Besides price, what would it take for you to buy a new surface?

Besides price, what would it take for you to buy a new surface?

4gb gpu
1tb ssd
I5 6600k
And licks my butthole

Not made by Pajeshes.

I had the 1/2/3, almost got a book the other day. Huge concerns surrounding stability of OS while docking and undocking desu

Having the necessity to buy one. Right now I have no use for it.

Comes with Ubuntu installed out of the box.

I got the 2 pro. worst purchase ever.
it gets really hot while in power save mode. not to mention the slight current that flows through your body if you charge it using the mains adapter. cancerous reflective screen, slow as hell. probably getting a refurbished chinkpad soon (for portable autism spectrum analyzing)

A sturdy construction, easily serviceable components, and a proper keyboard.

iOS

Besides price? Desire.

I use my laptop for pretty light activities, just when I'm on the couch. It's only got a 1GHz processor, but it's fine for browsing and looking at documents/spreadsheets.

If I wanted to spend money on a computer, I'd spend it on my desktop.

This

This.

Building 35?

after owning a pro3 for a year now i have realized the surface is a meme laptop
should have just got an xps, i stopped using the stylus shit after a week cause it was more of a hassle than a convenience

After having used a Pro 2 for almost three years there's nothing they can do to make me buy their shit again desu. At this point the keyboard is fucked and keeps disconnecting and reconnecting randomly, and sometimes he entire thing reboots without saving when the keyboard is reconnected. So it's a computer you can't type on where you constantly risk losing all your work.

I did this after my pro 1/2/3 phase, I got a 9343 XPS 13. When the RAM wasn't enough I got a 9350 but due to cosmic weirdness ended up with the i7 QHD model w/ 1TB SSD and 16GB ram... In true twilight zone fashion despite being a monster on paper its pretty unstable and doesn't properly enter S3 sleep like 30% of the time.

Lower price
maybe Mobile GPU

why would I buy another useless laptop?

A severe crippling mental disorder

oc'd surface? thing would melt in the first hour

>little thicker
>better cooling
>removable battery
>removable harddrive
>removable RAM
>matte screen option

Presto. It'd be 10/10.

My Surface Pro 1 suffers from:
>gets real hot with just browser/flash
>battery doesnt hold much charge anymore(non replacable)
>wonky OS with removing keyboard and stuff

Honest answer?

Microsoft not spying on me. And a real keyboard and ports. Mostly the first one though.

good keyboard
serviceable components
enterprise grade standard port selection
good build quality that doesn't resemble a media consumption device

They would have to remake it into an RZ5 or similar model basically