Were they right?

Were they right?

>wired.com/2016/07/4-browsers-might-break-chrome-addiction/

Also, browser thread, I guess

>greentexting links
TRIPLE CLICK, HAVE YOU HEARD OF IT!?

Why do you waste time out of your life being frustrated about something that matters so very little? Genuine question.

OP is a fag
This article is utter trash

Isn't that the whole point of Sup Forums?

>vivaldi
>opera
>brave
>edge
literally ayy lmao

>chrome is so bad
>recommends chrome skin
>then recommends another chrome skin
>then recommends yet another chrome skin
>then recommends the worst browser on win10

kek

Well, I mean I browse Sup Forums and Sup Forums, all we do is argue about things that don't matter, but more specifically I overreacted for comedic effect so OP would remember not to greentext links. When you make someone laugh at you on Sup Forums there is a good chance someone will screencap it and share it so if they did that to my post then we would get back into the habit of discouraging greentexting links

I think so, I've made my browser minimal for years, I show only the urlbar, the page title, and my tabs as a tree on the left side, there's no need for anything else to be on screen imo, it can all be hidden away behind menus and separate windows for when they're needed which isn't often.

Sup Forums is just another public forum, an imageboard where people can communicate with each other anonymously, there's no point other than what you make of it.

>When you make someone laugh at you on Sup Forums there is a good chance someone will screencap it and share it so if they did that to my post then we would get back into the habit of discouraging greentexting links
That's wrong. Fuck off to reddit.

>We get it: Ads aren’t what you’re here for. But ads help us keep the lights on.
GTFO

Please don't make assumptions or generalize like that.

"Good chance" probably wasn't the best choice of words, better chance than not making them laugh is what I meant.

And yes its true you see it all the time on here, arguments and funny posts being shared as images

My assumptions being wrong or right don't really mean much, either way I was going to tell the OP to not greentext a link, one is just polite the other is just dressed up to make me look upset. If friend never asked you wouldn't have known or cared about those assumptions but you would still know I didn't want OP to greentext links

>And yes its true you see it all the time on here, arguments and funny posts being shared as images
Don't assert your perspective onto everyone else, just because you see something often in your time does not make it the norm, moreover just because you see something often doesn't make it the right thing to do. You say you browse Sup Forums and in my time browsing Sup Forums the majority of posts I see are trash, should I imitate the rest of the community and post complete garbage?

I"m not forcing my perspective onto anyone, he asked me genuinely why I was upset so I told him, I never implied it was the "right thing" to do, I can act selfishly if I want.

You can do whatever you want.

I don't care what you're reasoning is, I'm telling you to stop doing that and I'm not forced to pretend I'm experiencing one emotion just for more attention. I would just appreciate it if you wouldn't do that, whether you care or not what I want is up to you.

I said "assert", you're saying that you "see it all the time", that's your perspective, I do not see that all the time and apparently neither did the other user. As such you shouldn't assume that just because you see something often that it makes it the norm, it's only the norm from your observation, not the actual general truth.

I use Firefox dev edition and it justwerks, square tabs and nice theme in general as well

Also I hope I'm not coming off as arrogant, I'm tired so I'm trying to be clear and direct. I don't mean to be disrespectful to you but instead cordial. Sorry if that came out wrong.

I have never used Chrome at home and seldomly use it at work as an alternative to IE (even though it's become just as slow).

Safari master race. Faster, better adblocking, no botnet, doesn't kill your laptop battery, and soon getting native compiled extensions so it's even faster.

Wincucks and freetards will never know how it feels to use a superior browser.

Kinda agree. They are not shit (vivaldi and edge at least), but not good as your primary browser. Not even second.

No no you're fine its just I dont know what the big deal is, I just wanted OP to think I was upset, my reason and way of thinking being wrong even if its not the actual general truth doesn't change the fact that what I said wasn't that bad. Being mad is often irrational, if I was needless mad for another reason would that somehow make my post better? If I was actually just mad because I couldn't triple click would that be ok?

Top autism

>his add blocker doesnt block adds.
what are you doing?

What do you mean not sexy it's fast and holds up the bloated pages of today's net better than any other

>privacy
>opera
I audibly laughed and my roommate stared at me like the autist I am

1. Please don't green text your link.
2. Please use an archive link next time, so that Wired can be denied of revenue from page clicks.

>Privacy
>Opera