LOL

LOL

Wat?

get out newshit

Zuckerberg uses tape to block his webcam instead of opening the laptop up and physically disconnecting it.
The joke is he's idiot pleb scum.

It's easier to just tape them and opening it would void the warranty

>he's scared of voiding his warranty like a little normie bitch

Normally I would call people idiots for taping over their cams, but Zuckerberg is one of the only people who actually has a legitimate concern of people taking the time to hack and spy on him.

>opening it would void the warranty

Yeah I'm sure a bazillionaire really cares about voiding his warranty on a $1000 laptop

> I'll never be anywhere near as successful as him
> I'll never get any of that sweet sweet azn pussy
> Better call him names due to my insecurities

You guys are fucking retarded. Literally who gives a shit about his laptop?

>zuck
More like cuck, lmao amirite

I care more about someone's laptop than the actual owner desu

Or the joke is he's actually aware that the NSA/CIA/NWO/FBI/ZOG/WWE/BBW are spying on us because he's a member and he's the one that sells all of our information

cuckerberg xD

Yes, that's the actual joke but why point it out to retards?

sorry, my urge to redpill is uncontrollable

>Tapes his camera and mic
>Password is "dadada"

Don't give him too much credit.

maybe its because he's the CEO of fucking facebook and wants to minimise the damage if his system gets compromised.

What system? The system where he sits at home amassing millions of dollars doing absolutely nothing except for selling your slightly politically dissident Facebook posts to George Soros?

who are you trying to impress with your angsty teen edginess? this is Sup Forums. at best we're all sick of this faggoty shit. at worst, you're talking to a bunch of other angsty teenagers like you.

why are you so defensive and mad?

>shut it down

Found the Jew shill

this isn't defensive, and this isn't mad. please don't project your panic attack on me. i'm just sick of people like you acting like you're making some insightful critique on facebook with this trite shit that literally everyone on Sup Forums knows already.

see i'm not dismissing the truth of his statement. i'm just tired of sperglords complaining about zuck cucking facebook users like he's making some incisive observation.

next is he going to tell us that banking is all a sham? or that money has lost its meaning since we left the gold standard?

are we ever going to stop getting 14-year-olds rotating through here?

Calm down, JIDF

You really think a Jew, no matter how rich, would rather pay for a new item instead of having it replaced for free through the warranty?

Any information leak could cost him billions of dollars, dipshit.

Samefag shill. Mark Zuckerberg is a scumbag kike.

If he's not doing anything wrong he has nothing to hide :)

Why would you ruin the resale value of a perfectly good apple book oxygen? He may be a kike-zillionare, but he's still a Jew.

>the master jew is afraid of being jewed
Like pottery

retard

Why not, it's faster anyway

>Not knowing how to use Facebook like Zuck does.