/fwt/ - Friendly Windows Thread

Welcome to /fwt/ - Friendly Windows Thread.

Ask questions about driver updates, discuss tips and tricks for pwning scrubs, discuss your favorite GPUs and Razer products, and share your Steam experiences.

Only the most l33t e-sports veterans are welcome. Let's keep it hardcore and remember to eat Totino's.

Xbox Play Anywhere discussion is also welcome.

Official Steam Support: support.steampowered.com

Oh Lordy. I'm gonna be upgrading soon, but I'm gonna miss all my Windows 7/XP software.

Liek what

Post epic Overwatch clips.

>ISP sent a cease and desist letter for me torrenting Windows 10

WHAT DO I DOOO

Now that 10 isn't being forced to install anymore, is it safe to update 8?

OP you may have tried to make a troll thread but everyone is just going to act like this is a windows thread.

question

Should I do anything in particular if I want to do a clean win7 install?

Or should I just download the no10 utility thingy and then download every service pack and update and all

Bump for epic Overwatch clips.

>le epik shitposting xDDD

Theres daily linux threads, whats so bad about having windows ones?

>This comes from a linux

MODS MODS MODS

Sup bros, check this other epic Sup Forumsaming thread:

Is this the new Sup Forums thread?

I think it's against site rules to set up little cross-board communities like this.

This is bad shitposting the /fag/ apple thread was funnier.

Just booted up my win 7 pc for the first time in a couple years and now it updated to windows 10 while I was away.

Now my mouse and keyboard aren't working. I've tried rebooting, different ports, different keyboards, and unplugging directly from power source. It's just sitting on the home screen I can't do anything.

What the fuck gives?

Say you were fiddling with router last week and that you forgot to put a password on it, so "someone" probably used it for torrenting.

If I upgrade to windows 10, then immediately downgrade to windows 7, do I end up securing my upgrade and not having to worry about the july 29? Can I upgrade later whenever I want after that?

It's always been safe, just decline 3035583.

Or pull updates from WSUS and give zero fucks.

Privacy

Currently using Windows 10, fail to see anything friendly about it. Upon upgrading entire system got fucked with 100% disk usage, and I've seen tons of reports of the same. Done all the trouble shoots, last option is a clean install. Thanks Windows.

Won't work most likely as almost all ISP protect themselves with their TOS and doing anything with a company produced router is breaking their TOS.
Likely all this would do is get his account terminated and leave him in bad standing.

It was a cease and desist letter, not a warrant for arrest he's fine.

DESIGNATED

This is not a Windows tech support board

REDDIT
MEMES

could at least have made a thread for respectable windows users not drooling 12 year old fuckboy 1337 gaymerfags

because this has nothing to do with windows, it's a troll thread to bring out the worst of Sup Forumsirmen who haven't passed puberty

SHITTING