en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecutory_delusion
youtube.com/watch?v=F7N254MTA4Q
kat.cr/louis-rossmann-backup-t12864278.html
dropbox.com/s/p8ojrup3zoxojk1/Rossmann_FullHD.torrent?dl=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what?
youtube.com/user/rossmanngroup/videos

he's some youtuber, right?

i honestly can't imagine what it must be like to be emotionally invested in a youtube channel or the guy who runs it. are you happy? are you sad? do you have nothing else going on in your life, or are you actively making room for this shit?

>projecting

There's already a thread you fucking idiot.

I don't think he is

projecting what? i'm just curious what life is like for someone who cares about this stuff.

i have no idea what you even think is being projected.

Projecting what?

Projecting what?

why does he wear those plastic gloves? if he accidentally touches the soldering iron wont the plastic melt to his skin?

> shits on Apple every chance he gets
> chooses to only fix apple products
> everyone jumping on "fuck Apple" bandwagon even though ifixit would be gone if it really was them dmca'ing him

So what you're saying is the multi billion dollar corporation got its feelings hurt?

what? is there some conspiracy where people think apple is DMCA'ing him?

how fucking full of himself is this guy? or are all the viewers just riling themselves up?

that corporation is run by a bunch of fags so yeah

Watch his latest video dipshit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecutory_delusion

Flux is made of stuff you don't want to leave on your skin.

youtube.com/watch?v=F7N254MTA4Q

i'll get on that later today.

i'm starting the video, and... he's talking about his rough childhood.

is there a minute marker where he gets to the point you're trying to illustrate?

Just skim through this

wait are you serious? so my options are to skim a 300-post thread or watch a 12 minute meandering rant delivered by a guy in a rocking chair petting a cat?

i'm honestly willing to come into this with an open mind, but a ~5 sentence summary seems like a reasonable request. i'll read the thread and watch the video if i really need more firsthand details.

no

Making content is a good outlet. Maybe it looks really commercial now because of all the money there is to be made. But channels from like 2008 were really fun and genuine. If you want to talk about something, or have some thoughts to share, then making videos about it can feel a lot better than just making an anonymous post on Sup Forums. It's also good practice for if you lack social skills. Watching yourself afterwards sitting in that chair talking about stuff really gives you a new sense of self awareness. You might hate it at first, but it'll really help improve you in the long run.

I also recommend reading books to overcome social autism.

Only fixing apple products makes complete sense. Theres much more money in it than people wanting you to fix cheap consumer tier windows laptops which they won't pay you over $50 for

Same reason be doesn't fix phones, it's not worth the money

If you're not willing to put in the effort to understand the situation, then fuck off.

>If you haven't been a regular of the channel, I'd suggest hitting X for this video.

reading is a hard.

if you're telling me you can't articulate the core issue in a paragraph or two, it sounds like you don't have a firm grasp on the situation yourself.

who said that? where?

are you quoting the video but not pointing to a point in the video? are you all actually for real?

i ask one simple question and the whole lot of you give me fucking endless streams of rambling, ranting shit instead of a single concise answer. what's going on with you people?

its in the description, dumbass

as says.

and i would repeat my previous point. apparently reading for you is hard.

Louis Rossman is someone who wants companies to release their machine prints so that people in the repair business can properly fix machines that these companies don't even service.
He uses in his videos the prints that somehow make it outside of Apple, and i think what has happened is that a copyright claim has come to him for using these in his vids to repair stuff.

tl;dr: stallman was right.

Just wash your hands

Or, instead of wasting your time washing your hands frequently, you could just wear gloves.

Here's a backup of his videos.
kat.cr/louis-rossmann-backup-t12864278.html

I watched his latest video and its the first one ive seen.

Dude seems like a genuinely nice guy and is being threatened with some heavy shit. I like how he subtly hinted that people download all his vids for archive.

Good luck to him

samefag pls

>i honestly can't imagine what it must be like to be emotionally invested in a youtube channel or the guy who runs it
Have you ever had your favorite show or social event canceled? Let's be honest, probably not that last part because your post reeks of fucking autism. But it's the same feelings regardless if you are truly invested in watching something only to have it taken away by bullshit like youtube related lawsuits. If you enjoy the content that the person is putting out then why wouldn't you be sad when it's brought to an end?

Maybe when OwnAHole goes bankrupt you will feel the same

Are you seriously expecting to be spoonfed because you can't do a little bit of light reading? By the time it's taken you to shitpost multiple times in this thread you could have easily grasped what was going on. Jesus Christ you are so fucking dumb

the kikes are suing him and shutting him down

I'm making my own

I'm sorry but I don't watch YouTube as I'm not a homosexual.

But thank you for you thread.

this is the gayest post I've seen all day, and I've seen trap threads on Sup Forums

Who

I can identify where he's coming from but all this "I'm glad I went through this because it made me stronger." is Oprah-tier bullshit. It's obviously much better to not be fucked in the head.

so, is it a videos about how he is getting sued for (showing how to) repairing stuff?
or is it a video about how he is gonna sue others because they are stealing his videos?
or is he just made others are taking on his business?
why so cryptic?
>tfw i skipped about 10 minutes of the video to avoid all the sentimental mumbo-jumbo

Here is the reason for the lawsuit.
>rossman is fighting for right to repair bill that would require apple, and other manufacturers to give schematics to all repair technicians, and possibly publicly accessible.
>meanwhile apple is trying to restrict repair rights so that youre not allowed to repair even without the schematics.

