aoc-europe.com/en/products/u3477pqu)
youtube.com/watch?v=_Ewrs7-lE3Q
visualstudio.com/en-us/products/visual-studio-community-vs.aspx
msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/k1sx6ed2.aspx
comediansincarsgettingcoffee.com/judd-apatow-escape-from-syosset
openhardwaremonitor.org
forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/56439-Windows-7-ultimate-x86-x64-ISO-Download
mirror.corenoc.de/digitalrivercontent.net/
howtogeek.com/220723/how-to-uninstall-windows-10-and-downgrade-to-windows-7-or-8.1/
kinguin.net/category/15083/windows-7-home-premium-oem-key/
amazon.ca/VicTsing®-Professional-Wireless-Adjustable-Function/dp/B00F85N41Y/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1467484110&sr=8-6&keywords=wireless mouse
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16842102278&cm_re=surge_protector-_-42-102-278-_-Product
outervision.com/power-supply-calculator
amazon.com/CyberPower-CP1500PFCLCD-Sinewave-Compatible-Mini-Tower/dp/B00429N19W
camelcamelcamel.com/CyberPower-CP1500PFCLCD-Sinewave-Compatible-Mini-Tower/product/B00429N19W
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if i have a cheap office mouse with noticeable negative accel when i move it quick, is it better to have a lower sens or higher sens?
i have the poll rate overclocked to 500 Hz wich is stable but i still notice the negative accel sometimes

How secure is RDP compared to something like key auth SSH+VNC for remoting over the internet? I'm not super familiar with windows remote desktop stuff.

Is there anything else you need to do when converting your full sized rig to mATX other than getting a new case and motherboard? I'll probably upgrade my GPU to the RX480 too.

How do I torrent for free without getting death threats from my ISP?

Stop being American

Does viper4android have any impact on the audio quality if you only only install the audio driver and enable it?

Publicly listed torrents should be relegated to cam rips or shitty anime/old movies no one cares about.
New releases should be avoided but private trackers is where you should obtain that garbage.

any good data recovery software that doesn't mask itself as a malware..
im sick and tired using the trial versions because it doesnt even let me recover the data...what gives...

So the answer is private trackers, then?

How do i get into phone to cloud storage. It is android.

I got my last phone robbed, and learned my lesson, want to keep EVERYTHING synced on the internet.

I want to get a steam link for casual games since they are dirt cheap. But I have a toaster CPU. Will that work? Older games run fine.

Is it possible to encode the video from the host PC using the graphics card instead of the CPU? According to valve's FAQ, you want the client PC (in my case just steam link) to have a GPU capable of x264 decoding, but then says you should have a quad-core CPU on the host machine. Which implies the answer is no, but I'm still not sure.

honestly probably makes audio worse.

Have you logged in in your new phone yet?

It should've asked you whether you want to sync or not when you were logging in; if not, try enabling sync in the account settings.

What do you mean by everything? Photos can be synched automatically to stuff like Dropbox, everything else is best to sync via backups

>2015 league of legends Brazilian semifinals.jpg

What should I be aware of before I run games through WINE?

I would like to play older games like King of Dragon's pass and Jagged Alliance.

Most recent game is Darkest Dungeon and Valkyrie chronicles.

You may be right.

I mean, the company that made the phone has profit on stake, if they released a bad product they'd lose a lot.

Meanwhile, the viper devs don't really have anything on stake, so they wouldn't really be in trouble if they released a bad product.

i want to set up a linux vm on a windows host with shared storage. should i use vmware or virtualbox? or something else?

any quick guides would also be appreciated.

i'm already running linux on my laptop, but i thought compiling would be faster on my desktop, even inside a vm

check out wine-staging if you aren't already using it
if you're using free drivers, you might be able to take advantage of gallium nine (native direct3d9), which can greatly improve performance in d3d9 games
if not, or if gallium nine doesn't work for a particular game, also check out CSMT (if you have a multicore cpu)
i highly recommend installing games into their own wine prefix, playonlinux can make handling multiple prefixes very easy

>free drivers
free graphics drivers, specifically
like nouveau or radeonsi

middle to high sens

Wanna get a 2-bay NAS and dump two 2GB WD reds in it and stream movies over to my TV through the router.
This is also for data backup.
Router is a netgear 3800 wnd.

