Hey Sup Forums, anyone interested in being a co-founder for an IT consulting business...

Hey Sup Forums, anyone interested in being a co-founder for an IT consulting business? The services we're offering is mainly advice and creation of financial technology software. We haven't had any trouble finding clients so far in the sector we're working in. There are two of us already, both programmers who met on /biz/. We're looking for a third co-founder with programming skills and time to round out the team. (If you're a full-time worker or student you probably don't have the time.)

pros:
>work remotely
>be your own boss
>get experience in the market and starting up a tech company
>escape NEETdom

cons:
>initial work for equity instead of pay
>escape NEETdom

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8G9QIIvSpzE
automattic.com
zapier.com
basecamp.com
contriber.com
buffer.com
invisionapp.com/
toptal.com/
baremetrics.com
realhq.com
teamgantt.com
taxjar.com/
teleport.org/
teamtreehouse.com/
copass.org
recurvoice.com/
groovehq.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pros:
>feel like you have a real job

Cons:
>you don't have a real job and won't be paid. you will be compensated with something slightly less valuable than monopoly money

I have a better idea. You program the whatever and I'll be the CREATIVE DIRECTOR

Get gased.

You'll be creating a business on equal footing with your fellow co-founders. Entrepreneurship isn't for everyone, takes work and comes with risk but it isn't a bad thing.

OP I'd be interested. I have skills in Python, C++, Javascript, and PHP, but I can learn basically anything. I've also been a NEET for a few years and feel like trying to do something -- hope that's ok.

My email is: [email protected] if you're interested

OK, I'll start with a logo.

How do I get in touch with you? I want to forward you my resume.

Reach out to me via e-mail: [email protected]

Thanks!

Sent :^)

This is a fairly specialized field so there will be some learning involved regardless. The important thing is having a base of software skills and being able to collaborate via git, github, slack and other tools. I'll email you later today with some more information.

Will there be video conferencing for which I will have to put my shirt on?

>>initial work for equity instead of pay

Fuck off, kike.

Yeah how about no. The only people who would agree to this are students.

dammit, now i gotta go watch that video again. its been years, but oh god is it funny.

is that the one with the IT guy who blames everything on that one guy? What's the video called again?

Nah its more about an IT guy dealing with a less than adequate user. It's "The website is down", great watch!

that's it, thanks!

I'll bite. Tell me more.
[email protected]

I propose that we introduce shit buckets as a company policy. Will that work, OP?

I saw you fags meet on /biz/
You are slimy as fuck dude. Your fucking tune changed a lot since the other thread. Glad I kept quiet

youtube.com/watch?v=8G9QIIvSpzE

I'm down
[email protected]

We already have customers lining up but I'd be misleading you if I said that payment and stable wages were guaranteed at such an early stage. Like my partner has said: entrepreneurship is high risk and we're not guaranteed to succeed. But with that said: the rewards here are much greater than working at a regular job:
* like being your own boss
* having complete control over your schedule.
* and learning skills that are likely to be invaluable for the rest of your life whether you go back to 9 - 5 or not.

I've worked in IT now long enough to know how brutal the hours can be so having that control over your schedule is what motivates me to try this.

>escape NEETdom
>work for equity instead of pay
chose one, you scumbag

>doing all the legwork for some one elses startup
>thinking someone is going to bite the unbaited hook

> we are so incompetent and have such poor social skills we went to Sup Forums to find employees for our pyramid scheme.

It's the same situation for every cofounder at the table. No one is being taken advantage of except perhaps by themselves in opportunity cost.

People who can program but have no degree and are looking to get into the tech field, NEETs, someone who want to create their own business and generate profits for themselves instead of top brass. That and working from home are my personal reasons. This isn't 'work for free' but instead 'create value and make money from the proceeds'

I'll be contacting you shortly

I'm the other guy, not the one who posted the /biz/ thread, so I'm not sure what you mean by changing tune. I do have a different tone.

shoot me an email too at [email protected]

pls email let me atleast send you my resume

holy shit is this a joke?

you realize you still have to go back to school in the fall, right?

> thinking your this guy
> falling for a pyramid scheme.

Don't worry, you'll get an email. Try not to think of it too much like a hiring process, if we are a good fit we'll be partners, not boss/employee.

>trying this hard on an online taiwanese carton forum

>No one is being taken advantage of
ofc not, you just want some neets to build your startup for you for free, get fucked back to with your scams

this

seriously who would be dumb enough to fall for this

>2016, not working remotely to steal money from the normies from the comfort of your couch while jerking off to hentai

It's like you guys haven't heard of Slack before. Also, here's a list of companies that were all founded remotely:

automattic.com
zapier.com
basecamp.com
contriber.com
buffer.com
invisionapp.com/
toptal.com/
baremetrics.com
realhq.com
teamgantt.com
taxjar.com/
teleport.org/
teamtreehouse.com/
copass.org
recurvoice.com/
groovehq.com

I think oDesk was also a remote startup as was Squiggle ... It's not such a crazy thing these days but recruiting on Sup Forums probably is ...

