Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest...

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon
>Discord channel discordapp.com/invite/013cBVIg9iQEILoeV

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit randomizer:
chinkshit.com/random

>News
• user gets his fancy keyboard • recieved sweet magnetic connectors for his smartphone
• ordered SSD but got chinked instead. Others advice him to get refund • /csg/ is worried about chink laborers • user invents nightmare mode for randomizer: buy the first thing you roll to • bought a 0.99$ SD card reader and it arrived fine • and talk about buying IC and breadboards from china
• bought a dashcam and hes not very happy about it in his review
• Someone is think about reselling chinkshit • user fell for meme keyboard • Xiaomi and M$ to join forces • Gearbest is selling nightmare coin bank Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/New-Game-Controller-Gamepad-Joystick-for-Nintendo-GameCube-For-Wii-Platinum-Purple/32557617991.html
gearbest.com/survival-emergency-gear/pp_198450.html
gearbest.com/laptop-bags/pp_357033.html
ebay.com/itm/20mm-Ballistic-Sport-Nylon-Wrist-Watch-Band-Strap-Stainless-Steel-Buckle-9-Color-/331458791227?var=&hash=item4d2c7bc73b:m:mesOc-OxwWJ_r8J72CUH-5A
s.aliexpress.com/EVV7zmyE
youtube.com/watch?v=KiuHyjmPSkg
s.aliexpress.com/bM3YBvyI
ibuygou.com/p-xiaomi-multi-function-chest-bag-7367.html
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Motospeed-Inflictor-CK104-Mechanical-Keyboard-Switches-Backlit-RGB-Apr27/32657550084.html
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/aliexpress-coupon-finder/adanomdlalebngcphfbknoglbcdcbchb?hl=en
en.miui.com/thread-227392-1-1.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8VFds0GTqjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Xiaomemes

I've been buying chinkshit for a while but only just got into these generals, why are sharks paraded around all the time?

Your mom

aliexpress.com/item/New-Game-Controller-Gamepad-Joystick-for-Nintendo-GameCube-For-Wii-Platinum-Purple/32557617991.html
Can I expect to get chinked with this? I'd need this to work with Smash 4 for wii u but having doubts

Cheap memory, cute logo.
Just became a meme because of that.

>/csg/ is worried about chink laborers

I've been on a couple of factories (shoes and shit) in my country and they all look depressing.

how about the quality?

So my fake Daniel Wellington watch finally came; too bad the 12'o clock strip was fucked up...
Gonna ask if I can get a partial refund or a replacement.
Got chinked

gearbest.com/survival-emergency-gear/pp_198450.html

Going to get this and review it.

I see everyone getting Ganzo and Sanrenmu, so why not trying something different.

Sanrenmu are a bit small for my taste, Ganzo are larger, this one fits the perfect spot for an EDC and has a 8Cr14MoV steel blade.

I'm sorry.

Also the leather strap is beyond abyssmal, get a chink nato.

As someone who runs the internal storage of his phone on a 128gb shark by using adoptable storage since February, it's fine.

How fast does your phone work? I have an old Kingston aronud that makes my phone chug around if I adopt it as internal.

Will look into it, you have a link?

I NEED A BACKPACK

Any recommendations?

Should I buy the Xiaomeme?

gearbest.com/laptop-bags/pp_357033.html

Feels smooth just as new really, no lags/stutter or anything, according to A1 SD Benchmark read is 34.62 MB/s and write is 32.17 MB/s.

The entire phone is Encrypted though, which is why i went with the adoptable storage thing.

ebay.com/itm/20mm-Ballistic-Sport-Nylon-Wrist-Watch-Band-Strap-Stainless-Steel-Buckle-9-Color-/331458791227?var=&hash=item4d2c7bc73b:m:mesOc-OxwWJ_r8J72CUH-5A

forgot to add, it's the HTC One M8.

Shieet sounds good, might order one as my old ass phone only has like 2gb of internal, thanks user.

what's about the hate for youtubers? why are you against referral (not here, in their videos)?
I seriously don't understand this hate...

fuck off awful

You cant trust someone who post referrals to give you an objective opinion, since he is expecting to make money of you buying it.

The concept of a factory is really horrible

I'm not a reviewer, but I think this is just one of Sup Forums self imposed meme... I bet you are the same persons who use free software, want impeccable support but never donate to the developers...

You want to get paid for posting a link and you call us jews?

gtfo

Where to cop cheap sharks? I can only find it for 10 bucks (32GB) and it used to be like 5 dollars

The quality is just fine. There's nothing remarkable about them. A new general just latched onto a cute logo as a way to define their budding culture.

Gearbest's your only option.

go to the sea and try to catch some sharks

lol

Quadcopter101 does it and has always given his honest opinions on the quads he reviews which are supplied to him by Banggood and Gearbest.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
Hot Sale Diameter 3mm Length 5M Heat Shrink Tubing Shrinkable Tube Black Wire Wrap Free Shipping
s.aliexpress.com/EVV7zmyE
(from AliExpress Android)

Don't know what to buy next

>Spotting the shill 101
Hello "Quadcopter101".

