Laptop

Hello Sup Forums. I have recently purchased Skyrim for PC and I am looking for a good laptop that is fairly cheap and is capable of running Skyrim and mods (possibly other games too). Any suggestions?

Why did you buy the bucket before the cow?

Playstation.

>cheap laptop
>modded Skyrim

Pick one.

Ok, aside from that douchy statement. How much are you willing to pay?

I was originally planning on using a different laptop but I have determined it will not run

what mods

No more than $315

Go on eBay and look for something with i5. Chances are you can play Skyrim on lowest settings with a few mods

Bruh

Gotta fork over 500 to get somewhere playable. I'd get a MSI GL62 for about 700. You'll get a gtx 960m.

My friend got the laptop you speak of against my advice. He usually only does indie stuff so it is fine but he always wishes he had spent a little more so he could do stuff like skyrim at more than 10fps. Laptops are tough still

I don't plan on having maximum quality settings. I just want something that can run skyrim. I didn't even get the dlc

Why does he play at 1080p with ultra settings though?

That's nonsense. I play it on a lappy with a GT 650M (yes, on low) and it's smooth.

if ur skyrim doesn't look like this u aren't really playing skyrim

if ur character is not futa loli fucking with dragons u aren't really playing skyrim

Honestly don't know. He usually doesn't care much for high end graphics but he isn't exactly tech savvy so maybe he had things set wrong or a shitload of stupid mods. Everything else is great but again the rest is indie stuff.

I will take your word for it, I am still on a 7870 underclocked - don't game much anymore.

lewd

Why not a desktop

That looks hideous.

Need something portable

it's ok to be jealous user

if ur skyrim doesn't look like this u aren't really playing skyrim

>2016
>still no laptop that can play games at 2160p60
>still no petabyte ssd
Wew lad the next generation sure is here.