There are kids in middle and high schools RIGHT NOW that got bullied for having a Droid instead of an iPhone

>there are kids in middle and high schools RIGHT NOW that got bullied for having a Droid instead of an iPhone
>they will probably end up on Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

cultofmac.com/388625/the-nfl-cant-stop-calling-microsoft-surface-an-ipad/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Droid
That's a brand.

what's your point

>Droid

No there aren't

No one cares what phone you have it's just a Sup Forums meme made by Android users to troll other, more gullible android users

>not having an android phone

> having a smartphone at all

Bullying is a myth.

Middle school definitely since middle school kids are bastards, but most grow up a bit by 10th grade and won't care much what phone you use.

His point is that your slavish drive towards the Android brand is just as sheepish and mindless as the drive towards Apple products that you claim to hate.

>getting bullied because of brands

as that an american thing?

Gave my kid a 3310 there the other day. I figure if iPhone skiddies abuse him about it he can use it to beat them half to death.

>there are kids in middle and high schools RIGHT NOW that are getting action while you are sitting home and shitposting on Sup Forums
What's your excuse?

age of consent laws

Eh, from my experience, middle school kids can't even distinguish an Android Tablet from a iPad. They just call everything iPads.

welcome to crapitalism.

I got bullied for being fat and having an ugly face. Phone did not come into play.

Sadly yes.

You could deal way more damage with an 6S than 3310 in a fight.

The shit millennials believe.

It gets worse
cultofmac.com/388625/the-nfl-cant-stop-calling-microsoft-surface-an-ipad/

Well he's not wrong, the 6S shatters into sharp pieces after the first blow

it's middle school

you gonna get bullied

If you're a little faggot, maybe.

I'm asexual.

>tfw only got a smartphone last year
>24yo

>there are kids in middle and high school RIGHT NOW that, like everyone else in their class, have smartphones
their entire computing experience is a little walled garden carefully managed by a large company to keep their revenue streams intact and remove anything they, or their government, deems offensive or undesirable. It keeps records of all their communications, every website they go to, every place they go. This is even advertised as a feature to parents, who now raise their children to accept constant surveillance by an authority figure.

I weep for our world's future. Twenty short years ago the future looked so promising.

Go back to tumblr

I went droid over iphone because humble bundle was making vidya bundles for android

>commute every day on train
>feel ashamed to use my Galaxy S5
>got an iPhone 6S
>feels good man
:^)

>there are kids in middles and high school right now that are posting shitty frog memes on Sup Forums
>they are probably from reddit

/thread

>they will probably shoot up their school
>I'm ok with that

>there are kids in middles and high school right now that are posting shitty game screen shots on Sup Forums
>they are probably from Sup Forums

I don't know if its just a coincidence but the hottest girl I ever fucked was was right after I got my first iPhone.

Don't take chances guys, just get an iPhone. Even if you think android is better, its not worth it.

>buying the "wrong" piece of hardware and using the wrong software can get you bullied and socially ostracised

Suddenly I don't want to move to america...unless this is shit Sup Forums is making up to make people believe people hate them.

Also, I can't fucking believe grown-ass people will judge you strictly on the color of your chat bubble. It's simply not fucking possible. Those people have a fucking iPhone, and they can't afford to message people? Give me a fucking break.

This is 100% false I've e eperience phone discrimination well into my college years however I'm a normie so I don't surround myself with over spergs who would understand the superiority of Android.

The most common ridicule was simply calling me a green texter.

>there are kids in middle and high schools RIGHT NOW that aren't virgins anymore and never will know the joys of wizardry

feels bad man

>The most common ridicule was simply calling me a green texter.
That actually happens irl?
I thought it was just a meme.

If I was American I would get an iPhone just because iMessage. is clearly a superior messaging platform in every way and most people use it. Why stay on SMS? I mean, phones are primarily communication devices.

Here we all use whatsapp so I dont have this problem.

