What IS windows host manager?

what IS windows host manager?
literally can't find an explanation of what it is from google, nor microsoft

and its constantly running multiple (10+) instances on my computer (Windows 10) and causing my Disk, CPU, and Memory to randomly spike to 100%

should I just downgrade to windows 7 at this point

Other urls found in this thread:

shouldiremoveit.com/window-host-manager-170705-program.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its like you dont even google

shouldiremoveit.com/window-host-manager-170705-program.aspx

fucking retard. did you even look at the page you linked me? there is no helpful information on there whatsoever concerning its purpose or function

>fucking retard. did you even look at the page i linked you? there is no all kinds helpful information on there concerning its purpose and function

>Window Host Manager is a software program developed by Grayscale. Upon being installed, the software adds a Windows Service which is designed to run continuously in the background. Manually stopping the service has been seen to cause the program to stop functing properly. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The setup package generally installs about 18 files and is usually about 170.43 MB (178,713,295 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of users who have this installed on their PCs, most are running Windows 8 and Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States. - Read more at shouldiremoveit.com/window-host-manager-170705-program.aspx

holy shit my man, you are BEYOND fucking retarded.
you literally just copy pasted that paragraph without even reading it. do you know how I know you didn't even read it? because there is not ONE WORD in there which describes the function or purpose.

how do you even manage to use a computer with this level of retardation.

>because there is not ONE WORD in there which describes the function

>Upon being installed, the software adds a Windows Service which is designed to run continuously in the background

at this point its clear you're trolling
no one can honestly be this retarded

I think OP is asking what that service does, in addition to 'run continuously'.

I'm going to join OP in calling you a retard, retard.

>point its clear you're trolling
>no one can

It's like describing the function of a car by saying:

>A car is designed to start and then continuously run until turned off.

So what's the purpose of a car?

>OP is asking what that service does

>retarded

>So what's the purpose of a car?

>to go to point b from point a

what kind of program runs until its closed, even if its designed to run continuously

Start and continuously run until turned off.

>This thread

>>this thread

Jesus fuck I'm with op you are incredibly stupid. Or trolling.

BTW OP I'm pretty sure it manages what applications (web and otherwise) permissions regarding your OS.

>I'm with op
u r gay lol

Ahah I love this place

There's a difference between host manager and host process.

Windows Host Process handles background things, like the ui, and if anything crashes the host process restarts it without crashing the pc. There's more than one host process for redundancy I guess.

Host manager I've never heard of. Delete it and install loonix.

IT WOULD BE EXTREMELY PAINFUL

So this is what it looks like when two ass bandits argue.