Fucking 5.5 inch phones

Anyone else sick of 5.5 inch screens? I've been using my Moto E for awhile and while it was OK when I rarely used my phone is showing its age. The touch screen is inaccurate and it randomly shuts off from time to time. I'd like to keep my next phone for the next 3-5 years so picking the right one is worth thinking about.

What I'm looking for:
-Android
-4.7-5.0 inch screen
-Support for T-Mobile band12 (building penetration)
-Newer than 2014 (power, battery life, tech, and band12 support as above)
-SD card support would be really nice
-NFC would be nice
-Best camera you can get for the money:

$150-$250

I bought a Samsung Galaxy S6 active off ebay for the active button, quick camera loading, good quality camera etc. I never got it unlocked but the seller was cool about the return so w/e. I can get one off swappa or ebay unlocked for roughly $250~. The phone doesnt support SD cards though so I'm taking the time to re-evaluate and hopefully find something similar but with SD card support.

Even at 5.1 inches the phone felt a bit big, I'd like to be able to run with it in my pocket.

I use a 6 inch phone and have nor preblem with it you manlet faggot

Also stoo fucking crying about big phones and use google, there are loads of phones under 5 inch you fucking retarded faggot

You be suprised how many fail once you start checking on GSM arena.

I have a buddy that lives on his phone, he just got a 5.5 (or was it 6?) inch screen and hates it. Hes been using it for 2 months and he says he still isnt used to it.

OnePlus One master race

i have the zenfone 2 laser and no complaints

He is a faggot too, i still habe my old zte blade and i cant even imagine how i used a small phone like that

Yeah I like the Moto E 2015 I'm waiting for the Moto E 2016 to buy one.

Moto G has been OK for me for the price (I have small hands), wish it had more RAM though.

>Even at 5.1 inches the phone felt a bit big
Let me guess you are a little girl Is that too big for you? I'll make you like it big

Nigga im on 1st gen. Part of why I want out so bad. The phone isnt terrible its just not quiet there.

I actually had a Moto G and it was stolen out of my car within 3 weeks.

I could have rebought one but decided to try cheaping out. Then a year or two later I started using my phone more and just ignored it for another year~. Now I want a better camera and 4g which im paying for anyways.

Never used the first gen. The second gen is almost like the first gen of Moto G but with more battery and thicker. The only problem with it is the camera sucks, both front and back.

I bought a rugged chinkphone and apart from the potato camera, it is a delight. I guess I'll just have to get a gopro...

was on a 5.5" chink phone for almost a year. shit is too big. now i'm back on my trusty galaxy s2. running cm13 now. its pretty snappy, only websites load a bit slow anything else is pretty sweet.

i just want a good 5" phone with sdcard and removeable battery.

Look into the No.1 M2

>tfw when you'll never get a proper sequel to the 2013 Moto X
>tfw no one makes beautiful 4-inch phones
>tfw when the only good phone under 5 inches is the iPhone SE

The market decides, and sometimes it decides badly.

American market is a drop in the bucket. Free your mind.

>tfw the smallest size for a decent android is 5.2

>tfw SE masterrace
Feels nice laughing about all the fags doing acrobatics when trying to use their phablets one handed.

That said there is definitely use for a fuckhuge phone, intagram-whores can replace a pc/laptop with it and people in business get pretty much a PDA but the way the market looks makes hardly any sense. That shit is supposed to be a niche.

Thanks user, but I'm on sprint. Can't import shit to run on CDMA

The 3rd gen looks sweet, I want one so bad but they are hard to get in Australia

Xperia Z5 compact looks good too but totally different price category

Holy shit I'm a fucking idiot and thought we were talking about the Moto G, mah b homies

Your fault for picking Amerifat snowflake garbage technology

(OP here)
Hell 4th gen is just coming out and its decently priced. My main hangups:

-so far all the cameras have been sub-par
-people complain about them being outstripped in price/performance pretty quickly after release.

I had a 1st gen G and it was ok, the X would have been worth it if it ever dropped in price but they never did. I was really tempted by the second gen with the customization shit.

Had the same problem with my G3, at first I thought the size was bearable but after a few months it just felt too much to use. Sold it and got a Z3Compact and everything has been awesome since. I miss the god tier cam from the G3 tho

you are a filthy manlet if you seriously can't handle 5.1"
I've gone 4.3" - 5.0" - 5.7" and I can't even hold my older phones without feeling like they are goddamn fisher price phones.

Oh yeah and the newer ones are now 5.5 inches =/

Unless you have freakish long finger, you can't handle anything above 4.3" in one hand without moving the phone around.

You probably want a ChinkPhone at that price range, but AFAIK all have really mediocre at best cameras.

It's a hit or miss, some got a surprisingly decent one, even the cheap ones. Just finding them is fucking hard.

Though I'd rather look into used flagships from last year.

For a low-dollar not retarded huge/heavy Android phone what about the Nexus 5X?

Best Android software support. 5" and pretty light due to plastic construction. Good camera. Fast. Only real downside (besides the plastic, which is a matter of preference) is no expandable storage, although I wouldn't consider that a big problem on an Android phone with USB-OTG (I assume it supports).

Can pick up well below MSRP.

Agree. Makes sense for people for whom their phone is their only computing device, but if you have a laptop or desktop I don't get it. Why deal with this giant phone, when you can much more easily watch videos, edit documents, and play games on something else?

I don't get it either. Okay, if somebody intends to play mobile games and emulators ... it makes somehow sense but other things are just bizarre for me, editing documents is downright cray on a touchscreen (though I take a lot notes) and as you said, why watching a video on phone if you got a pc/laptop, even a 6" monster is pure cancer compared to some 12-13" laptop.

Guess there is also e reader replacement too.