>gook shit

Grow up.

don't even bother being reasonable with someone on Sup Forums... they will just keep vomiting their self imposed non-funny memes

>gooks
ew

but they all look sad :(

What would of happen if they have thrown this instead?

it would be extremely painful

So did anyone win a Mi Max?

youtube.com/watch?v=KiuHyjmPSkg

It's a big plushy

I want a phone I can use without a case with good battery life, without worrying if it drops.
Is this the best option? I don't want those silly silicon brick phones and apparently you can use this as a hammer...

Oukitel K4000 Pro 5.0 Inch Android 5.1 Mobile Phone MTK6735P Quad Core Cell Phone Ram 2GB Rom 16GB 8.0MP 4600mAh Smartphone
s.aliexpress.com/bM3YBvyI
(from AliExpress Android)

u u u u

k10000 or nothing

Why doesn't the wiki have a list of memes? It hasn't been updated in a while. No mention of sharks.

Trying to find a chink keyboard.

That's too chunky :(

Link pl0x

Memespeed Inflictor

Is the wiki free to edit ? If not how do I edit mode?

Is Jython shit or is it usable?

Fuck off

The xiaomi bags generally look pretty cool. I think I'm gonna get one of these because if I two-strap my back is soaked in this tropical fucking climate

ibuygou.com/p-xiaomi-multi-function-chest-bag-7367.html

Nani?

Russian reviewer gets a response
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Motospeed-Inflictor-CK104-Mechanical-Keyboard-Switches-Backlit-RGB-Apr27/32657550084.html

I bet "Guagzhou rising start mobile devises shop" shop is behind this.

>order Teclast X80 Power on 25th of June
>"processing" for 5 days
>contact them
>your order is in the sorry
>they don't have the item in stock, but it was when I ordered
>they took my hard earned money
>didn't dispatch the product
>have to wait 2 more weeks until it gets back in stock
>have to wait another 2 more weeks to get it

Aks for a refund, don't tolerate that kind of bullshit.

Time for a good old killing spree.

Sadly, I didnt use Paypal

fuck 'em

chink'd

ayyyyyyyyyyy chinkd hard

128GB SHARK SALE WHEN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

snack them on the bar

It's just one guy from Lithuania, we all checked our analytics by geography and one guy from Lithuania makes sure to dislike every video made by /csg/. It's kind of sad.

Aliexpress coupon finder: chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/aliexpress-coupon-finder/adanomdlalebngcphfbknoglbcdcbchb?hl=en

imagine a $19.99 128GB shark

Firmware version 2.8.91 for the router has English language support - see en.miui.com/thread-227392-1-1.html for how to navigate the moon runes to flash update/change language.

Having tried both, the stock firmware has much better range than OpenWRT and works great as a wireless repeater.

Psuedo-Internet celebrities like Quadcopter 101 often get special versions of new quads which are actually good, before the mass-produced ones turn out to be made of cheaper shittier materials or have key features missing - see the recent drama about the XK X251 or the Kaideng K70c.

Plus they invariably produce a glowing review of every new quad, which in itself ought to make you suspicious.

Referral links are marketing. Marketing is about concealing the truth and distorting reality. Referral links are cancer and should not be tolerated in any way, shape or form.

Any decent chink smart phones preferably without a lot of garbage preinstalled? Only really use clover and whatsapp desu

>logistics: POS Malaysia

Nice quads faggot

>often get special versions of new quads which are actually good, before the mass-produced ones turn out to be made of cheaper shittier materials or have key features missing

Is that why the camera was broken on his JJRC H30C review?

youtube.com/watch?v=8VFds0GTqjA

Bumping for this, anyone?

What? You never fix your laptop with a hammer while in lingerie?
Wierdo.

But I did. Factories are hell.

when did dx.com become irrelevant?

Since they started overcharging.
Their "MVP" products are supposed to ship from Europe, but they never do. They still take a month to arrive. Their non-mvp products take 2 months to arrive.

Their prices are much higher than those on Ali or GB.

Has anyone tried out both the KZ ED2 and the Zircons? Because I have some ED2s which I think sound amazing for the price I paid for them (with a decent amp and eq), but I've heard the zircons sound miles better, and mine are on their way but I'm using slow ass shipping.

Just bought from gearbest for the first time. I paid for tracking but they gave me a NL tracking number when I live in Canada. Did I get chinked?

no.

Many whises
Little money
Sun is down
Monday is shit :(

>I paid for tracking

Yes.

Tracking and insurance are memes.

Anyone got a Xiaomi phone from Gearbest? what malware do they install on it, if any? is it necessary to install another ROM on it?

So why is it a NL tracking number? Is it like the cheapest option for them or something?

It was like $3 and Canada Post is going on strike so I won't be getting my stuff on time. Might as well get it.

Help on finding the sauce on this Chink mouse? Got it 2nd hand and fell in love. It is starting to die so I wanna see about getting another

>chrome

A special global rom is on there due to their supplier doing it for them, yes you need to flash it since its loaded with bloatware. Same goes for Ali too.

>it actually says GAMING MOUSE on it
DOHOHOHO

have you tried looking on the bottom of it

Bump

>buying chink shit is now a culture

Pic related, nothing