Wow Linux is so fucking garbage anyone who uses this shit is a fat virgin fagface

Wow Linux is so fucking garbage anyone who uses this shit is a fat virgin fagface

Other urls found in this thread:

steamdb.info/linux/
store.steampowered.com/search/?category1=998&os=linux
youtube.com/user/tuxreviews/videos
youtube.com/user/airspeedmph
youtube.com/user/Jakejw93/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=OMKnMvwc3qs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecutory_delusion
youtube.com/watch?v=16dbAUrtMX4
youtube.com/watch?v=TOrnUquxtwA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice boot logs

>People still believe that they don't use Linux

Wow windoze is so fucking garbage anyone who uses this shit is a fat virgin fagface

Wow, windoze is so fucking garbage anyone who uses this shit is a fat virgin fagface

Wow windoze is so fucking garbage anyone who uses this shit is a fat virgin fagface.

Enjoy having no games, loser.

>look I posted it again.jpg

Wow windoze is so fucking garbage, anyone who uses this shit is a fat virgin fagface

Jesus loves you

Wow, windoze is so fucking garbage anyone who uses this shit is a fat virgin fagface.

Enjoy no malware, loser

Enjoy no NTFS fragmentation loser

Enjoy no file corruption, loser

Enjoy not having forced update loser

Enjoy having no cryptowalls loser

Enjoy having no ads loser

Enjoy having no slow OS, loser

Enjoy forced restarts, loser

Enjoy no registry conflicts, loser

>Wow Linux is so fucking garbage anyone who uses this shit is a fat virgin fagface
>Enjoy having no games, loser.

>all these triggered freedumb autists

Enjoy not having a pirated OS, loser

>all these triggered nothing to hide autists

Enjoy no svchost.exe, loser

I was replying to obviously triggered lincucks being told their OS is shit.

Pre-release
Corrupt HDD
Could easily happen on lunix since all it needs is access to user files
Hardware failure
Paranoid schitzophrenia

Enjoy not having your OS to crash for wrong username, loser

Not him but the no games argument is not true anymore. Windows is the best os for gaming mostly due to most game developers are trained into developing for it with microsoft's closed APIs, so the simple process of porting a game that was developed for windows to any other platform will affect negatively the performance of the game. This with the fact that the marketshare is small compared to windows there's hardly an incentive at the moment to optimize for linux, making look as if the platform were worse for games than windows when in fact to flip the situation you'll need to change the idiosyncrasies on the industry itself.

The fact though is that the situation on linux is not nearly the same than two years ago and now those who prefer linux over windows now can play games on it, helping to break the vicious circle, but still there's a lot of things to do for linux to compete in the gaming side. I anyone wants for this to change i recommend to play the games you can on linux when possible and ask for linux ports.

I notice some people doesn't want's for this to happen but if that the case let me ask (not directed specifically to the person i'm replying): how are any of you benefited in a meaningful way with the current situation? because i consider that keeping the statu quo just to have a tool to win an argument on what OS is better is not a meaningful thing. how having less options and practically being locked to MS products benefits you?

Some links:
steamdb.info/linux/
store.steampowered.com/search/?category1=998&os=linux
youtube.com/user/tuxreviews/videos
youtube.com/user/airspeedmph
youtube.com/user/Jakejw93/videos

>I was pretnding to be retarded

Enjoy no inconsistent UI, loser

man, don't be hypocrite, this is mostly a name calling thread, most problems with linux and macos can be explained the same way.

Not even OP

Wow windoze is so fucking garbage anyone who uses this shit is a fat virgin fagface.

Someone is going to cap this thread, aren't they.

Wow windoze is so fucking garbage anyone who uses this shit is a fat virgin fagface

Triggered

Wow windoze is so fucking garbage, anyone who uses this shit is a fat virgin fagface.

see

Wow, windoze is so fucking garbage anyone who uses this shit is a fat virgin fagface.

let me be more specific
>fat virgin
>games

>Anyone who disagrees with the Linux hivemind is le master trole 2016

Wow windoze is so fucking garbage, anyone who uses this shit is a fat virgin fagface.

I know this might be a silly question but...
Is this shit real? Is this what Windows 10 has become?

Wow windoze is so fucking garbage - anyone who uses this shit is a fat virgin fagface

see and

Enjoy no slowdown after a year of use, loser.

I would rather sit in an uncomfy chair and use linux than a comfy chair and use windows.

Why the fuck should I install Linux?

Wow! windoze is so fucking garbage anyone who uses this shit is a fat virgin fagface.

no one told you to install linux

youtube.com/watch?v=OMKnMvwc3qs

Wow, windoze is so fucking garbage anyone who uses this shit is a fat virgin fagface

Wow windoze is so fucking garbage anyone who uses this shit is a fat virgin fagface!

All these triggered lincucks keep attacking windows and clearly want me to use Linux.

The want you to go back to Sup Forums

Looks kind of like the clusterfuck of dotfiles and folders in my home folder

>Stop talking about technology on the technology board

Wow windoze is so fucking garbage anyone who uses this shit is a fat virgin fagface..

>All these triggered lincucks keep attacking windows
see >and clearly want me to use Linux.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecutory_delusion
Just use whatever you want.

youtube.com/watch?v=16dbAUrtMX4

Games are not technology

see

Wow windoze is so fucking garbage, anyone who uses this shit is a fat virgin fagface

It is, stop crying about it. Your shitty moeblob anime isn't technology but Sup Forums still talks about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=TOrnUquxtwA

>Pre-release
>basically any linux release is beta with no support at most, maybe except RHEL/SUSE
thats some strange way of thinking.
Also:
>hardware failure
op posted literally an amd microcode failure. either blame amd or the hardware.
10/10 made me reply

>Technology is what I call technology
More of those tears, winbabby

Anime are video files, they are technology

>It is,
why are you not at summer schoou

It's AMD, it's always shit. OP should have used nvidia.

Just fucking yesterday I needed to edit some cmd path settings.

I press the advanced windows settings button but NOTHING SHOWS UP.

IT JUST WERKS RIGHT FELLOW NORMIE FRIENDS?

This is a company system with windows pre installed. Fuck this shit nothing ever JUST WERKS I just about installed Debian.

Wow windoze is so fucking garbage anyone who uses this shit is a fat virgin fagface -_-

It is like you are dancing together.

Wow. windoze is so fucking garbage anyone who uses this shit is a fat virgin fagface

Wow windoze is so fucking garbage - anyone who uses this shit is a fat virgin fagface.

>tfw when i break a program with some retarded configuration/addons
>clean the config files which i know are in my home folder .config folder
>it restores to default and works like new
i dont even have to learn if they are in %something% , my documents , user data, program files , or an registry entry.

Not even mentioning you can basicly clear the configuration and install another/newer distro. Without creating an 8GB Linux.old folder

>Paranoid schizophrenia
Fuck off shill if you have nothing to hide give me your full name and address
I bet you use proprietary software and nonfree firmware without having any disk encryption or a VPN
Do you like getting your constitutional rights smeared across the ground by big government you faggot bootlicker
Go on lick it you little shit

No they aren't. Games are aretwork, writing, story telling resulting in captivating subjective and/or objective experience.
Game's engine is technology but you are not implying that.

isnt microcode the CPU?

lol windows vs gimp 1:0. And before anyone replies, yes i can do basic shapes in gimp

>This thread
Tell me again why shouldn't we rename winfags as wincuckolds