Anyone got this popup yet? Haven't got it. Also, how do I stop telemetry services on Windows 10?

Anyone got this popup yet? Haven't got it. Also, how do I stop telemetry services on Windows 10?

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Handbook:AMD64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Install gentoo

How do I install Gentoo?

telemetry is safe, totally anonymous shit made to understand what people do with their windows and try to optimize it in the future
only cortana collect your personal data but it's not linked to any other microsoft service, it's a personal assistant and it only does it's job, just stop cortana if you're still afraid that some ia know stuff about you

>Windows 10 cucks ACTUALLY believe this.

At least upgrade to 8.1. Who's using Win8 anyways after 8.1 came out?!

To stop telemetry use that tool by the spybot people. It's on their download page and does it all automatically.

>Using 8 instead of 8.1

If you're concerned about your privacy in this day and age, don't use computers.

Go live in a cave in the hills and live off of fungi and moss. Maybe goats milk if you find some goats.

wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Handbook:AMD64

t. tinfoil tipper freetard

a thread had to die for this shit

>HARMFUL VIRUSES
Omg

Is installing gentoo really that arduous or am I getting meemd? From skimmimg through the first few sentences of that link, I don't see anything different from any other distro install.

just time consuming

>time consuming
Did a fresh install of Windows 7 a couple of weeks ago, literally took ~72 hours with corresponding updates.

That's the whole purpose behind the "Install Gentoo" meme, tricking normies into some arduously complex process and acting like it's the best thing ever and will solve all your problems.

>cuck
Hello, reddit

no, i'm not a cuck

>Installing recommended updates

really? only took me like an hour last time i did it since i actually fixed the issue it has with a simple google search.

>how do I stop telemetry services on Windows 10
You can't. They've literally tied them to the system that disabling one disables something completely unrelated

> Also, how do I stop telemetry services on Windows 10?

You don't -- Check their Privacy statement.

"You can select which level of diagnostic and usage data to provide, but some diagnostic data is vital to the operation of Windows and cannot be turned off."

h t t p s: / /gist.github.com/alirobe/7f3b34ad89a159e6daa1

>disabling one disables something completely unrelated
I meant BREAKS