Is there a better idea or should I go for it?
Also how fast should the processor be of the NAS?

>Also how fast should the processor be of the NAS?
depends;
- will it be doing anything besides serving files?
- are you using software raid with parity, or filesystem features like checksumming or compression?
- you mention video streaming, will that include real time transcoding?

>will it be doing anything besides serving files?
No
>are you using software raid with parity, or filesystem features like checksumming or compression?
I don't know what you mean but I was planning to raid 1 them. I wasn't really planning anything but dragging and dropping them, no compression.
>you mention video streaming, will that include real time transcoding?
Im not even 100% this works but if the TV doesn't support a codec I assume the NAS should have enough power to transcode it in realtime, or no?

>I was planning to raid 1 them
that's fine, it's parity calculation in raid5/6 that uses some cpu time
note that raid1 won't protect you from silent corruption without a checksumming filesystem (as there's no way to automatically determine which mirror contains the 'correct' data without checksums)
>I assume the NAS should have enough power to transcode it in realtime
transcoding video is a relatively cpu-intensive task, exactly what you need depends on the kind of quality you want to achieve
an inexpensive desktop x86 cpu can do it, but a low power arm chip might not

Is there something that generates a header file from a .c/.cpp source file?
I'm using Visual Studio and there doesn't seem to be any feature on it that does it.

Is it something that is even possible? I googled a bit and there didn't seem info on it, so maybe it's a problem more complex than I think it is. It looks simple though, just scan the .c file for the function declarations and chuck them into the header.

Nah, not enough 486s.

Any web devs here?

Here is my .htaccess file:

php_value upload_max_filesize 5M
php_value post_max_size 10G
php_flag max_input_time -1

I wrote an image uploader on my phone to upload all pictures to the server with the .htaccess file.

But after around ~90 Pictures i get the
"413 request entity too large" error.

But i set the post size to 10G, is there a hidden limit? Any other options to prevent this?

The error needs around ~24 hours to go away so that i can upload again. Thats pretty annoying.

Looking to upgrade to a 21:9 1440p monitor (aoc-europe.com/en/products/u3477pqu)

What GPU do I need if I want to play vidya at ~60fps?

Is PhysX still a thing?

RDP is fairly secure...transmission takes place over SSL with authentication available via key auth/smart card. Tunnelling VNC over SSH with key auth is pretty much the same thing.

Virtualbox. It gives you more options (building as OVF and VHD) if you ever want to migrate your VM to something else (vmware or Hyper-V). If you stand up in vmware, you're stuck with OVF/A and some kloogy conversion if you want to move it to Hyper-V.

What is the best programming language for an almost complete beginner?

From what I've researched it's either VB or Python, if I end up learning with Python what programs do I need to compile and write?

>What is the best programming language for an almost complete beginner?

I started with VB, was very helpful and there were many guides about it on YT!
It's pretty easy to learn java and c# if you can VB.

I dont know about Python, never learned it.
But there are also many tutorials which will show you how to compile and write etc.

Anybody have any idea when the 4GB version of the RX480 will be available in the Netherlands? It's bullshit enough that they expect us to pay 300 dollars for the "200 dollar card" that should've released last Thursday, but to not even offer the cheaper version is ridiculous.

thank you, i was just going to post again. i went with virtualbox. it took me longer than it should have, but now i have ubuntu installed and shared folders working, everything's great. though nautilus seems to crash a lot when i make changes to the shared folders from the host while it's open in nautilus. minor issue.

it is definitely not as snappy as mint on my laptop, i'll see how the compiling times are once i have the time. i know it's just a vm, but i expected a bit more.

i'd get a 1080 at this point.

i have a 980ti and i get ~90-110 fps in modern games. i usually lower the settings to high for the full 144fps, since i have a 1440p 144hz monitor. it's 16:9, 21:9 obviously takes more processing power.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Ewrs7-lE3Q

honestly, if all you're going to do is playing video games, you would be better off with a 120+hz screen.

how to make bank in a tech related career?