There are autists RIGHT NOW who think anyone cares what phone you use.

kids get bullied for all sorts of dumb shit in school.
same brand bullshit happens here in the UK too.

>those retards will think they got bullied as much as linux users in school
L O L

>Implying they're not already among us

I never got bullied for being a Linux user.
Only for being a fat neckbeard.

kek'd
but I knew a skinny ubuntu user who probably killed himself by now due to how much he was bullied 2bh

every day in class too the prof would make some sly remark like "oh and for that linux user or whatever, just google it"

>getting bullied by an applefag
Never ever. Not even once.

All that shit aside they're already here that's why Sup Forums is 70% cellphone threads now.

Tbh my nephew never got bullied for having a shit phone (read android), most of the kids would pitty him, so I guess it's an american thing

It's the way normalfags are user, can't tolerate that someone makes a different decision than them (aren't confident in their own decision making skills) so they bully to kind of make you "equal' to them or some shit

>I was the only one who asked whether we'd learn about Linux in highschool

It was never in the curriculum - all we did was fuck around with Office. We didn't even learn database stuff and the binary things people in America do learn.

Though I did learn in my free time, I still feel like I've missed out on a lot of things. I sometimes don't even feel like I belong on Sup Forums.

who dat semen demon

Dont pretend like you are better than anyone. Here on Sup Forums if you say you have an iPhone people will start attacking you just like normalfags attack people that dont have one.

No idea, sorry.

>playstore
>most comments are made by indians and arabs shitskins
You can't make this shit up

>middle and high

Dog, my niece is in the 2nd grade and all her friends have either a smartphone or a tablet.

I think this reply kind of proves my point, me displaying any sign of superiority seems to have triggered your feelings of inferiority. It's alright kid, one day you'll grow up and believe in yourself.

>No one cares what phone you have
My 10 year old nephew came home crying recently because he got bullied for not having a smartphone.

Not really in the spirit of this thread but phones are modern status symbols.

is it just me or has the playstore review system gotten progressively worse? I swear on every app, no matter how high the average rating is, there will be a bunch of 1 votes hogging the main review screen saying shit like "this doesn't open on my potato v1"

Im sorry, what sing of superiority were you displaying exactly?

Let me expand on that last sentence a bit.

I believe Sup Forums is a place where people somewhat proficient in technology loosen up and discuss more "normal" stuff instead of high, complex technology.
That thing becomes apparent when all of a sudden, completely normal threads about computer parts, monitors or hell, even energy reactors can get really fucking technical.
You can see those people's experience in those spheres in a lot of ways - they correct other people's misconceptions with posts a couple of paragraphs long, and explain it to new but interested people in such language that even they can kinda get a grasp on it.

I have a long way to go compared to you, Sup Forums. (I don't care if that turns out to be less than 1% of the board, you gotta aim for the top, boys)

precisely you implying i was acting superior and how you felt the need to correct me on it, as if I was threatening your internet status or something lol? either way I didn't imply I was above that, so you can calm down and be proud of yourself again.

> I didn't imply I was above that
That was exactly what you did.

actually, when one says, "lol humans are pathetic". since they're human too, they include themselves in that. as I said dude, relax, nobody is stealing your internet superiority lol

It's Consumerism, user. Iphone is worshiped as a fashion brand then a piece of technology.

The amount of 'lol' you are using to talk gives me the impression that you are upset somehow.

>actually, when one says, "lol humans are pathetic". since they're human too, they include themselves in tha

You didn't say it like that. You said ''It's the way normalfags are user, can't tolerate that someone makes a different decision than them''

Implying you are not a normalfag, and you are not like that.

This happens to my little brother and he doesn'teven stand up for himself. Pussy.

>pic related

>The amount of 'lol' you are using to talk gives me the impression that you are upset somehow.
if that makes you feel better about being proven wrong, sure.
>Implying you are not a normalfag, and you are not like that.
so a black person saying black people are generally stupid means they exempt themselves from the black race, totally makes sense user.

