IPhone 7 in Deep Black

>iPhone 7 in Deep Black

My body is ready!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qtBHW5Nn2zI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your body is ready for the $850 app drawer?

no front-facing speakers, no care.

I'm gonna upgrade sometime soon and I'm seriously considering getting the iPhone 7 because I've been using android since 2.2

>upgrade
You sign contracts for your shit? Good goyim!

Same here. I'm kind of over android. I'm ready for something new.

A new iphone can do less than my 4 year old samsung phone. fuck that. especially with the new features in the s7. Does the iphone 7 have vr? Didn't think so.

same here, android is getting boring i need something new to my life.

Does vr suck on phones? Yes.

>Does the iphone 7 have vr?
Apple hasn't invented VR yet, user ;)

>Samsung VR
>Decent VR experience
Pick one

>he doesn't use headphones with his phone

I never said I bought my phone on contract, I guess "upgrade" isn't really the correct term to use.

>headphones on the iphone 7

nice joke mate

>My body is ready!
you'll use it as anal vibrator?

There is an app for that! :^)

Of course it is.

You literally can't make this shit up. Apple makes themselves a joke all by themselves, the Onion is going to be mad about this.

>deep black
ifags confirmed cucks too.

Poo in the fucking loo Rajeesh.

kys

it's the right term, he's just a dickhead

you autist can argue abut specs etc all the day, but the looks are fucking beautiful compared to 99% of androshits

Specs don't matter when androids perform like this: youtube.com/watch?v=qtBHW5Nn2zI

>kys
You should both kill yourselves and fuck off back to iJustine or whatever YouTube shithole you came from.

androids are great when you open the box and switch it on the first time, after you download things it gets slower and slower, thanks to the wide variety of android HW meanwhile Apple having just a few