Do you encrypt your phone, user?

Do you encrypt your phone, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

bits-please.blogspot.be/2016/06/extracting-qualcomms-keymaster-keys.html
express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/653099/iPhone-iOS-Encryption-Android-OS-Google-Smartphone
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I save nothing but smug anime girls on my phone. Why would I need to encrypt it?

>Encrypted phone
>Pedo
Pick two

Apple does it for me

Yup, as my hardware has the necessary processor instruction set. Given the sixteen character maximum password and it being developed by Google, I assume it does somewhere between fuck and all against a real adversary. Protects me from some cunt swiping it and stealing my information, though.

>anime girls
Aren't you scared that people will find you that you a subhuman retard?

This is bait. No further replies to this user are necessary.

>swiping
What?

>makes phone slower

No thanks

how abot batter life?

I do but it's actually useless in reality. Apple conveniently shipped my phone with malware pre-installed so that uncle Sam can get into it regardless. tyvm based apple. I just do it because I encrypt everything I can.

Does anyone know if macOS's backdoor has been used by the NSA/FBI/CIA yet?

Taking. Robbing. Etc.

Of course, it's a personal device that you carry every day.

Running adoptable storage so i can encrypt all the 32gb internal + 128gb of my microSD as a single volume.

I don't even lock it

Only my work phone. If someone is intelligent enough to bypass my passcode, they've earned my memes.

Do you encrypt your computer too, OP?

Yeah, who doesn't?

Only pedos encrypt their phones to hide all the creeper photos they have been taking of young girls.

Oh I see

Your such a stupid fucking cunt, just like this guy.
Why do you have a fence surrounding your home? You don't have anything to hide to you?

>android encryption
>4 digit passcode
>64gb is encrypted in less then 2 minutes
>secure as fuck

Implying mobile CPU's aren't fast enough

Only the person with no access to sensitive information will not encrypt his/her phone since he is an insignificant NEET

Even ssd is not fast enough. Yes, is was almost empty, but shouldn't whole disk be filled with random data?

>instant access to my gmail account
>all kinds of personal information

of course I'm encrypting my phone. They'll know who I bank with by the mobile banking app installed, they'll know my full name, they'll have access to my email, telephone number, date of birth.

They could easily call customer service set up something shiesty with my bank, or open credit cards in my name, etc.

Implying mobile disks aren't faster than SSDs

because we need to teach the world that it's not okay to snoop through phones
encrypt your shit, even if it's legal
even just to prove a point

kek

Just auto-lock your phone. There is no way for normies to get into a phone's onboard storage when the phone is locked.

>mobile disks

Nigga u dumb

I would consider encrypting if that wouldn't hinder performance/battery. So, the answer is no at this time.

will encrypt my fone increase battery backup?????

sent from my gt-s5360 using tapatalk

>t. pedos
Enjoy your vans faggots

Not that it matters on an android phone

bits-please.blogspot.be/2016/06/extracting-qualcomms-keymaster-keys.html

express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/653099/iPhone-iOS-Encryption-Android-OS-Google-Smartphone

>95%+ iPhones encrypted
>90%+ Android phone not encrypted

hi, how do I unencrypt
thanks

>encrypting my phone so the FBI can't see the funny maymay pictures my friends send me all the time
why

Nice try NSA