/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon
>Discord channel discordapp.com/invite/013cBVIg9iQEILoeV

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• user makes order Thursday on GB during their Xiaomi Sale and it's sent out the next day • One user is less lucky with his GB processing for four days • Episode two of the /CSG/ podcast is now available on soundcloud • user finds cheap driverkits on Gearbest • user with JJRC H20C posts last webm and some advice about its controls • user has a lot of fake Spyderco knifes • New 39cent chink shit deal found • user that owns chinkshit.com has now made a randomiser for cheap chink shit; chinkshit.com/random • user orders weeb statueshit, not just any statueshit though but one of a animay grill taking a dump on a toilet • user's purchase of three Pusheen plushies arrived • Canada Post on strike! Starting the 5th of July Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/LINGBAO-JIGUANSHI-Backlit-Computer-Game-mechanical-keyboard-black-shaft-green-axis-computer-emitting-metal-87-key/32653111593.html
gearbest.com/survival-eme.../pp_16234.html
gearbest.com/action-toys/pp_188818.html
gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_172290.html
gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_261098.html
gearbest.com/action-toys/pp_189793.html
gearbest.com/usb-flash-drives/pp_241630.html
gearbest.com/kitchen-dining/pp_247300.html
gearbest.com/kitchen-dining/pp_104879.html
gearbest.com/key-chains/pp_337601.html
gearbest.com/home-gadgets/pp_202874.html
gearbest.com/hand-tools/pp_157832.html
gearbest.com/screwdriver-...pp_265250.html
cnkod.ru/kuponyi-gearbest/
mi.com/in
twitter.com/hbarra/status/748878037886726144
twitter.com/hbarra/status/749195014698246144
aliexpress.com/store/product/2016-Tigernu-New-Arrival-Waterpoof-Business-Bag-Backpack-Men-Travel-Bags-School-Bags-for-Boys/1668183_32650670464.html
ilaen.ru/action-toys/pp_150146.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stinky chinky

Anyone who knows a good place for backpacks?

I kinda need a backpack that dosent look retarded, is light but can carry a lot of weight and have a lot of room and slots for all the chink shit I bought that is:

tablet, bluetooth speaker, mouth fedora, powerbank, usb cables, bluetooth controllers, xiaomi yi cam with accessories, multitool, fountain pen + notebook, travel wall charger, ocarina etc.

Anyone have a tip?

Which one should I buy first /csg/?

The one that was 10 cents with that Russian coupon.

Link + coupon?

>>>/kys/

Got this delivered today, originally came on Friday but I missed the delivery. Ordered it on the 17th, came without any damage to the packaging and with the value marked down.

I got it with blue switches that feel just like the Cherry ones, so typing on it feels great. The LEDs are also very bright and can be dimmed, off, pulsing or solid. If you want more LED control, you'll have to get the mixed version.

The build quality is great and there is no flex on the board. The rubber feet on the right side of my keyboard are a little shorter, so it slips around when on the stands and rocks a little if you use anything past the enter key. The keycaps also feel good enough, but I ordered some chink PBT caps that I'll post about when I get them.

For £25 you can't go wrong: aliexpress.com/item/LINGBAO-JIGUANSHI-Backlit-Computer-Game-mechanical-keyboard-black-shaft-green-axis-computer-emitting-metal-87-key/32653111593.html

Anyone have a lockpick set they can recommend? The last one I got broke inside the lock, making things worse.

I want to get one of these chink mech keyboards but I already own a Model M. Is it worth it to buy one and see how their switches compare to buckling spring?

