to Nvidia instead.

hmm

hmmm

>AMD: GUYS NEW GPU GET HYPED
>AMD: GUYS NEW CPU GET HYPED
>AMD cocksuckers fall for the bait every time just like linux faggots cry it's year of the linux desktop
>get disappointed over and over again but keep buying AMD because they're poor and make terrible life decisions

hmmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>poorfaggots having 1440p monitors
Hmmm I wonder who could be behind these posts

Wow, this game is pretty badly optimized. Sub 60fps on 1440 with a 980ti

Did I strike a nerve? :^)

DELETE THIS!

>AMD's flagship and new generation card can't even past 390 and 980

Just give up already
We all know you don't even use AMD.

>$200 card can't outperform $300+ card
wow

>Hoping AMD will go bankrupt before this year ends so we all have a PC hardware golden age of Intel+NVIDIA
Wanna know how I know you're a subhuman retard?

>money taking into consideration
The performance and efficiency is what matters.
Yes you save money for the card but it costs $50 per month to run as compared to $5 month on NVIDIA.

>Yes you save money for the card but it costs $50 per month to run as compared to $5 month on NVIDIA.
I really really love this meme, can I save it?

No it's just funny to me that you bring up performance on resolutions on which the target market doesn't have a chance of benefiting from.
It's like saying your car runs really fast on golden roads when all you have in your town is dirt.

TBQH why are these all games that nobody plays

>everything i disagree with is a meme

Yeah let the AMD run GTA V and let's see those 20fps on the 480x

Isn't the fury x or radeon duo pro the flagship?

Both the 390 and the 980 draw more power than the 480.

Dam pajeet, you gotta be more subtle with the shilling.

Please tell me this isn't true ;_;

Then why not prove him wrong? I can pull things out of my ass to you know.

Did you know that hydrogen hydroxide has killed more people than all of WW1 and WWII combined, yet the FDA has not banned this substance. This is what you get for voting filthy libtards into office, congrats.

Calling everything a meme makes you look like a retard.

Are you just going to parrot things like a massive autistic retard or prove him wrong? I own a gtx 960 btw, good job making us look stupid.

What kind of fucking retards do they have to be to fuck up the power draw like that? I can't believe I wasted a month waiting for this shit.

>us

I wasn't trying to prove him wrong. You're completely missing my point. I don't give a shit what you own.

ITT: a bunch false flagging nvidia shills

part 2 is out

youtube.com/watch?v=_u9QvMAiJS4

I'm really confused as to why there isn't an eight pin connector on the rx480

I guess everyone should wait for aftermarket coolers and power delivery

They think it's the flagship because the 1080 is Nvidia's, so it makes sense to them the 480 is AMD's.
It's the way basic bitches think.

They overvolted/overclocked the card to compete with a 970 without changing the power specs at the last minute. The whole card smacks of hash job

GTA V is playable maxed out on my 7950 OC at 1080p.

I know you're just a paid shill spreading FUD but god damn that pic is funny.

Apparently some guy from Germany has better performance undervolting the 480

Yeah because less thottling. Imagine if they made the aluminum block 1cm longer...

The rx480 isn't their top tier card. Why are people surprised that its not performing like a fucking 1080? They started with the portion of the market that nvidia ignored, with a cards that perform great for their prices. Lets see how this PCIe shit pans out though, thats literally the only thing that is seriously fucked up with these cards. I do hope things work out well though, AMD hasn't been good enough competition, which is obvious considering how the whole founders edition bullshit has turned out. Its pretty much nvidia telling all the consumers that they can charger whatever they want.

It's their flagship.

I actually own a Crossover 2795QHD and I'm planning on picking up a 480. upgrading from a 280x.

That does not mean its the most powerful card they will release. Its the one they have considered most important because its in the price range that most people buy in. Never once have thwy said it was meant to be in the top tier, the only time it was ever ahown as competing with the 1080 was in crossfire, and the benchmarks have shown that it can reach those levels in cf mode, but of course cf mode isn't perfect.

if a $200 card can't perform on the level of a $300 card from 2 generations ago then it's not worth buying. everyone already has that level of performance, so nobody is going to upgrade if the 480 can't provide better than that.

>Why are people surprised that its not performing like a fucking 1080?

it was hyped as a card that could 'easily' outperform the 980/390x/nano at stock settings. now we're seeing that the factory OC of 1266mhz can't even beat a 2 year old reference 970 in raw performance or perf/watt.

>not just using virtual super resolution
Gosh I guess you're fucking retarded.

With the introduction of DSR/VSR ALL RESOLUTIONS ARE AVAILABLE TO ALL PEOPLE, REGARDLESS OF MONITOR RESOLUTION.

I just don't understand why people were getting so hyped before the thing was even released. Hell, before even tests and reviews were released.

Why are GPU people so fucking stupid. It's worse than people who buy useless junk off infomercials.
What is it exactly?

AMD paid shills/astroturfing.

Probably because the market that they're targeting targets a lot more than the 1080 and 1070 and it delivers a pretty good price/performance ratio and a markable improvement over their earlier products and it was rumored that it could beat the competition hands down.

Kinda true, the RX 480 is sorta beating the 970/980 sometimes for a lower price point.

i agree the 480 was a bit of a disappointment after all the hype. But its not meant to compete with nvidia high end (hence why they pushed forward the 1060 release) and for $200 its a great card, considering that it will get better as drivers mature, and it beats out a 980 in VR due to the async compute units.
the only problem is that if you have $700 to blow on a VR headset its likely you already have a decent gpu or you have the money to buy a way more powerful one.

The reference 480 looks like total garbage, but I really hope it can be saved by vendor cards with better cooling and power delivery.

>we are former amd shill
>3 days now keep shilling a single card
>nvidia pays well
>expecting a mid range card to beat a 1080 by 100000 fps on each game AT LEAST while consuming less than a led bulb watt

70% of nvidia own userbase doesnt have it as per nvidia themselfs