So why do you guys even use droids? Are you all poor or something...

So why do you guys even use droids? Are you all poor or something? You don't get the good emojis and snapchat is awful on droids... Smh...

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.stevenschoen.emojiswitcher&hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only niggers buy iPhone s

enjoy the botnet ishills

So the point with your picture is that iPhones turn you gay?

> basing your hardware purchases on small images and narcissistic app availability

get your Facebook meme the fuck outta here

>Tfw you can change emoji sets to whatever you want and mod snapchat to add more features.
>tfw even the OS is irrelevant and you can do that on any decent phone.

Its not very hard.

Personally I take photos at 1:1 on my Android phone.
Much better than 4:3.

> basing your hardware purchases on ricing ability

I think my phone takes good pictures compared to many iphone photos I see.

>not basing your hardware purchases on ricing ability

I don't use either.

Black user with a droid. There's a stereotype that droids are for the poor while IPhone are for the well off.

You fell for the marketing meme. Although the fact that droid phones do offer low end devices should be a good thing, Iphones are for status seeking nigger faggots.

You mean how Apple actually goes out of its way to obscure collected user data so that the user stays anonymous as much as possible, while Google does the exact opposite, collects as much as possible because well, that's how they make money?

As it seems now, if you value privacy; go Apple.

Liking emojis and using snapchat. You must be God damn young.

snapchat..really? Who gives a fuck about snapchat. emoji's..what the fuck are you a girl or something? Really kid, not everyone is a social media shit for brains looking for likes and validation.

I can buy any device I choose, Apple will never get a dime out of me. Enjoy that iTunes.

Poor people buy iphones to not look poor. They're still actually poor and will continue to be for the rest of their lives because they keep buying needlessly expensive shit.

>Negro humor
>Wanting to look ghetto fabulous so badly that you buy Applel marketing hook, line, and sinker

These are the people that would rather drive a used Lexus with 150,000 miles on it than a new Toyota. They should be sterilized.

>dont want to spend a lot
Buy a poorfag android
>want to spend a lot
Buy a high end android

Is there even a choice?

Android is like a tired old dog just waiting to be put down.

It's fragmentation is now at nightmare proportions with most people still running kitkat.

It's already dead, It's just waiting for another alternative to kill it and win phone 10 can run android apps so if MS ever gets their shit together Android will have serious problems.

kek you must be autistic

> he uses "Snapchat"

srsly there are better snapchat clients than snapchat, and the pics look better than snapchat because Snapchat CEO is a Apple loving cunt.

Sup Forums is so autistic and gullible I love it

That's why niggers buy them, so they can pretend they're rich

and you must be retarded.

>IPhone 6S - 56000 pyб/$850 USD
>Lumia 640 dual sim - 2000 pyб/$30

Nope. Not spending two months salary on fucking phone. Lumia + DSLR is still like a quarter the price of an iPhone.

For Google, any data another company has about you means less money for Google (Google benefits of being the only one to have your data). Apple on the other hand doesn't lose anything when giving out your data, because that isn't their business model. But Apple would hurt Google by giving away your data (that they definitely collect about you, just like Google). So it's obvious, that it would hurt Google to give away your data and benefit Apple to give away your data. Now who do you think has more incentive to protect your data?
In the end its all about money.

So you have an extra device and a shitty phone just to save couple bucks?

And this is why poor people stay poor, kids.

Are you missing the fact that Google is an advertising company, who actively profits from your data, while Apple is a hardware company that needs trust from customers and use the data to improve their products only? Look at things like Differential Privacy, Google could've introduced it long ago if they cared about their users.

> A couple of bucks
> $600 USD difference between DSLR+Lumia
> Average salary is $450/month

>being such an obvious faggot

Yes and to Google your data is much more valuable. If your data was given away though, your data would be practically worthless. Googles whole business model would break so they have to protect it much harder than Apple.
I'm not saying Google cares about their users. They care about money. And for Google, their users data equals money. Why would they give it away?

DSLR would be $400 already and have the downside of being another huge ass device you have to carry if you want to make pictures. Given the shittiness of a Lumia, everyday use would be a major pain too, while saving up for a 3-4 months would give the best of both worlds.

Their business is "giving data for money". Seeing the state of Android security and the mess that encryption is, they don't seem to protect it very much. (Though their online services are rather secure)

>You don't get the good emojis
iOS has the shittiest, dumbest looking emojis of any platform.

t. iPhone owner

Why buy a brand new DSLR lol?

Just go on Avito/Craigslist/Ebay/Whatever and buy something used if you care about image quality.

I bought my 550D on Avito for like $200 USD equivalent and lenses for $20, and while not great, it is better than any iPhone will be in the next 10 years.

BUT, even then, 90% of people don't even care all that much about the image quality.

The Lumia camera is good enough for the majority of instagram/snapchat selfie people.

And again, nobody wants to save for like half a year to buy a damn phone.

>Their business is "giving data for money".
No it isn't. Their business is giving adspaces for much more money than anywhere else, because they can target ads much better because they know who they're served to

My droid more expensive than your iphone you poorfag

The people who buy expensive Android phones are worse than the iPhone people.