I'd rather have serious answers, please.

be good at what you do, know the right people and bet on your luck.

>either VB or Python
what ancient newspaper did you dig out to find anyone recommending VB still?
do not touch VB, it is dead.

if you're on windows get visual studio community edition and look into C#.
it's the most beginner friendly environment. All you have to do is create a new project and press run.
no command line fiddling, compiler installing, path editing etc.
visualstudio.com/en-us/products/visual-studio-community-vs.aspx

and then look into
msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/k1sx6ed2.aspx

I'm trying to setup vga passthrough for a Windows guest on my Arch isntallation.
The nvidia card has been recognized by the guest and I've been able to install the driver.
However, I'm not getting any output from the graphics card after removing the virtual display.

anyone?

How the fuck do I fix this heat problem? is computer rip?

reapply your thermal paste

pls respond Sup Forumsod's of techs...

photorec
recuva

thanks man

Wait a sec, doesn't the cpu shut itself off after 99°C?

How do I download all of the books off libgen? is there a torrent or something?

How do I extract subtitle from below video?

Yeah or just ignore your ISP warnings cause they arent going to do jack shit

Fuck forgot link

comediansincarsgettingcoffee.com/judd-apatow-escape-from-syosset

How do I get subtitles from above video

I have two questions, both of them are considerably stupid:

1. What is the best mail service to open a mail to give to junk websites?
2. What is a good alternative to firefox? Other than chrome and derivatives?

Speccy is know to give incorrect temperature readings on APUs and intel processors, don't use it.

Try: Open Hardware Monitor

openhardwaremonitor.org

>What is the best mail service to open a mail to give to junk websites?
Any. Gmail works just fine.

>What is a good alternative to firefox?
Chrome

>Other than chrome and derivatives?
None

So I'm new at objects in C++, and I'm getting an "Use of undeclared identifier" error. Pic related is the code in the main.cpp, and below is the Account class's code... I've looked in stackOverflow, but the solution seems to have to do with me mispelling the class, which I haven't done. Any help is appreciated.

#include
#ifndef Account_h
#define Account_h
class Account
{
private:
double balance;
double interestRate;
int accountNumber;
std::string ownerName;
public:
Account();
Account(double, double, int, std::string);

double getBalance();
void deposit(double);
void withdraw(double);
void addInterest();
void displayAccountSummary();

};

#endif /* Account_h */

those are hardcoded subs, no way to extract them other than typing them yourself

Just ordered a SanDisk Ultra II 960GB how badly did I fuck up?

Its an apu, these temperatures are not correct.

Its not overheating, its just reading it wrong

Just bought a 1070 and I'm wondering about HDMI/DVI

I have two monitors and a PS4 connected to one of them by HDMI, would there be any image quality difference by having one monitor plugged in by HDMI and the other by DVI?

How do I get rid of this space in the date in Unity, Is it supposed ot be like this? it seems excessive and i've tried going into the time and date settings but nothing fixes it

>not dwight
You fucked up

Not him, but that also have problems with apus

Has anyone got any recommendations for programs to help file organisation on Win7? Like SpaceSniffer?

Can I block an .exe from going online without a firewall?
I don't use a firewall and this is a minor issue so I'm not going to start using one just for this

hey lads
it seems that the windows 7 iso from my digital life is gone
forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/56439-Windows-7-ultimate-x86-x64-ISO-Download

anyone know an alternative? i keep finding cracks and activators on kickass, etc.

Search just "windows 7 .iso" you fucking retard. Microsoft even has them on their own site

Will I trigger the Windows Genuine Advantage bullshit if I upgrade to a better CPU without changing the motherboard?

no

says it needs a key and most cracks i found apply it to an already installed win7

Are there massive gains to be made if we were to change the old as fuck x86 instructionset to something new?

