What's the best and cheapest chinese androne...

What's the best and cheapest chinese androne? I've been using BB10 since release day but now that BB has abandoned me I want to find something else.

I want:
NFC, 3GB+ RAM (really I just don't want lag), 1080p screen and good battery. I've looked at the Honor 6, Elephone P9000 and S3. Mi5 is nice but too expensive. I don't want a Oneplus.

Suggestions? (pic barely related)

New Nexus devices will probably be announced soon.

Why no OnePlus ?

The newest one is too expensive. And idk if the oneplus X is any good.

Get over yourself and get a op3 or an opo.

One plus x is preee good

>One plus x
What's the battery life like? That's my main concern and that it won't ever get android 6

>
>>One plus x
>What's the battery life like? That's my main concern and that it won't ever get android 6
Oneplus x user here, running cm13 on mine with greenify, I usually get around 4-5 hours SOT which gets me through the day with around 5-10% left, I mainly use my phone for 4 chan and Facebook messenger as well as streaming music on the way to and from work. Lollipop is shit anyway, and the cyanogenmod nightly has been fairly stable for my device. No NFC tho so that's a shame I guess, but I'd only use it for paywave terminals anyway, not like carrying around a card is that big of a deal.

just get a nexus 5x faget. bonus: compatible with project fi

I'm in Canada and don't care about such memes. And that's way too expensive. Do you know what cheap means? 350CAD max.

Only $200-$250 if you buy from google. Should be less than 350 in leafbux, but idk if canadians get Fi

My girlfriend has one. Battery life is average at best unless you have brightness on low

the doogee x5s or pro with the 67xx but no idea about battery life or call quality etc

xiaomi note 3 pro 32gb

>What's the battery life like? That's my main concern
OUKITEL K10000

It's a power bank that can call and browse the internet.

Yeah I'm probably going to go with this. Unless someone has a similar device that has NFC... I saw the blackview R7 but it doesn't have many bands

do people really use NFC? for what, I never used it for 4 years

I've never used it either lmao. But I want to, I'd like to make a tag that autoopens strava and starts recording a ride. Or one that turns on bluetooth when I get in the car.

K6000 pro

WHY DID THEY MOVE THE VOLUME BUTTON REEEEEEEEE

I like it but doesn't have the bands I need.

Buying shit.

What does Greenify actually do?

Just realised is has no nfc either, shit.

Try the redmi 3 pro Prime then, good battery life and performance but no nfc

very good question!
well its up to you
if you're trying to save power with an app that's always running, there's only 3 things to do
>wow autohibernate
>digital style!
>digital placebo, hey this is fun!

I'm using Moto Sup Forums 3rd gen and I'm getting 6-7 hours SOT. Don't fall for the OnePlus meme