I really wanna have better image quality when I watch my anime but MPV is just too complicated for me...wat do

I really wanna have better image quality when I watch my anime but MPV is just too complicated for me...wat do

Other urls found in this thread:

shittastes.wordpress.com/tutorials/properly-installing-and-setting-up-mpc-hc/
0x0.st/AS1.png
0x0.st/ASe.png
zachsaw.com/mpdn/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Check for conf file settings.

You stick with your shitty VLC, or get a fucking brain. You should kys either way.

shittastes.wordpress.com/tutorials/properly-installing-and-setting-up-mpc-hc/

> MPV is just too complicated for me

no.

Kawai code pack

>watching anime
>current year
grow up faggot

>Not using madVR

Whoa guys, we've got a non-weeb over here

Read The Fucking Manual.

Nice hot opinions kid.

He's right. You are a faggot

download mpc-hc and get MadVR (not sure why it's called MadVR)

youtube it. there are tutorials on how to install there. really simple.

desu, i'm not sure if video quality is super high fidelity, but I downloaded a 1080p bluray of star trek to check and it looked insanely good looking, so worth trying out if you CBA (can't be assed) with mpv

OP, MPV is actually really easy. If you're on linux:

sudo apt-get install mpv
(or whatever apt-get's replacement is if you're on arch linux or something)

there are builds you can download for windows too now, no need to compile anything.

then just google where to place the config file, and put this into your mpv.conf (the config) file:
hwdec=auto

done

Prove it. Pic related is my waifu, and she's a woman. Surely faggots don't like women?

Fucking degenerate

u jsut virgin manchild lmao
kys

I prefer robots, programmers, or engineers.

No you're just a baka gaijin that will never understand out love

I love nui, look how pretty she is!

I bet you don't even have a waifu or gf, fag

I have a real girl. Don't need a fucking cartoon

2D>3DPD

2D girls never age
2D girls never say no
2D girls love you forever

rekt

Wait a minute.
Are you telling me you are getting actual better image quality when using MPV instead of say VLC??

>rekt
You must be 18+ to be on Sup Forums.

I am 18 lol

Your waifu is also a sociopath who will fake all affection she would give you.

I'm not seeing any difference in picture qaulity from either vlc or mpv.

So my waifu is just like a real girl?

Just use kcp

watch something else, dick. Try a classic movie, or a highly rated tv show that isnt anime. Maybe even a youtube series. Expand your narrow horizons you fucking child.

>you fucking child
Not all anime is for children, a lot is aimed at an adult audience, even excluding hentai

Honestly all the """"best""" and highly rated tv shows suck. I dropped Breaking Bad halfway through season 4 because it's an absolute borefest. At least anime gets like 2 seasons maximum and admits when it's time to stop.

yeah thats great, but it isnt the only form of media in which to stress about so fucking much, you autistic frog.

Maybe up the AHDD Medication.

>MPV is just too complicated for me

>AHDD
I think you mean ADHD

I'm not sure what you're trying to say. Is English a second language for you?

>thats

this are all me t b h
Ima go to worldstar hip hop now peace dawgs bang real booty

MPV noob here
Why having a .conf file? I didn't touched any settings and my MPV just werks fine...

You can enable hardware acceleration by adding hwdec=auto to your config file, check out the mpv general thread

Shit tier bait

>a single missing apostrophe renders you completley incapable of comprehending english
>everyone else is the illiterate ESL, though

cccp for windows

Debanding alone is a massive improvement over VLC

0x0.st/AS1.png
0x0.st/ASe.png

(This video also contained a range expansion fix to counteract wrongly encoded levels by the uploader)

Also note that this debanding setting is ridiculously high, more than twice as strong as mpv's default settings which is why some of the details get smoothed out as a result, but it was either that or banding for this source.

But why would you want to?

If using Windows, Media Player Dot Net (MPDN)

MPDN allows you to set filterchains and if you really must, upscale using stuff like NNEDI (which can be accelerated by OpenCL). If you really don't want to fiddle with settings, it has presets under in the video renderer under general.

It comes with other features that should be standard in media players like dithering and smooth motion.

zachsaw.com/mpdn/

You need to download the player and extensions separately.

Forgot image

MadVR is better than MPV and easy as fuck to use, you retard.