Repostan

1)gearbest.com/survival-eme.../pp_16234.html
Code - kukri
2)gearbest.com/survival-eme.../pp_16234.html
Code - GBJBP
3)gearbest.com/action-toys/pp_188818.html
Code - GBJBPT or JRHYA
4)gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_172290.html
Code - Q5WF
5)gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_261098.html
Code - GB28U
6)gearbest.com/action-toys/pp_189793.html
Code - pinkie
7)gearbest.com/usb-flash-drives/pp_241630.html
Code - DMUSB
8)gearbest.com/kitchen-dining/pp_247300.html
Code - OFFER1 or GBLADLE 9)gearbest.com/kitchen-dining/pp_104879.html
Code - CU[spoiler][/spoiler]CKOO-EGG 10)gearbest.com/key-chains/pp_337601.html
Code - JRWSR
11)gearbest.com/home-gadgets/pp_202874.html
Code- DEVRZZ
12)gearbest.com/hand-tools/pp_157832.html
Code - HDDDKS 13)gearbest.com/screwdriver-...pp_265250.html
Code - GHJADL or HDSKCA

>fucking up the first 2 links so they're unusable

Ol' Heebie Kikeberger's matza balls must be steaming something fierce.

>• user that owns chinkshit.com has now made a randomiser for cheap chink shit; chinkshit.com/random (Cross-thread)
You should add that to the OP permanently 2bh.

Applying the coupon code for the first item actually increases the price.

Just copypasted it from the archives, the links still work regardless check before bitching.

Here have a link to the Russian forum where these were found cnkod.ru/kuponyi-gearbest/

I've never used a keyboard with buckling springs, but these are cheap and feel good to use so you can't really go wrong with buying one.

Will do with next thread.

Some useful deals in that newsletter for sure but I can't be posting every newsletter these sites put out, better to focus on the happenings of prev. threads instead.

jesus christ how horrifying

Weekends sure are slow for csg, what are you guys waiting on?

Rate my chinese electronic components

my xiaomi xl pad shipped a couple days ago so waiting for that.

Also waiting for GookBeast to ship my latest haul.

I was fully expecting the only color option to be "black"

To the chinkshit.com guy:

I'd suggest putting the "Click here for new random" button on a different line, or building it into the "ChinkShit Random" bit. It'd allow for faster random shopping.

Digital Calipers
Xiaomi handsfree Bluetooth wanker earpiece
Screw extractors
Rx200s mouth fedora mod

Why would anyone buy this?

what did you pay for the rx200s? i can get them on us sites for ~45 dollarydoos and id like to replace my rx200

This

i changed the random links place so it always stays on the same spot.

Finally got my magnetic microUSB cables and Memebuds Airs.

£30 on gearbest (40usd)

damn, plus having to wait a month kinda makes the bit extra worth paying

Really sucks they stopped the kevlar cables, shit was sturdy

How good is it?

P. good I guess. Just wanted them for my Vive controllers mainly.

Can anyone recommend a good protective case for the Redmeme note 3 pro? I was thinking of ordering it on gearbeast instead of my usual Aliexpress.

I can only find shitty soft ones on gearbest. I'm thinking about getting a metal bumper on aliexpress.

Looking for something to read my pirated ebooks with while taking a shit. anyone know a cheap chink tablet that will do the job?

get a used Kindle 4

looks like gilbert gottfired

So I ordered a 240GB KingDian SSD from Gerabest.... They sent me e-cig stuff instead. I guess it's about time I was chink'd

Good stuff, thanks.

>ECiggity

>EShiggity

enjoy that paypal refund bro you earned it

Open a ticket with support, they'll sort things out

Anyone knows what's the cheapest the H22 has ever been? The lowest I've seen it is $9.99. Anyone else?

lots of people getting wrong packages, is this relatively normal?

Mi band 2 soon lads

Shall I review it when it gets here?

That's the lowest its been and will ever get, Gearbest completely sold out of the blue one and only red remains (which hasn't dropped to 9.99 yet)

Its actually rare but it does happen yeah

What do you think gearbest would do if I ordered 10 of them?

Send 10 different packages, or send a big ass fucking bag with all of them?

I wouldn't be surprised you wee the only one to do it, explains why it went out so fast.

I think theyd split things up if it exceeded the weight/size limit for gov funded shipping

My memespeed its here, I'll post more pics later, got it from goybest flashsale 45$ plus 1$ for expedited shipping. Took one week to arrive

Nice, don't forget to post a review too.

shieeet waiting for one myself. You better make some epilepsy-lightshow webms

Yea I opened a ticket. I looked up all these items and it looks like they sent me about $70 worth of shit. My buddy is gonna help me sell them since I don't vape.