Can i fit Arctic Freezer 7 Pro R2 on H110 MSI H110M Pro-D motherboard?

is google lagging for anyone else? I can't use both google search and google images since yesterday, it just keeps loading then it times out.

me again

found this and in case anyone wants windows isos

mirror.corenoc.de/digitalrivercontent.net/

My mom has windows 10 on her laptop and her task scheduler stopped working. Can't turn it on, startup types are greyed out in services, changing the registry makes it reset once the PC is restarted and I can't make anything start up with windows, as I get pic related error. Anyone knows what the reason for that might be?

Nope, modern x86 processors have a RISC core with a CISC interpreter. This is probably as energy efficient and compatible as processors can get.

Might ditch x86 for another cpu architecture in a a few hundred years. Maybe.

Is it possible to legally downgrade a laptop to its original OS(Windows 8) from Windows 10?
I don't have the serial, I don't think any laptop company gives out the windows serial number with the laptop.

Malware. Reinstall or fuck it and install Linux Mint.

I thought maybe they were soft subs since its possible to turn then on/off from the front end

howtogeek.com/220723/how-to-uninstall-windows-10-and-downgrade-to-windows-7-or-8.1/

>As long as you’ve upgraded within the last month
Been way more than that.
>Even if it’s been more than a month, you should be able to reinstall the version of Windows that came with your PC using fresh installation media and its product key.
>product key
Don't have it because I didn't buy windows, I bought a laptop.

Is it possible to restore an image from a GUID table onto an MBR table?

Photorec and testdisk from cgsecurity. FOSS, powerful, easy to use.

the front of this M2 SSD says SATA 6gb/s

Isn't the purpose of M2 SSDs to be faster than that?

Does it get faster if you put it into an M2 slot?

m.2 has SATA mode and PCIe mode
That SSD only support SATA mode so its limited to 6Gbps

you need that 950 if you want the fasts

Is the recovery partition still there? The key is usually hard coded into that.

If not, then cough up $20 for a new key
kinguin.net/category/15083/windows-7-home-premium-oem-key/

>Isn't the purpose of M2 SSDs to be faster than that?

Or fit into razor thin laptops/tablets

I don't think my laptop allows me to format partitions so it should be there.
Windows 10 probably replaced the files in there though.

>950 is the fast one

Oh right.

Is there much of a noticable speed difference between ordinary SSDs and the faster M2 SSDs?

>amazon.ca/VicTsing®-Professional-Wireless-Adjustable-Function/dp/B00F85N41Y/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1467484110&sr=8-6&keywords=wireless mouse

I only play CS (couple times a week) and just do typical excel / emails for work.

How's this for the price?

Anyone have experience is MSDN, I got MSDN subscription from my company for visual studio
it also has included fuckload of other software keys included like windows office,server,10,7,8.1.etc..
if i ever steal one of the keys for my personal use will they mind? or will they disable the key after i quit or fired

I need a power surge. I have a 1000w PSU, SLI, a monitor ect. Would 1500va/900w work?

>newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16842102278&cm_re=surge_protector-_-42-102-278-_-Product

yes

outervision.com/power-supply-calculator

That's a power supply calculator, not a power surge.

They're basically pci-e ssds. Their bandwidth is about 4x greater on paper, you need to note however that the jump from a HDD to sata SSD is huge but from sata to pci-e it's not as big and you probably don't notice the difference.

If you were running max load on your PSU with monitor, it would overload it on battery, but you'll probably be fine.
It lists the surge protection at 1500 joules

its also computes your ups amperage

I bought a Samsung galaxy Grand.

I also have a 50Mb wifi connection.

however when my Wifi is hooked up to my phone, it's slower than a normal LTE connection. even though the LTE connection is 1mb fast.

any ideas?

>Simulated Sine Wave

Perfect Sine or nothing
amazon.com/CyberPower-CP1500PFCLCD-Sinewave-Compatible-Mini-Tower/dp/B00429N19W

Goes on sale every so often
camelcamelcamel.com/CyberPower-CP1500PFCLCD-Sinewave-Compatible-Mini-Tower/product/B00429N19W