I might get banned for posting this here but it's the fastest place where I'll get any help

I might get banned for posting this here but it's the fastest place where I'll get any help.

I bought a used Moto E and apparently it's blocked by IMEI. I can use the phone but it's not picking up any signal. Any suggestions on how to unblock it? Google just shows me sites where you can pay to have it done for you (which I don't much trust) and youtube vídeos of people doing it through a secret menu that is not available on this phone. Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

hugestreet.info/2015/08/Free-Android-Device-ID-and-IMEI-number-changer.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

silly Tyrone, stealing something other than an iPhone

give it back

>through a secret menu that is not available on this phone
It just seems like that because the menu is secret.

>blocked by IMEI.
Means it has been reported stolen and is now a useless brick. Don't steal other people's stuff.

Jesus, go steal a bike nigger, maybe you have the brainpower to figure out how that works.

Op here, come on guys, it's not blocked for theft but because the previous owner had a post-paid debt (dunno if there's another name for that in English). Any help?

Changing IMEI is illegal. The block is on the network, not on your phone.
It's worth like $5 as it is, just use it as a pmp or trash it.

No, If it was blocked because the orginal owner didn't pay their bill, it'll be blocked via the phone number not the IMEI.

I don't care that it's illegal, I just want to be able to make calls. It's not like the phone is bricked, it's just the SIM function that's not working.

Really makes you think.

I checked on the official site of one of my country's carriers, it shows the reason for blocking (debt) and the company that blocked it.

not op,but on my country (chile) the carries can block the phone via IMEI

>I might get banned

implying mods do their jobs on this board
janitors will happily delete your criticisms of anime, though.

Give it back Sebastian

It was so hot his whole body is burned! :^)

Bro yo tambien soy de Chile, alguna idea?

Since none of you guys seem to believe me, here is where it says that it's blocked due to debt ("mora"). The date looks iffy though, I don't think this model existed back in '05.

Give it back Joao

Or ban you when a nigger comes along and you call them out for being some thieving worthless nigger.

Isn't moto e unlocked cost like $30 ?is it boost version non gsm? If yes probably blocked because can't paid.

>banning because morals
>on Sup Forums

cmon now, weeaboo friend.

Bump

The fact that it's illegal means nobody will offer a service to unlock it for you.
I hope you don't seriously think it's possible to unlock just by getting into some menu or flashing something to the phone. It really doesn't work that way.
Even if you could find some dodgy fucked willing to do it for you, it would cost more than the phone is worth.

sell it in differnt region with ebay. Its blocked by your mobile traffic providers.

The only way to do it you need a legit IMEI adress. Random numbers won't work and get a IMEI from a phone which support internet if your going to use a 3310 IMEI you can't access to internet after you get a real IMEI search how to clone it to your phone. There are multiple ways to do it just use the fucking Botnet(Google).

Nigga that .gif is kawaii

>I hope you don't seriously think it's possible to unlock just by getting into some menu or flashing something to the phone. It really doesn't work that way.

Actually, it does. IMEI generally isn't etched into stone, it still has to be flashed.

hugestreet.info/2015/08/Free-Android-Device-ID-and-IMEI-number-changer.html

Give it back latrell

I'm a complete fag for stealing shit.
And an even bigger fag for trying to bypass network locks put in place to prevent thieves from exploiting decent people.

Any one in Chile wanna hump me? I'm a bottom and can take quite the length and girth.

Devuélveselo a su dueño, Brayatan.