Where would you rate Steve Jobs on a scale of 1 to 10 as one of the greatest human beings of all time?

Where would you rate Steve Jobs on a scale of 1 to 10 as one of the greatest human beings of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/2011/10/thos-carlyle-on-steve-jobs.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And we must celebrate and remember him by buying as much of his present and future legacy as possible.

>selling stuff made by little chinese children
0/10

Maybe like a 7, Pixar was cool

>died because he used alternative 'medicine' instead of actual medicine
>probably donated like none of his insane income to effective charities
not that high

0/10
I'm not glad he's dead, I'm just glad he died.

unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/2011/10/thos-carlyle-on-steve-jobs.html

lol this nigga is high

Pretty fucking low, pal.

I wish he died earlier.

h/10

this is a lie, apple doesn't offshore, that'd be ibm and its pajeets not chinese kids

Influential maybe, but he was not a great human being.

-MAX_INT

Average. He didn't invent anything important, he didn't find a cure for cancer or did anything else with a noteworthy influence to humanity.

0/10

Once they go bankrupt after their fad status dies and the current generation of millennial hipsters die, no one will remember his name at all. Like any other generic businessman in history.

>chemo
>literal poison that nearly kills you
>"real" medicine

lmao

He doesn't even deserve to be rated at all. I wish he died much earlier. He made world worse place, because other companies copy Apple blindly, even when it's clear that what they copy is just bad. Also, he literally smoked weed, which is a red flag for me.

>Acid hippy who figured out how to jew everyone

The human embodiment of vaporwave.

I graduated from high school the year steve died. After the final exam the a teacher from the commission told me something llike "so you want to apply to a info enginieer university right? Want to become the next stave jobs?"

I cringed for the first time in my entire life

lel

2/10. He gets two points for being able to use his tyrannical ways to motivate others to create something interesting.

Bill Burr got it right. Steve Jobs basically was an idea guy, who got other people to invent stuff for him. "I want a thing that plays hours and hours of music and fits in my pocket. You... invent that."

But it just werks

>co-founder of richest/wealthiest/most dollar valued business in the history of mankind dies of cancer-related illness
>does the company donate any money - ANY MONEY - to cancer research after his death?
>fuck no, they pocket every cent of profit offshore outside of US tax regulations and milk consumers like the cows they continue to be
>fuck Apple
>hard
>fast
>with a cattle prod on full fucking stun
>then cap them in the head with the bolt

Should have looked the fool in the eye and plainly said "Fuck you, no I don't want to be the next dumbass that denies he's got cancer and avoids any and all life-saving treatments because he's a stubborn pigheaded stupid megalomaniacal micro-managing cocksmoker that didn't really do much of anything at all except yell at people he knew were to pussified to stand up for themselves and tell him to kiss their asses collectively..."

Or words to that effect.

Bill?

Yes, I won. He's dead, which was the entire point.

Am I on /r/atheism or something

>Iphone still dosen't support flash because of his autism

>1 to 10
>greatest human beings of all time
Uhh... so give us some examples here of how your random scale is calibrated. If I'm a 1/10 on a scale of greatest human beings of all time, that's still pretty great, right?

that's very good

now all it needs is a "turn off javascript" option and it will be secure

>Yes, I won. He's dead, which was the entire point.
And when you inevitably die we'll have won.
It's all a matter of waiting.

>he thinks that supporting the equivalent of X.org in Web is A FUCKING GOOD IDEA

Literally almost all shit.

I start everybody at 10 until I meet them and I never met him.

top jej

>modern file management models are bad
>USB is bad
>accessible laptop I/O is bad
>high-density displays are bad