Louis Rossmann

Have any of you seen his channel? He runs a 3rd party laptop repair shop and documents some of the stuff he does.

What his latest video is hinting at it that Apple is suing him and trying to get his channel and his company shut down for repairing Macbooks and making apple look like a greedy jew.

He hints in the video that you should download all his videos to and re-upload.

I mean I knew Apple was greedy but come on! Destroying this guys company and livelihood is a bit much don't you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F7N254MTA4Q
kat.cr/louis-rossmann-backup-t12864278.html
change.org/p/apple-give-people-like-louis-rossman-the-right-to-repair-apple-products-before-it-s-too-late
youtube.com/watch?v=Pk4p4oEu2sE
mirror.lucysan.net/pub/rossmann
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

link for the video

youtube.com/watch?v=F7N254MTA4Q

Gay Mafia is real f am

Asshole deserves it

>muh fruit laptop

No one deserves this. He is a Thinkpad user as stated in many videos he repairs Apple products but does not use them as he finds them annoying.

>newfag
>being this new

the hell you on about

No I've never heard of him. Link to channel?

We know, we've had many threads about it in the past hours.

This is why you don't get into a business infested with copyright bullshit. Bad business decision.

>making apple look like a greedy jew
more like revealing the jewy greed, rossmann is bossman

USA got some fucked up laws. This would be perfectly ok in the rest of the western countries.

he repairs laptops how is that "infested with copyright bullshit"? it just so happens that he also repairs jewbooks

not familiar with the guy and not a fan of jewtube shilling, but if it's true then Apple is truly a bunch of cunts

Yeah it's true.

"Oh no we are losing a hundred thousandth of a single percent of our profit. KILL HIM."

Apple are a bunch of cunts, but Louis Rossmann is a fucking autistic sperglord of the highest order. I have a good feeling he'll off himself over this at some point.

Who on g hasn't heard of him yet, for fucks sake.

That being said, it sucks that he has to go through this. I'm going to download his videos and start component repair here in aus. Fuck apple.

Torrent with 703 videos are being seeded
kat.cr/louis-rossmann-backup-t12864278.html

nearly filling my HDD for this guy

His viral publicity campaign is especially effective on Sup Forums.
Yesterday he was a failing blogger. Today he is Sup Forums's hero.
He's clever, you must admit.

We need more threads!

>failing blogger

Here a petition someone just made:

change.org/p/apple-give-people-like-louis-rossman-the-right-to-repair-apple-products-before-it-s-too-late

Really glad someone made a thread on him, I love this guy. I even listen to his videos while playing vidya

I'm currently at work. Is this legit?

Don't download this, it turns your computer into mustard gas

I assumed as much.

Reported.

I've seen a lot of threads about him before.

>how is that "infested with copyright bullshit"
Because the schematics he needs to use cannot be acquired without pirating them and the diagnostic software he needs to use to verify that his repairs have actually worked properly and there are no faults remaining on the laptop before returning it to a customer is also not available and has to be pirated.

Basically, he can't do the job without pirating stuff.

>for repairing macbooks

no, for illegally using their board schematics.

Back to Sup Forums conspiracionist scum.

>repairing proprietary shitware with planned obsolescence built in
Maybe he should consider a career change instead of fixing fashion accessories

where the fuck does he get those schematics tho

If there is money to be made...

there is no money in hardware repair in 2016

But there is, or else they would have been out of business already.

You ring Apple Store to get your Macbook repaired and you get a booking in a week. Drop by Louis and you might get your Macbook back the same day.

There is money to be made.

>chang

hardware repair shops seem to be doing better than ever, everyone owns a smartphone and laptop and everyone is a fucking butter fingers with them.

the low price of hardware, the consumer upgrade cycle of 1-3 years, and the lack of modular open design means you either buy something new or repair it under warranty by the OEM

the OEM doesn't even bother repairing a lot of the time. They just throw out the broken shit you sent them and replace it with a new item because their profit margins are that high per unit. See Applel

all this works against the independent hardware repair shop

>for repairing macbooks
So it has nothing to do with the fact that he uses stolen diagnosis software and schematics?

>Louis is illegally using software made by Apple
>"why is he getting sued!???!"

Assuming this is related to Apple, and he is in trouble, and not just looking for free advertisement and pr
And Sup Forums spinning this harder than a liberal on a black crime case too.

Keep in mind this is the guy that says reballing doesn't work.

He also had to google GB/Gb on live stream, then made a cover up video on it to pretend he wasn't just a fucking idiot

The question isn't whether it's illegal or not. Everyone knows it's illegal. The point is that it shouldn't be.

>And Sup Forums spinning this harder than a liberal on a black crime case too.

10/10

Why should it be legal?

A company makes software that is for in house use, and for repair shops that are certified by X company, and someone decides they want it so they steal it. (Which is what Louis did)

And yes, if you aren't authorized to use something, that is stealing

he didn't mention apple not one time

1) All software should be free to begin with
2) Being able to know what's in your computer and how to fix it should certainly be legal

You can disagree with 1, but I don't see how anyone could disagree with 2.

This I've heard more about this faggot in the last 24 hours than the rest of my life.

I don't agree with 1 because if you make something why should you have to give it away for free?

>Being able to know what's in your computer and how to fix it should certainly be legal

That's right, and exactly fine. What the issue is, is that people are entitled and think they should have access to tools so they can make a job easier for themselves. when they did not pay for it, or put the work in for it, or are authorized to use those tools, they shouldn't have it.

>1) All software should be free to begin with

Jesus Richard Stallman has brainwashed this board

Well you have a point there, maybe it shouldn't be legal. But I think that Apple SHOULD give it away, as a sign of good faith.

Calm down Pahjeet

Dude, he just said that almost everything is fine.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pk4p4oEu2sE

He was recently posted on reddit and imgur and has gotten a lot of attention as a result, prompting Apple to pursue all this legal shit.

Except when Applel will charge you $700 to $1000 for a hardware repair that will lose you all the data on the laptop and you can get it repaired by Rosso for $300.

Then sell it, because Macs have a high resale value, buy a newer model and be better off than just throwing it out and getting a new one.

It's anti-competitive.

We go back to the auto industry again. Imagine if you could only take your car to a few select dealers for any kind of repair. One, they would charge more because there is no competition, they are setting the benchmark rates. Two, if you aren't somewhere close to a dealer for your car (when it breaks down) then it is terribly inconvenient.

Same shit applies. We could go back to that video Louis made about the guy serving in Iraq or Afghanistan whose laptop was under an extended warranty recall because of some fault that Apple decided to acknowledge but he couldn't send it in for repair/replacement because Apple wouldn't ship it back to him and he wasn't due back in the States until after the warranty would run out.

And the main problem with the diagnostic software is that Apple doesn't use it to repair the boards but to verify faults and whether it comes under a warranty repair or not. In the end they just replace the board.
Louis actually uses it to help diagnose the problem and then check that the problem has been resolved.

Honda service manuals where available for long time for free on their official website so not all companies are evil like the fruit one.

apple haters REKT

This nigga is getting a lawsuit from apple fyi

OP clearly just came from rebbit and thinks we don't know based Louis

Mirror of all of his videos: mirror.lucysan.net/pub/rossmann

Mirror of all of his videos: mirror.lucysan.net/pub/rossmann

Sorry for double post

fuck off louis

top kek
all those retards with mirrors
for nothing

all this apple hate does make you dumber
because apple didn't sue him (sauce: his last video)