Why for the last 6 years has every version of Firefox mobile crashed sometimes 20-30 times a day over 4 different...

Why for the last 6 years has every version of Firefox mobile crashed sometimes 20-30 times a day over 4 different phones.

Is it really so hard to make a mobile browser that doesn't crash? I have literally gone into the habit of copying and pasting every three or four sentences for the last fucking 6 years I have already crashed twice while writing this when trying to perform the captcha.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/ZTE-Warp-Elite-Contract-Phone/dp/B0163800S4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop being super poor and get a 2GB RAM phone.

amazon.com/ZTE-Warp-Elite-Contract-Phone/dp/B0163800S4

That being said Firefox still blows as a mobile browser mostly because of comparability problems. Use Chrome instead.

God when my niece was 11 she had rocking tits like that and I use to love to slide my astroglide soaked cock into her kitty at every reunion/holiday.

Don't be so hard on yourself. I literally have to clear cookies, cycle on and off the 4G almost every time I post to Sup Forums because it keeps saying I am banned or evading for some reason. I think it's just one of those things you have to learn to deal with and from the looks of it you've been doing it for 6 years now.

I have a note 4 with zerolemon battery. I always have a top-of-the-line phone each time I upgrade. Chrome and Google sucks, that is not an option for me.

I-is t-that.... is that kat?

Yes, cat goddess as you call her. This is a old picture she has had a child since she was 13. The kid is probably five or six by now

Is that guy, assuming it's her boyfriend, aware that her daddy used to fuck her?

Isn't this kind of off topic? Of you want to talk about her go to random. But to answer your question Pavlo doesn't care I think.

>implying you never had to sexually satisfy your family and/or friends of your parents when you were young to keep them together so you could survive.

It's not a big deal.

So about my original question guys

>yesssss let the botnet flow through youuu

Wut

Does anyone have anything useful to say? What is the point of having a forum like this if we can't help each other with topics we have knowledge about?

I may just have to go back to USENET.

how about next time you don't try to start a technology discussion with a fucking big titted cat anime you stupid weeaboo fuck

It's called wapanese you idiot. I happen to like catgirls and pieces of Jap culture

but it's a fucking fox you faggot

Even thought you are baiting, kys

It's a cat. Cat planet cuties. Eris.

Firefox uses a lot of RAM, it works alot better for me now that I have a phone with 3gb of RAM instead of 1.

I use clover and lightning for browsing although I'm pretty rarely in the actual browser between all the different apps the sites I use maintain. I'm on a moto e 2nd gen lte I got for $12 on clearance at Walmart.

I use Sleipnir on my tablet with 7+ tabs open at all times. It crashes like once every two weeks.

What about child sex? Is it still compatible with the main distribution system?

I think I like girls with big chests. Is that a sin if I am a methodist?

It's natural and Jesus knows this. It's why he sacrificed himself on the cross. All you can do is be aware that it is bad and live your life knowing Jesus is lord.

I've been tempted by children probably over 10 times and I knew it was wrong when I tried to release my sexual anger towards them but realizing that I am human and Jesus died for my sins, it allowed me to carry on and sort of "make up for it" so to say (but really not) and do good deeds in his name.

That's good to know.

Posting cat planet cuties

Try Firefox Aurora on mobile. Much better than stock Firefox.

I will have to look into it. Thanks. I hope it's not just the experimental version.

Yiff?

I have had that problem with firefox on samsung devices. It just crashes randomly at random times, tried on s5, note 10.1, tab 10.5 s, all have this problem, there is even bug report ff forums, specifically for samsung devices

I also run firefox mobile on sony z3c and it literally never crashes.

It's the first step after nightlies in the development cycle. I wouldn't recommend that for daily usage. I'm on Beta myself and even that can be unpolished at times (like recently, with the switch to the c++ APZ causing worse scrolling performance). Stick to stable and try a nightly build if you want to see what is coming in a few months.

>That being said Firefox still blows as a mobile browser mostly because of comparability problems. Use Chrome instead.

...and worsen the problem, as retarded webdevs start to only test on the most used browser?

And as if Chrome were an alternative to Firefox for advanced users.

Sex with children should be a right not a privilege.