Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_conditioning
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Arizona?

AC broken?

why don't you turn it off at night?

Sounds like a peaceful way to go 2bh

>people with internet access for some reason cant afford AC

>tfw its so cool in my room right now even my pentium 4 machine is idling at 25c

come to straya m8

>tfw when you have a 6700K and 1070 that sip power and don't get hot

Wby dont you have AC? A unit that can cool a bedroom is like 200 dollars

Oh, does AC make the sun not shine on your house? Faggot.

Is your house made of thin plastic or metal? Do you live in a milk jug user?

in my country, it only gets hot for a month or so in the year, so buying AC is considered a waste

because of that general attitude, AC costs a fucking fortune in my country because no one wants it, so they charge a premium

Retard.

>it only get hot for a month

So you dont need an air conditioner in my part of my country we have a solid 4 months of hot super humid weather that is nearly unbearable when i first moved here and stepped out of the moving truck i thought it felt like the bathroom after raking a really hot shower but i was outside

I'm not sure that's how supply and demand works user.

Although, I'm not arguing that it's probably way overpriced in your country.

Dumb frogposter

>Tfw 4790k overclocked idle at 25c

So fuking turn it off when you sleep? the fuk your PC doing when your asleep looking for the matrix?

My house is built of tin foil

Yes

>tfw approaching 30 and still no white rabbit but not sure if I just missed it

>mfw dual Core2Extreme Xeons at 38*C
>mfw R9 290x 4gb at 44*C
>mfw in Florida and it's practically snowing in this house

It's so fukken freezing down here. I'm jealous I want my hot weather back.

>live in SD
>my CPU peaked at 36C

feels good to have a decent cooling solution

>not having your rig in a basement

you shouldn't have overclocked in the first place faggot

>his house isn't properly insulated
>he doesn't have ac

Post your temps op

Gpu: 56c
Cpu:58c
Idled

The only AC unit is in my room, and is tasked with cooling the entire house.

It's winter year round in here boys.

I really really really like this image

89c idle cpu
77c idle gpu

reee

6700K and 1070 consume a bit of energy at load though. The 1070 does run toasty if you using a reference cooler.

>tfw always reach max overclock before temperatures even come close to being a problem

Dude how the fuck is the temps so high? Gotta be more than just the sun. Must be a cooling problem

just your computer off, dumbass.

>59 degrees F
>fucking freezing

pussy

>mfw school is over and there's an increase in celcius degrees visiting your CPU because they no longer have schoolwork and have nothing better to do than shitheating your PC

SUMMER

>leaving your computer on over night
fucking normalfags

tfw hot as fuck year round and maybe we will hit 40 - 50 degrees in """""winter""""" which lasts 2-3 months

was checking my temps today and discovered my CPU is running unusually hot. This is at idle with like chrome and steam open by the way. Now I have to take out the CPU and reapply the thermal paste. I'm just afraid I'm going to accidentally bend the pins when I put the CPU back in.

>69

re-pasting the CPU doesnt require removing it from the socket.

Maybe he puts an extra thick layer under and over the CPU for extra cooling.

Turn it off at nogjt

This has to be b8

Cactttyyyyyyy

I've posted this a few times and you're the first person to acknowledge it, congrats. Note even being sarcastic.

hi OP, see if this helps

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_conditioning

Repaste it but dont take it out the socket. I did the same thing recently and i shouldnt have taken it out. Even though i dont think i caused any damage.

Your temps should go down after new paste. Thats pretty normal temp for a cpu idling that needs new paste

thanks, gonna pick some up tuesday don't think any place is open near me during fourth july weekend. Was thinking of getting a new fan, but from it looks like I don't need a third party cpu cooler