We're good lads, it was a publicity stunt to get more subscribers

We're good lads, it was a publicity stunt to get more subscribers.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pk4p4oEu2sE

called it, the martyr routine was just too much bullshit

>i'm going to try to be concise for once
>posts a half hour long video
but what really got me was some thread a while back where someone was like
>this guy isn't really all about self-aggrandizing stuff, based on his philosophy videos
>posting videos about his philosophy

He was contacted by law firm that works for apple and he freaked out.
This correlates with his last few videos and concern with his sanity and mental health.
He is loosing it and there is nothing more to it.
He may as well get sued to the ground but we wont know before he gets more details which we dont know when will it be.

Knew it.

Yeah I think Apple would not bring out the lawyers if they did not want to threaten someone so he is right to be freaking out.

Paranoid schizophrenia, he's going mental.

Shit, you think so?

QUADDERS

I'm not surprised.

Apple wouldn't be contacting him via a law firm if they didn't want to at least send a message. I think he might be being a bit optimistic in thinking this will just go away.

Story?

He's such a fucking piece of shit. Send him back to whatever shit hole country from which he came.

Then he stays in Jew York since he is born there.
nice going pol tard.

Well i fell for it, couldn't be happier, the guy is a genuine genius

post your philosophies!

FUCK! I sent him $500 hoping it would help him fight Apple. How do I get my fucking money back?? I don't want to eat ramen for the next month. FUCK!!!

you didnt send shit niqqa

FUCK YOU LOUIS! GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!

Stop giving this greasy autist attention.

the holocaust didnt happen

It's not gay if he's wearing a skirt.

I just had a thought. They know of his channel. He makes it very public all of the flaws of every years macbook model. What if apple contacted him to work with him to fix some of these flaws?

>watching Louis self destruct like this

He's going to be the next Terry

we did it reddit

Yeah apple will definitely fix those problems on the 2009 mbp for the new line of 2009 mbps

here's my gold to you, dear sir!

Thank you for the gold KIND stranger!!!

Post YFW Louis trolled the entire tech cummunity.

There is no genuine point at all, just whatever the walking universe that is inside your head wants to absorb today.

He's just a part changing monkey, not an engineer as he tends to emphasize in his videos. He wouldn't be much useful.

lost all your credibility here Louis

did you even watch the video user

literally, apple lawyers who get paid millions came over to him and started talking to him... to which he freaked the fuck out for obvious reasons.

this guy fucking talks too much.

I hate people like you.
If you like something like futanari or traps, you are at least bisexual.

I knew this guy was full of shit. Seriously, over the past month or so he's been shilled literally everywhere

vote for lexit xD

if that's a trap i'll

Whenever a lawyer approaches you, you NEVER say anything before hearing from YOUR lawyer. He fucked up big time talking about it, even if only vaguely.

Gas the kikes, race war now

I dont think it was a publicity stunt. If it were the possible gains were way lower than the super high risk he takes, and given that hes a reasonable person in almost all his videos this doesnt seem like anything he'd ever do.