>lists other companies that were founded remotely thinking it means shit.

holy shit you are a fucking joke. fuck off back to wherever you came from

This is an excellent, well-constructed reply that addresses my point concisely.

You don't have a point, you listed shit that no one has ever heard of before as some sort of example of why anyone should give a flying fuck about you. An online gantt chart? It's called fucking visio you child.

This is the dumbest underage post in a while on this board. It is obvious you have literally nothing to go off of, and do NOT have fucking customers 'lining up'. You have jack shit but some dumb fucking idea spawned by even dumber people on /biz/.

You have NOTHING to give. Only a fucking complete dumbfuck would even think about coordinating for 'equity' when I guarantee you don't even have any lawyers or contracts to sign.

You are a fucking child, and you need to realize you have to stay in school because this is not the ticket out of your parents basement.'

Feel free to prove me wrong at any time.

> being this dense

jesus christ dude, i don't know anymore if you are trying really that hard or if you just forgot to take your autism pills before running this scam.
either way, that's just sad as fuck...

>help me build this awesome thing
>no pay, but you will get share
>...
>once a nice list of potential clients is accumulated "sorry i need to go away, you can continue with the """company""" alone if you want", while going away with said client list

>homosexual found death after failed scamming attempt on an online poker moves board. neighbors recall hearing a loud "why won't they bite?" shout coming from the victims apartment before a gun shot sound was heard

he's indian

Why are you so angry? Does the possibility of two guys succeeding scare you that much.

>Does the possibility of two guys succeeding scare you that much.

I'll wait for your Sup Forums post telling us about how we all missed out

create a spam thread once that happens!
on btw
>you wont because you cant

There is a lot of negativity and skepticism in this thread. This is pretty typical of Sup Forums culture and I expected it when I made it. That said I know that there are talented people on Sup Forums looking for opportunity, and starting a tech business with like-minded individuals is one of them. Yes there are risks that we will not become successful. But this is not a scam, and as we grow our company and form a working relationship over the course of months that will become clear.

There is no opportunity. There are just people seeing some of the most obvious bullshit phrases in the history of job searching; 'be your own boss', and 'paid in equity'

>Become rich
>Very first thing you do is go back to Sup Forums to brag about it

G-good commitment user but fuck dat. I'd sail around the world or some shit

>you will slave for us (for free) for months
>its totally worth it bruh

>dreams of grandeur from someone who can even run a successful online scam
kys

Former software engineer here. Fuck it ill bite.

[email protected]

If OP's business plan was any good and he was actually someone to be trusted, he would have already found a technical co-founder through the regular channels (meet-ups, etc.).

Please don't work for this scammer for free, anons.

Not everyone lives in a big city with a tech scene or wants to travel every where user.

For those of you who are stupid, op is shilling his scam shit on other boards

Don't do any programming for him till you get paid

Hint: you're not getting shit

>OP claims to already have fintech consulting business and has no trouble finding clients
>can't afford travel to the nearest city with +1M population that would have large enough tech crowd to find co-founder out of

>outsourcing to neets for free is much more budget friendly than wasting money on gas

>What is online marketing

It sure as shit doesn't involve saying work from home, make your own hours, and be your own boss.

Those are craigslist tier bait

He literally said he lives at home when he made this thread on /biz/

Literally a poojet NEET MLM

Maybe not if you work at McDonalds and know as much about marketing as you.

>work for free for street shitter
>get "" "paid""" in equity
>Rajeesh does the first pump n dump
>disappears
>leaves you with zero capital business that just committed a felony

Did I miss anything?

Even someone who works at mcdonalds knows better than that, not to mention they are actually getting paid.

I have a job and I sure as shit would never consider anything with those types of garbage buzzwords. Even startups pay with real money alongside stupid options

The naysayers in this thread are very dedicated. It's been almost 20 posts and there have only been two new IPs.

I am disappointed that these anons have such a low opinion of the Sup Forums userbase. I am a US citizen. I have used Sup Forums for a decade. I have met countless people on this site who were skilled and professional. I have collaborated on open source projects with people from Sup Forums. I don't think there should be a stigma attached to looking for potential partners here.

No one wants to work without pay. I don't want to work without pay, my partner doesn't want to work without pay, and you don't want to work without pay. But it's a reality that until there is revenue or investment, new businesses don't have money to pay people. Unless you believe that new businesses can only be started by the rich, that's a reality that we have to accept. You can nitpick about similarity in the words I used to shady craigslist ads. But they are simply the truth. You wouldn't be working for me or my partner, so I don't understand the implication. We will be working together, and we will all split the same equity. We write code together, on the same projects. We will be working as a team. And we will own the company, and its value, together. Equally and legally enforcibly.

>I am a US citizen
codeword for shitskin or anchor baby

Wait, you came on to Sup Forums to recruit children to do free work for you?

white as snow

You have clients lining up, there is no overhead, you have 0 reasons not to pay.

