Dont meme just post

>app
phone?
N/A

>application for a computer
mcomix

I need an android app

Tachiyomi.
You could have just searched for Manga on fdroid.

What, her eyes are pointed towards her nose, must be cross eyed

Anime and manga clubs are always the worst, only thing that can rival it are smash bro clubs.

Haven't found a good one to be quite honest. They're all shit and unintuitive. Making the manga reading worse than the standard web browsing.

Perfect Viewer

tachiyomi

I go to this University, I saw the stand in the beginning of the year when it was orientation week, saw the people, 360'd and noped the fuck out of there

I use Challenger Viewer. I don't know if you would consider it "good" but it works for me and has 0 problems.

> Baka
> Anime and Manga Club
Literally cancer

zingbox

It could be worse, imagine being at a smash bros club.

r u insulting how m'lady talks? *schhhhhhhing* (my katana was unsheathed)

when i was a freshman i went to one of those anime screening night in my university
everyone was wearing black, mostly trenchcoats or fedoras or both
felt a little out of place in a bright tshirt and jeans

I used Comic Rack Free to read Prison School.
Works pretty well and supports cbz or whatever.

holy fucking shit this is ridiculous

> rules
> No cursing
> Punchual attendance is expected
> can't hange character, ask permission and then supermajority vote
> No midair attack
Holy shit. this club is totally retarded senpai

rule #13 made me lose my shit

The autism is too much in that..

people don't just have tourneys every week? I'd recommend joining a university in a first world country.

>Aizoban
>streaming
>not just Perfect Viewer

>>>/kys/

>kys
Newfag spotted

Perfect Viewer
>Kys
Fuck off from this anime site

Tachiyomi dual page support when? I don't want to waste time in advance downloading and transferring over the trash that is manga so Perfect Viewer isn't a good alternative.

I like this image

misaka doesn't deserve to be used for a shitty club poster. she's better than this.

Tourneyfags love to think a casual party game like smash bros is a serious competitive fighting game.

Look it up on github

is mi manga nu any good?

just get an ereader

That image made me smile and got my dick hard fyi

There is a vector of that biribiri on deviantart FYI

Link me please

Delete this

double-you-vectors.deviantart.com/

Tried to find it but it seems it's not on there anymore or I'm blind

Much thanks user

Same, I was already smirking at rule 10 but 13 killed it for me.
I love Brawl but the hardcore fans are the most autistic people I've ever seen.

>brawl

How do you watch your anime?

MPC-HC + madvr
Watching anime on mobile devices sucks

MX player on phone MPV on loonix mpc on windows

vlc or whatever is default on the device/distro

>360
I see you're not very good at math user, if you turned 360 degrees you'll end up in the same direction

Aizoban has a fork that's nice. Tachiyomi is good too.
Perfect Viewer + zips downloaded from Secrit Klub is best.

>being this new

OP here Whats the fork called?

Aizoban.
github.com/jaceee/Aizoban

Protip: When a project looks dead and it's on Github, go to Graphs > Network and check for an updated fork.

Yeah i saw it in 2014 and I was going to post it on Sup Forums to piss them off, but it was packed at the time and I didn't want anyone seeing me taking a photo of an advert for a cantonese imagery club. Not going to lie I actually attended the first three or so weeks.

Wait did you see it at the beginning of the year? Are they still using it? Jesus fuck.

He moonwalked, you stupid

People have fallen for this bait for so long now and it makes me laugh every time at how they do it. In fact, I always lay in waiting for the 360 meme so I can say this, and get replies.

Nigga that's brawl. Melee "clubs" are literally just a couple setups and chill ass dudes picking up a couple games. No fucking nerdy ass rules and shit. I've seen football players and skater dudes alike come in and play a couple games. Ofc the most aids smash game is gonna attract these autistic fucks.

This so much

Theres no such thing as a melee club even, it's just a hangout session, only autists get so formal about it

I thought autists loved melee because they gush about how it's a super serious fighting game. No items, fox only, final destination.

Like it's not even about formality. Just don't be a fucking sperg and everyone will have a good time. I could just pictures these pimply skinny white nerdy weeaboos fucking playing their 30 apm game. Good god the horror.

Its melee. I don't give a fuck about the genre or whether people thinks it's a fucking fighting game *people arguing that shit are the true autists*. It's fun as fuck and it's a good time. Gameplay is fast paced and the characters all have depth to them. Ofc items off that shit is gay. Fox only final destination is a meme newfriend.

It became a meme because tourneyfags were dead serious about it.

No one is serious about that, only you and the other select few autists who take memes serious. You really think fox only final destination is actually a rule?

Yeah they are. Did you see all that crying over brawl how they casualized it and took out glitches like wave dashing or l cancel. There was some serious autism on smash forums.

>No taunting. It makes others feel bad.

Only strawmen of tourneyfags were serious about it. Final destination wasn't a good stage back then in tourney.

Ofc every community has its fair share of cringey autistic manchildren. Have you not browsed Sup Forums or Sup Forums enough? The only fucks who complain are neckbeards and the new kids who joined after the documentary and are in it for the memes. The majority moved on and don't even bat an eye to brawl. They just play melee and enjoy for what it is.

Are there such rules for regular N64 SSB? I remember it being pretty balanced... except for Jigglypuff

Thanks for reminding me of melee, going to play it right now.

You can emulate through "dolphin" and get that crisp 1080p upscaling. Melee HD essentially. Through this you can also play melee netplay and vs other people online. It's dope fampai.

I use Manga Mobile, Manga Rock, and BuluManga.

Beware of mentioning this to tourneyfags however.

They will get autistic about the fact it's not legit (despite melee now going for 80$) and that it's not played on a CRT despite all of this bullshit about input lag making even a slight comparable difference in play other than it not "feeling right"

Fuck that is so much fucking cringe in one photo. And then people wonder why people who watch to much TV and cartoons of any sort are looked down upon.

agreed

Wrong. Even top pros like Leffen and Mango who were doubtful of it have tried it and said that it was very similar to crt (when playing people with good ping ofc). Leffen even stating when it's below 20 ping that it might actually be better (Swedish internet OP). Stop generalizing melee fans and refer to this post

>not being a member of Sup Forums sekrit club
>not having access to DMCA'ed mangas and light novels
>*****.********.al

Sure is Sup Forums ITT

Is this is what Sup Forums is like?

I use Mi Manga Nu every single day. It's a fantastic app that's continuously developed.

Yep, she has good character, they should just use some one from love live, miku, you know generic whores.

Well mention it to them anyways, tourneyfag autism is always fun watching them foam at the mouth about how you're not playing the game right.