The channel doesnt matter, the store doesnt matter, him using the schematics doesnt matter, he has 0 affect on apples income currently, but if he continued gaining traction (as he was) that would be bad news for apples racket on repair.

This lawsuit will finally set precedent for apple to refuse allowing private repairmen to fix their devices.

The schematics are just a convenient reason to set it all in motion.

I think it's fair in his current situation, that seems to be his coping mechanism, to make everything a learning experience..

And that coping mechanism has to be working over drive when you're about to be hit with a lawsuit from one of the most powerful corporations on earth.

fucking commie deserves it for trying to get companies to give up their freedoms

I might not care if it only affects Apple but if this a nationwide bill its horse shit. Why would you force a company to give out random things?

system schematics are the same as having a manual when you buy your car.

these arent trade secrets, only information for repair.

Things have changed. You're not going to find the source code for your car's computer in your manual.

And he's not asking for the firmware source code.

exactly what this user said, he's only asking to know which cables lead where, or which spark plug relates to which cylinder.

Nothing in the schematics is useful in regards to ip, because they have all been leaked for a long time and i dont know about you but ive never seen a chinese macbook knock off. And certainly not a knock off at internal hardware level.

Yeah, you guys are right, my analogy is shit.

uhh.... huh...

I never expect that kind of response here.

It's Canada Day and I'm getting drunk, so I'm being extra Canadian today.

sink one for me mate, im sitting in a freezing fucking server room after getting called in at 2am.

>if he accidentally touches the soldering iron wont the plastic melt to his skin?
no it will not, speaking from experience the glove gets burned and you do notice the hot sensation, but your skin is ok

Linus fits Sup Forums much better than Louis

Will do!

Linus is a normie with kids who shills garbage
Louis is a gfless autist who makes 1 hour long drunk videos, talking about depression and the times he was bullied

Haha, you saw someone reply this in another thread and thought it was a great response, didn't you? Protip: context matters

No more rossmann videos?

How will I get through the day now?!

If you watched his latest video you'd know he wasn't giving up, sounds like he's being sued.

that sucks

nice back up torrents though

>these arent trade secrets, only information for repair.
so what? if they don't want to give them out, why should they?

Because I own the device they sold to me and I should be able to reserve the right to fix it on my own.

Companies like Apple actively make it difficult to it and it sucks desu senpai

>you shouldn't be allowed to do whatever you want to your hardware
Get out. If I want to void my warranty and possibly break my shit then I am free to do so.

>you no longer own your laptop
>you no longer own your car
>"Your"? Appliances????
>Sure it would be 100 bucks to fix your air conditioner but we can't do that you see, it'll be 3200 for a new unit.

this is the road were going down.

Like read more books in general or specifically books that help you overcome social autism?

I agree, it would be stupid if they just plain forbid you to repair it yourself.

But spoonfeed you how to repair it? No.

If you want a proper repair, go to their technicians. Don't want to to deal with them? Don't buy the product at all.

In the Land of the Free it's illegal to talk about court cases you're in.

>projecting

It's not spoon feeding imo, it's giving the bare minimum to allow me to fix it on my own. At the end of the day the only reason they are forbidding repair is for the $$$

either way i hope my boy rossman doesnt get the fuk

He wasn't the king, retard.

did you do it?

I mean I have watched some of his videos and in a lot of ways feel me and the dude think a lot in the same ways, but hes successful and Im not, even though I totally understand what he means and even think much the same thing... I wouldn't put my face/name out there for a outlet, I'd come up with a alias and never use my face in the videos.

You truly have to have a Narcissus bone in your body to upload your face onto youtube most of his videos show him talking. If you for example go to Techmoan channel, I see myself more in that dude because of all the videos hes got he shows his face sparingly and only as needed, focuses more on the product that he's talking about.

When Rossman said he's not going to fight whoever out of self preservation but for other peoples rights, I'm sorry that is just BS, and you can tell he knows it to when he said it, in his mind that may be how he's justifying it, doesn't mean I don't like the guy, he may think there is something wrong with fighting out of self preservation but there really isn't.

hes the king we never deserved.
RIP Louis Bossmann.

After watching him now im more worried about the right/easiness to repair your own motherfucking car than a computer, it's insane how convoluted seemingly trivial things like a broken speedo have become. And it will only get's worse in the future.

New full 1080p torrent
dropbox.com/s/p8ojrup3zoxojk1/Rossmann_FullHD.torrent?dl=0

youre doing gods work user.

>louis takes a break to play dota after years of nonstop motherboard repair

kek

>Listens to Tori Amos
>Plays the superior MOBA

Based Rossmann.

>But spoonfeed you how to repair it?
Schematics aren't spoonfeeding. Neither is really making the components available for purchase.

You still have to get int there with a soldering iron yourself. And diagnose the actual fault. Just watch some of Louis' videos, it usually isn't a case of "X isn't working so I just replace Y".

>If you want a proper repair, go to their technicians.
Also, most of the time they will replace boards rather than repair them. Their "repairs" are so expensive because they're charging you a replacement fee for a full board when you might only need a resistor replaced.

>If you want a proper repair, go to their technicians. Don't want to to deal with them? Don't buy the product at all.
Good work pajeet, two rupees have been deposited on your bank account.