Why do you really need a $700 Samsung? Really, what do you ACTUALLY use that eight core processor for?

What do you do that a $50 phone can't do?

All emojis are equally dumb and shitty

Not that user, but...

A $50 android phone won't run a couple of the car tuning apps I need.

Which is fine, except that there's no good replacement for the 2013 Nexus 7...

Having a more feature rich os that runs as smooth as ios

>mfw poor muslims use iphone

Galaxy s6 owner here.
My phone shits on all iphones out there while being cheaper.

Fair enough, if you actually truly cannot use a cheaper phone. I think you're a real edge case, though.

And a Lumia will grant you that, and I'm sure there are cheap android equivalents that will, too.

But even if it wasn't as smooth as molten butter, does it really matter? Is it worth $700?

Also, feature rich? Like what? What do you have on a high-end Samsung/HTC/LG/Sony that you can't get on dad's imported chinese android?

Same damn OS.

>You don't get the good emojis
Come again?

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.stevenschoen.emojiswitcher&hl=en

>Why buy a brand new DSLR lol?
Well, you pointed out the price of a new iPhone, so it seemed only logical.

>it is better than any iPhone will be in the next 10 years
At zoom, most likely, at everything else, no. Mobile cameras advance pretty fast, so I'd say 2 years max.

>BUT, even then, 90% of people don't even care all that much about the image quality.
Fair enough.

>The Lumia camera is good enough for the majority of instagram/snapchat selfie people.
It's actually surprisingly good given the price, though the factor that rapes it is low light performance. The instagram/snapchat selfie people want to do their selfies when partying and shit.

>nobody wants to save for like half a year to buy a damn phone
If the question is between a great phone and a somewhat functional one, waiting to get a much better experience sounds like a better plan. Obviously depends on how you use it too, if it's mainly for calls and texts, a Lumia is fine obviously ... though if you just want to do the bare minimum, obviously a premium phone is a silly idea in the first place if money is a question.

Adspaces aren't their only income source when it comes to data though. Although I didn't word myself precisely enough, it's "renting data for money"

Outside of the already mentioned camera thing for people who don't want an extra device, it's the entire experience. A better, more vibrant screen. A lot more responsiveness, which isn't just lag. Basically everything you do on it, is more enjoyable and not annoying. In case of iPhone also the whole continuity thing.

You can shitpost on a single core 1GB RAM toaster with a 15" TF screen too but why if you have better options? Whether it's worth $700, obviously depends on how much $700 bucks and the improved experience are worth for you.

>And a Lumia will grant you that
I said feature rich.
>What do you have on a high-end Samsung/HTC/LG/Sony that you can't get on dad's imported chinese android?
Warranty? Customer service? I have a chink phone though and their service is great. But always waiting 3 weeks for delivery is worse than 1-2 days.

>Warranty? Customer service?
So basically things the iPhone does better. Kind of invalidates your previous post:

The only people I know who use android devices are deliberate contrarians

You know the type: votes libertarian, video game fan well into his adult years, listens to metal, starts most of his sentences with "actually," thinks he's hot shit because he built a gaming PC, but doesn't know the first thing about computer science

That guy.

There are probably a few of them in this thread

So why doesn't every professional shoot their sports and wildlife photography with their phones if that means they have to carry less stuff around?

FRIENDLY REMINDER that only BLACKS and HISPANICS use Android. Are you trying to convince people that you're a GANGSTER by buying one??

No you asked what the benefits to cheap chink androids are. Those are the benefits. To iPhones, the benefits are the features, as I said. But you probably already forgot the beginning of the sentence, so why bother talking to you.

That's seems more of an Android user on Sup Forums, the ones I know IRL are either poor people who don't care too much about phones or average people who don't care too much about phones and need something that "functions".

A professional obviously prioritizes the end result; you can't expect the average person to carry around a DSLR just because they might want to snap a picture.

I'm not him. Does 's description fit you?

Well I don't know any poor people irl

Android is only an operating system. This might be hard for you iTards to understand but a company separate from Google (the company that produces Android) puts the operating system (Android) on their hardware. So the shitty camera quality is not the OS's fault, it's the actual phone manufacturer's fault.

Wow you people are retarded..

He got a point saying that this benefits are more noticeable with an iPhone though. Take service, there is no fucking waiting. You go to an Apple store and get a new one if something is wrong with it. Shit, my sis got her replaced past warranty because the power button was a bit too loose.

Good point.
Android is prime vehicle for careers and manufacturers to shove all sorts of crap down your throat. And if you want to get rid of any of it, all you have to do is void your warranty.
It's the Windows OEM experience of 2003 in your pocket today!

>the ones I know IRL are either poor people who don't care too much about phones or average people who don't care too much about phones and need something that "functions".
I deliberately chose Android over iOS because of the features it has. Drag-and-drop file transfer, user-accessible shared storage filesystem, ability to sideload apps not on the Play Store, and a home screen supporting widgets and app drawer for less-used apps.

Carrier-branded phones are shit and there's no reason you have to buy one. There's plenty of high-end unlocked Android phones out there.