IDoser

iDoser
Is this shit legit? Seems really cool

No, it's not.

Sounds like a placebo and an ingenious way to scam people who are into alternative "medicine." Have there been any peer-reviewed studies that evaluate the effects of BWE (brainwave entrainment) on the brain?

UNDERAGE B&

Mostly placebo, but some doses are legit. My dad had to go to the hospital after overdosing on the hydrocodone dose.

>My dad had to go to the hospital after overdosing on the hydrocodone dose.

Are you sure it wasn't just a panic attack?

>binaural
when you see that word you're in for some stupid shit

In that context, yes.

It's a scam designed to get rich off eager hedonists in the Middle East, where access to proper drugs is near impossible.

Just buy some weed nigga

There's like one that's inconclusive

this is the only true answer.

There is nothing like it, and nothing like this stupid fake drug shit will ever top weed.

I torrented all of them once even the $200 tracks, absolute fucking scam. you'd have to be retarded to think you feel anything except "weird" for listening to this shit for an hour.

>binaural audio "drugs"
>having to ask Sup Forums whether it is a scam

People are actually selling that stuff for $200? Good grief.

This is the stupidest shit I've ever seen. Drug user or not you should be able to recognize this for the scam that it is

yup, and they label them "Touch of Heaven" or some other spiritual bullshit like that. I can't believe the saps that spend money on that junk

What year is it?

You fucking idiots, OP is just marketing. Stop bumping this thread.

>$200

Fuck why not just buy actual drugs?

You could get a crack rock for that

No.
Buy some real drugs you pussy. You can just get DXM on Amazon if you're a total bitch.

Given how limited the effect has been on me for 5 different antidepressants, at max dosage. I doubt this works does what it's supposed to.

>$200
>getting crack

No, you get cocain for $200. And then you can make crack from it if you want.

Or go to a supermarket or pharmacy and buy Robitussin. Why would you pay shipping just to get some DXM? There's even a brand of Robitussin that is just DXM.

Yes. It is the reason the cartels in Mexico all collapsed for want of demand for their product.

Sounds like fun.

>yfw the government outlaws certain combinations of soundwaves

Oh wow.
It's noise, you can get a damn app on your phone, what the fuck is this legal bullshit. Are you all actually faggots?

Just look at its advertising and pricing. Just that alone tells you it's for naive retards. I've looked into and tried it years ago, basically some kid made random gibberish presets with sbagen, there's no research or anything behind it.

Binaural beats have some founding in reality.

I pirated it with heaps of doses. I have tried real drugs. It did nothing. Real drugs hit you, this just gives you a headache.

When I tried this I closed my eyes and tried to feel like how I felt when I did the actual drug the binaural beats were trying to mimic. I basically placebo'd myself.

'cause I can get like 30oz of off-brand 'tussin on amazon for $12 with free shipping.

Not technology, kys feg.

I listened to the one called "hand of god" or something. This was maybe 10 years ago. I didn't believe in it, and I don't now either, I think it's likely placebo, but I got some sort of panic attack, felt completely hopeless and cried like a child.

Wow, you really convinced me with your solid arguments.

Certain regions of the EM spectrum are already government regulated, which isn't that far out.

You can get crack for $10

The music probably scared you

>upload binaural YouTube videos
>it's actually brown noise

If I remember correctly I fell asleep during the music, and woke up later like you sometimes do, extremely awake like I hadn't slept at all, but still kind of dizzy and unaware about where I was. The music had stopped. Then I started crying, perhaps in the same way as someone who just woke up from a coma would do, remembering the accident that happened before. I felt completely hopeless and empty.
I have never listened to I-Doser again after that.

stupid nigger...

Wanna buy some magic beans?