Converting my ps3 to pc

Hey Sup Forums I have a ps3 320gb motion bundle and I was wondering if I should just make it into a PC.
I know Sony has a destro for it. BTW is there anyway I can install win 10 on it?

Also I have a poo tire gayming PC with
AMD a10 5800k APU
12 GB 1333mhz ram
I don't have any graphics card and the apu is having trouble running gtav at 20fps on 720p
I have thought of selling my ps3 and getting a 750ti for my PC, and this is why I'm here.

Should I sell my ps3 and get a graphic card. Or should I turn my ps3 into a PC if there is a way.

Thank.

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/06/if-you-used-to-run-linux-on-your-ps3-you-could-get-55-from-sony/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BTW I have thought of just pirating games for the ps3 and getting a wireless keyboard to play them. But idk if there will be a performance increase in my gaming at all.

Also I have someone offering me $325 for my ps3. Should I just take this offer? I bought it for $400 in 2011

No way of turning PS3 into a PC (There is but only Linux and the feature was removed with an update)

Sell the PS3, and get the GPU, that should improve performance for games.

Also, start saving money for some better parts.

Doesn't higher frequency RAM actually make a pretty big difference with APU builds?

It does but I'm poooer so I got cheaper second hand ram sir. My entire build is costing only $350 including monitor and peripherals sir.

Thank you sir.

>$325 for my ps3
the ps3 isn't worth anywhere near $300 any more. so no. you'd be ripping them off to sell it for that

/thread

You can still install linux if you have CFW.

dubs of truth

You can downgrade with one of those chink $5 flashing tools

Hey guys op here. What about buying a wireless keyboard and gaming pirated games on the ps3.
Would that be better than gaming on my shitty PC?

If so I can put off getting a GPU and just play pirated ps3 games with a keyboard. The only reason I like PC gaming is pirated games and gaming with a keyboard mouse combo as controllers suck.

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/06/if-you-used-to-run-linux-on-your-ps3-you-could-get-55-from-sony/

Pretty sure only Unreal Tournament supported playing with a mouse and keyboard on the PS3

Just sell your PS3 and buy a used AMD 7970 or something for like $120

>I know Sony has a destro for it

They DID, and they got rid of it a long ass time ago son.
You would have to downgrade pretty far back to do it, not sure how hacked it is or not. Downgrading used to be hard as shit

I gotta say, this is probably the most retarded post I've seen on Sup Forums in a long time.

Yep

It's a shitty version of puppy linux, who gives a fuck? It wont play shit and will be slow.

And CS GO

Sell the ps3 pirate and emulate games for 350 you can get a gtx 950 and upgrade your CPU to a fx 8350 then just run emulators and modern games.

Or a rx 480 and fx 6300 whatever floats your boat I recommend buying the 8350 anyway though

unless youre selling your psn account with with the ps3 theres no way someone would pay that much for one. can get a new one for under $200 and a used one for under $150

I'm in poo land and everything is more expensive here.

For example the r9390 is $1k USD.

Speaking as a ps3 owner and Playstation fan, you should sell your ps3 and maybe try to import a graphics card or something. You'll just plain have more fun with a pc sounds like.

Turn it into a steam boxen

>Also I have someone offering me $325 for my ps3

Jesus Christ. You fucking retard take the offer. You could buy a PS3 again for less than a quarter of that price. Take it immediately. PS3s go for £50-£80 on Ebay regularly. Whoever gave you that offer is a retard.