Must obey trips
Of course, chinese cartoons will look amateurs compared to this

OP here with some interesting news, Hugo Barra (Global VP of Xiaomi) will be doing a livestream today at 6PM IST about the Mi Max and will be giving away 100 of these.

I have no clue what the terms are for this contest or if its just a thing for Pajeets, only sharing for those interested.

mi.com/in

twitter.com/hbarra/status/748878037886726144

twitter.com/hbarra/status/749195014698246144

One of those $0.99 mousepads with this image

I've spent the last 5 minutes looking at this image.

Where's Loss?

pic related is better

Ordered a silicone watch today, don't want plastic rubbing against my skin all day anymore. Also, I made this thread.

but rhythm heaven

aliexpress.com/store/product/2016-Tigernu-New-Arrival-Waterpoof-Business-Bag-Backpack-Men-Travel-Bags-School-Bags-for-Boys/1668183_32650670464.html

About to order a Tigernu bag but then I stumbled on these images, they probably want to show how hard working their employees are but it seriously just looks depressing.

that's a "good job" for the average guangdonger

I'm waiting on quadcopter, socks, usb power meter, sharks, meme fan, backpack, KZ EDR2s, purse, bluetooth headset, and a cree flashlight

Fun fact:
Many factory workers live in dormitories at the factory during the week, only going home at the weekend.

>implying they have weekends

I wonder what happens to the employees that make mistakes like :-/

saw a documentary were there was a whole town that just consisted of many different factories, all from the same company.

people work, find their SO, get married and get their kids in these towns, seems horrible.

Four different one piece multitools, a 5-pack of USB LED lights (the wafer kind), a $0.09 micro SD to USB adapter, a JJRC H22 with some extra batteries, a Jackly 9-in-1 screwdriver, and one of those headphone stands that has adhesive on one side and sticks to the side of your monitor.

Such is life.

10 years of hard labor for treason against the state.

>you will never be a Chinese worker making 3 cents an hour to package orders only to have your family executed when you put a fullsize SD card in the package instead of a Micro SD, the buyer rating you one star in an all-caps review screaming about how they didn't get their shark

Fun to watch and play. Holds a lot of coins. It is entertaining way to save your coins

ilaen.ru/action-toys/pp_150146.html

shoo shoo stinky chinky

I got a Tigernu backpack.

It has fuck-all space compared to a normal backpack.

Thats due to the laptop-sleeve or compartment or whatever its called.

Regretting buying it a little bit desu

doesn't look too bad compared to some other factories i've seen

hmm is that so, do you know any other chink backpack brands?

Tigernu looked legit.

Lads, IKEA has shitty bedsheets.
Anyone got experience buying bedsheets from the chinks?
Having some trouble with the sizes because I think Queen, King and Twin are Amer*can sizes, can't seem to find sellers which have 140 * 200 cm.

delete that image

anyone know somewhere with a dual OS mi pad 2 in stock?

I haven't browsed these threads in a long time, do we get obvious marketers like in here very often?

I got some cheapo chink keyboard very similiar to this one, unfortunately I'm getting some key chattering. Anyone has an idea what to do about it?

No, not really.

I visit every week or so and every time I report one or two per thread.

Are there any not shit chink gunpla kits?

Here's hoping, its definitely worth a try.

Ask on /m/

Every now and then they do show up, there's been affiliate links for Gearbest and Ali posted in the past but they're promptly reported by anons and deleted by janis.

is it safe to buy mayflash stuff from ali, anyone tried buying?

Fun fact: We (west) print freedom and god on money and tell people that they are free and then let them live next to their workplace. So it's actually the same, just a bit different.

It's usually the work of one user called Dirty Reviews who does unironically terrible Youtube reviews, but since he got banned for persistently dumping them he's gone pretty quiet so you tend to see them at times like this when he thinks the janitors are away.

Anyone still having a link to one of these 99 cent mousepads with custom motif?

how much usable space do 64gb sharks have?

depends how much you're already storing on it