Hope your butthole feels better soon

Fuck off
RK-62 is better than your shitty AR15 faggot

It's a capitalism thing

But I cant tell if your a black from here.

You need to be more clear on your statements next time.

Well I dumbed it down as much as possible, I guess there's no hope for you

If you say

'It's the way normalfags are user, can't tolerate that someone makes a different decision than them'

You are implying that you are a not a normalfag unless you explicitly say that you are.

Take some notes, it will probably be useful for you when you get out of middle school.

No, the iPhone thing you talk about was popular years ago.

Fucking Americans.

asexuality doesn't exist.

13 yr old girls giggling about green bubbles isn't bullying.

>calling it Droid

You are the problem.

good, those poorfags should be bullied

iphone master race reporting in

are you a plant?

t. third worlder

what's "t." mean?

Fucking this
>What kind of phone do you have?
>"It's a droid"
>No i mean what make and model
>"I said it's a droid dude"
>that is an operating system, you dont call your PC a "windows" do you?
>"oh, i dunno then lol"
THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF ANDROID BASED DEVICES YOU DENSE FUCKS.
WHY DID YOU BUY SOMETHING IF YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IT IS?

plant are 95% sex organs and huge sluts

Because it's a Droid.
Jk. You realise that smarphones are for broader masses, right?
And you'd be surprised about how many tech illiterate people are there. I was ending highal school last year and dude asked me to download an image for him "that's not blurry". He downloaded the thumbnail of course. I was the only one who could navigate through CMD directories and shit (and I haven't touched Windows for 6 years or so). There are still people who can't use a browser different than Chrome.
That's what normies are. They canmt perform basic tasks, and are the reason why Android doesn't come rooted.
Imagine how hard would be for normie to remember "My phone is Huawei Ascend G630-U20". That's why they always go with Droid.

Just show them this if you get bullied

>Spend $600 on something
>Don't even know what it is
>Saved the thumbnail

Only happens if you interact with niggers and trailer trash where being able to afford $30/mo for a """""""luxury""""""" makes you """""""rich""""""".

I've always wondered this myself, what it stands for. But it basically means "source:___".

t. long time lurker, new poster

People have called me a hipster because they thought i bought a motorola phone because "it's less mainstream"

In reality no one cares about either but Sup Forums just likes to blow tiny shit into bigger shit because they have nothing better to do. Keep in mind that they're talking about kids and not adults, though. Kids do actually do dumb shit like this until high school.

I mean people seem to understand car brands. Why is this so hard for cell phones?

>Suddenly I don't want to move to america...
>Suddenly

Dude, compared to other shit that goes wrong in murrica even in school - like school-to-prison-pipelining, white-shaming and creationism - that's harmless cosmetics.

>shit camera
Samsung s6 user here and i can tell you the iphone camera is the best of the best

Dont fall for the "muh megapixels" bullshit like i did

Can confirm. One of my cousins has owned an Android tablet for quite some time and she still insists on calling it an iPad. I once tried to reason with her on a level that I assumed she'd be able to understand and asked her why isn't there an Apple anywhere on her tablet. She replied: "It's not an Apple iPad. IT'S A SAMSUNG IPAD, DUH".

I couldn't tell if should've killed her or myself.

that really depends on the school and the place you are living,
nobody cares where i live.

Can you hand me a kleenex?

bullshit, Android is normie as fuck
HOWEVER
they would get bullied for using sugar coated QNX a.k.a BB10

>tfw went to high school before the smartphone era

>I refused to get a cellphone until I was in 8th grade.
>I did not need it.
>Was one of the last kids in class to have a cellphone. I only got it because my mom wanted me to carry one around for "emergencies"
I could have done without it until 3years ago, now I use it as navigation system and mp3 player for my bicycle tours.
Why do kids even need a smartphone?