I can see how it might look but we're a pretty run of the mill consulting company. We get our clients from internet marketing and work remotely with tools like Slack and Git. You still have to work hard and we're not running "a NEET MLM sweat shop" or pitching a get rich quick scheme.

The reason why I posted the original thread was because I live in a remote town and can't travel due to existing commitments. My background was actually in finance until a few months ago when I quit my job. Since then I've been doing this off and on, struggling to find a partner until I met user on biz. This is actually harder than it sounds, to be honest [spoiler]look at this thread[/spoiler], because most websites are designed for people to meet in real life which is a shame because remote teams can work really well together (look at open source, for example.)

If that doesn't convince you, I really don't know what will. Obviously there's only so much I can say here about the business since a brand associated with Sup Forums wouldn't be the best idea. We're mostly just looking for someone who likes software and wants to join us in starting a business. If not, I'll move along I guess.

you said you were the other guy here
WOW

It can get confusing without IDs.

We are both in this thread.

You have clients lining up and have no overhead, you have no reason to not be able to pay people.

Who wrote up your contracts for the binding agreements regarding equity? You understand that referring to open source projects that have no monetary involvement is not something to use as an example, right

>can't even scam neets
>failure at everything
fucking leave, you scammer faggot! this is not

rolling
killallthe at nigge.rs

The overhead is the time it would take to do the projects when we could be taking on better ones. We've already discussed taking on something smaller to start with but developing software without a team would take too long and piss the customer off.

It's hard enough just doing the marketing by yourself but I wouldn't think to accept one of these projects until we have more people (hence the thread.) Keep in mind I only met biz user recently so it was alone when I found the first customers. We'll need to hire some people when we're ready to accept work but that's definitely not now.

That's not what overhead is. You have nothing, and feel like somehow you should be paid when the project is completed instead of someone else. That isn't being 'your own boss' that is called being a fucking faggot.

Stay in school

I'm going to stop replying to you. You're actually really ignorant, stupid, and incredibly immature.

Pft, nothing personal kid.

It's okay, if you cannot handle the real world, you will forever be bound to living with your parents trying to make some fuck retarded startup. You are a fucking tool and no one is dumb enough to fall for your bullshit literal attempt at a scam.

>all out of b8
>i'm not even trying anymore
next time you scrum, try to introduce kys into the """business"""

>why are you so angry?
Because there are millions of wannabe steve jobs "idea guys" out there who waste the time of talented programmers with the "I can't pay you right now but if you build me we can both be millionaires! I've already designed a logo, I just need someone to build everything else for me because I'm a tech illiterate normie" bullshit. Fuck off back to .

But are you white as cum?

>equity
Can I take it to the deli and cash it in for a sandwich? ;^)

Not OP but he mentioned they were both programmers in another thread

So, you want me to take YOUR risk?
If you're so confident in what you offer, why don't you get a loan and pay your workers an honest wage?

Oh, right, you're one of *those* jews.

Why should I work for equity and have to have you as a partner? Why should I rely on you? Why wouldn't I just create my own startup instead?

Hey, I'm creating a new Facebook! It's gonna be huge! Wanna work for me? Pay is 20% of company shares. Sound good?

Lol butthurt. Someone doesn't understand startups and is sperging out. Startups are not for working for an employer you shit load. They are a new company created by a group of students or friends in their spare time . The idea is that you take more risk by participating at an earlier stage than an established company , but you get more if you manage to succeed.

Normally startups need a few things:
* a good idea
* Team
* Good execution

OP has two programmers for so decent team (I think three founds its suppose to be better) , no idea if the idea is good , but it seems to be that he has customers , so he can do something right. You sound like a wage cuck who can't wrap his head around the idea of starting a tech business even though its fucking easy. Stay mad wage cuck.

This thread reads like a wage cucks worst nightmare: THIS IS A SCAM, STAY AWAY, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEE. NEET SWEAT SHOP.. ARGHHHH. MARKETING, WHATS THAT MLM, REEEEEE

Wage cucks so hopelessly cucked that they've never had a customer in their lives. Must be quite terrible having such a defeatist mindset. People like that will never have their own businesses. Stay strong wage cucks, maybe your loyalty will be rewarded one day by your bovine master tho I doubt it

You may quit samefagging now.

>Startups are not for working for an employer you shit load

>implying startups don't hire people

Sure, some do hire people if they have the funding but many never get that far. Investment is a lot tighter these days and people aren't going to give you shit if you have little to show for it. The only option left for those who want to succeed is grinding like the pitiful shit that OPs doing now. Grind until you've ground so much that you no longer need investors ... because its only then that they'll give a fuck about you.

Sounds interesting. I'm also in finance. What kind of financial technologies do you develop OP?

Binary dick trees. They're like regular trees but arranged in such a way that they look like dicks. I figure enterprise will love this

[email protected]