Thoughts?

thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

liliputing.com/2015/07/run-windows-7-on-an-asus-zenfone-2-kind-of.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this needs to be a thing Sup Forums i believe in your powers

Is that a Macbook?

So you wanna put a Laptop mainboard into a phone? Enjoy your 20 minutes of battery life.

just put a big enough batter in it then. it doesn't necessarily have to be a super thin phone. it can be like a UMPC.

It's called the WinGPD.

It would probably have an awesome battery life with that size screen. Use OLED to extend it further.

Please do it OP, let your autism flow.

Already exists.

i'm not autistic enough to walk around with what's basically a 3ds.

>720p

Yet you seem ok with walking around with what's basically a toddler toy, complete with fruity logo.

liliputing.com/2015/07/run-windows-7-on-an-asus-zenfone-2-kind-of.html

i guess being able to run CAD software is toddler tier to you as well huh. i mean i could easily do that on a cherry trail. what if i'm on the bus and i suddenly come up with an electric dam that's 16 percent more efficient than yours and i just whip it up with my thumb? do you know how fucked you be as my coworker if i can pull that out for my boss? you may as well literally end your existence the moment i swipe it to the meme clouds and he has access to an instant boost in revenue.

So pretty much a macbook then?

no a macbook has to be unfolded. i'm talking about a small tablet. you can still put it in a pocket but it's not insanely thin. think a first generation sony xperia.

You must be 18 years of age or older to browse Sup Forums.

>5.5" screen

>desktopOS
>no keyboard

Are you retarded?

If so then just go buy a Venue 8 Pro.

>5.5 inches thick

So basically a Macbook minus keyboard and trackpad.

Good luck with getting the touchscreen to run then.

>desktop OS
>no keyboard
There is literally nothing wrong with this. Windows makes a great tablet OS

There are MacBook tablets, they're called Modbooks, but they only have a wacom digitizer, no touch support.

Then go buy an HP Stream 7 faggot.

Just make it that you have 20/20

Why would I? I've already got a Chuwi Hi8 and a Dell Venue 8 Pro.

[GO]

The fuck is this?

A UMPC

wow, that really looks gay

Man I wish VAIO will release another one with Core m/Atom x7/x5 and a updated screen.

That and a modern Vaio UX

No place for a good battery, into the trash it goes.

What's the point of a full QWERTY keyboard when you shrink it down to nothingness?

OP is inventing the tablet PC in this thread.
you some kind of genius?

Done right it is pretty useable.
I used to crack wifi passwords and niff account information for people with a N900.

Pro tip: the actual "innovashun" in MacBook is how tightly they were able to fit the batteries in to the curved chassis

So use a 1440p screen then, just like phones.

Win10 scales very well with texts and such to not make it too tiny.

That's like the perfect wardriving device, it emanates just the right amount of autism to get you arrested at first sight

Nah, normies don't understand it, they think it's some kind of new phone and won't make a fool out of themselves.

>has more ports than macbook

tfw this has a better keyboard than the chromebook pixel

Not necessarily. The batteries mostly power the screen. Smaller screen, better battery life. Won't get 8 hours screen time but it won't be 20 minutes either.

>he works outside of designated working hours

HAHA OH WOW

If it generates more profit, who doesn't?

i only work 4 hours a week for $6000 paychecks. who's laughing now?

My point was that it's only a 5.5" screen so 1280x720 is perfectly fine. anything more would be overkill.

* Facepalm *

Smh

I bet iPhones are already more powerful than Fagbooks.

Why would anyone want that? Every modern smartphone has better hardware than this """"Laptop"""" and they cost way less too.

>BS touch screen keyboard

Absolutely haram

you faggots and your faggot-ass MUH TINY UMPC SMASH OUT SOME CODING ON THE GO COMPUTER RIGHT IN YOUR POCKET

it'll never happen ever. Your manlet toy will never see light and you were born too late to enjoy them when they mattered. Now they don't matter and will hold no share in the market.