Where did everything go so wrong?

Where did everything go so wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

hardocp.com/article/2016/05/27/from_ati_to_amd_back_journey_in_futility/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When they decided to make a speed demon CMT machine despite both Intel failing with the first and Sun failing with the second.

1-.Intel paid companies to use just their products
2-.Bulldozer

hardocp.com/article/2016/05/27/from_ati_to_amd_back_journey_in_futility/

> Where the plot thickens is when you look at the Koduri’s unwavering ambition. Koduri’s ultimate goal is to separate the Radeon Technologies Group from its corporate parent at all costs with the delusion that RTG will be more competitive with NVIDIA and become a possible acquisition target for Koduri and his band of mutineers to cash in when it's sold. While Koduri is known to have a strong desire to do this by forging a new relationship with Apple on custom parts (no surprise there) for Macbooks, the real focus is on trying to become the GPU technology supplier of choice to none other than Intel. While this was speculated some time ago I can tell you with certainty that a deal is in the works with Intel and Koduri and his team of marauders working overtime to get the deal pulled into port ASAP. The Polaris 10/11 launch, and all of its problems, are set to become a future problem of Intel’s in what RTG believes will be a lucrative agreement that will allow Koduri and his men to slash the lines from Lisa Su and the rest of AMD.

>Appoint a Poojeet to head up important GPU designs when his real agenda is to sell out to Intel

>Security Features

Nice, my shill power has leveled up with that.
I will convince everyone not to use aymd
thanks

the best part is that AMD was competitive when it this written

>I have no idea how business works
You seriously think Pajeet has more control than the chink CEO?

They bought ATI and put themselves into insurmountable debt which severely affected their R&D outlay for the past 12 years.

Im sure they lost a lot more from Intel's jewing

Bad timing of the ATI acquisition. The 2008 recession. The fucking TLB bug on Phenom. Spinning off Global Foundries for cash. Bulldozer aka AMD's Netburst.

I think the key is they've been cash starved since the ATI acquisition and it's strangling their research and development.

So will the PCIe fiasco finally kill AMD?

I hope so, because of their incompetence the desktop market is basically a monopoly already.

They done goofed when 3dfx went tits up and they didn't buy them out like Nvidilol did

Sell ATI (RTG) off to intel and let it be known as the IDEON IX 480 :^)

But that's all true though

when they thought they could compete with nvidia whilst being $1bn in debt.

This copypasta you spam has never been relevant, also zero sources.

They're still trying to figure out if it's even a big deal or not so I highly doubt it.

DESIGNATED

hmmmmm

A
Major
Disappointment

This desu

>Where did everything go so wrong?
Price gouging the Jews.

AMD is an american company

I will personaly kill pajeet if he does this

My dad worked at ATI then at qualcomm

Im gonna be an Electrical engineer to maybe one day work in the same place as my late dad, but it seems that this guy's target is to go rich.

Whatever comes first.

>AMD once again backing up DOA features
DX12 is great don't get me wrong, but Win10 is absolute dogshit and unless they drop that whole botnet and spying shit this won't change same way people were sticking to outdated XP till Win7 came out cuz Vista was such a pile of steaming shit.

>Also implying AMD poorfags who were too greedy to buy a proper Nvidia GPU have money to pay $60 to play AAA DX12 titles like Tomb Raider and Hitman

Nvidia makes a pcie frying gtx 750ti, no one bats an eye. AMD goes a little over and everyone loses their minds.

Here

Because no one actually owns 750 Ti. AMD shills on Sup Forums were furiously masturbating to this card for the last month. 480 is a pile of shit that barely beats stock 970 and unless the non-ref version will somehow fix their Nuclear Fission temps it will drop behind 970 again since every decent 970 can OC to performance levels of stock 980.

>Nvidia makes a pcie frying gtx 750ti

750Ti does not go over pcie limit like 480 does

>this damage control
>he doesn't even know what he's talking about
>b-b-but nvidia

neck yourself

When they didin't decided to make Phenom III