/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

How many of your orders are currently processing?

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel discordapp.com/invite/013cBVIg9iQEILoeV

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Randomiser:
chinkshit.com/random

>News
• Xiaomi Mi5S to launch next month • user bought a bunch of chink shit, among which a MiBand 1, a bracelet for said Mi Band, a Xiaomi Mi scale and some Chink Calvin Klein boxers • user bought a pulse meter for his grandmother • user got a bunch of $1 mousepads and the Xiaomi Piston Air posts early thoughts • user's Rock Zircons died after 3 weeks of use • user regrets buying his onion fork slicer thing • user considers escalating his dispute on AliExpress • user gets unsecured connection warnings for Gearbest and Ali • Sharks seem to be spreading among Sup Forums and other boards
• Another user got a $1 mousepad • user bought a GPS pet tracker and it has great battery life used it on his doggo Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00099877&page=top/search/list?s_charaname_search_id=24445$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1
alibaba.com/product-detail/Animatronic-Animal-Shark_263215890.html
aliexpress.com/item/NEW-Family-sauna-steam-box-Skin-Spa-Portable-Steam-Sauna-Tent-Steamer/32657400212.html
gearbest.com/coffee-tea-tools/pp_298048.html
gearbest.com/home-gadgets/pp_16444.html
aliexpress.com/item/MIXZA-Drink-Enhancer-Shark-Edition/32649105674.html
aliexpress.com/store/1683105
gearbest.com/other-pc-parts/pp_314394.html?wid=1#customer_review
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

meme general

Anyone have any links to fake Cherry Artisians? I think brobots look kinda cool but not $50-$500 cool

Shark!
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00099877&page=top/search/list?s_charaname_search_id=24445$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1

alibaba.com/product-detail/Animatronic-Animal-Shark_263215890.html

>that feeling of when you have promotings from sweatshop and now make internet Sup Forums.org post for company 5 star rate good deals

Please buy of "MIXZA Shark edition memory card" item, I buy to, very 5 star good extreme fasts

When will the chinks make an RC submarine in the form of a shark with a built-in underwater camera that you can record onto shark cards?

>Being this autistic

Got my 16000mah Xiaomi Powerbank. Any ideas why it isn't quickcharging at 1.5A/2.1A? Using compatible phone and cable..

Where'd you buy it? Could be talking out of my ass but I think these have built in protection from overcharging, so it detects the type of device and gives it adequate current for it.

Gearbest. That's an interesting point. Might have to find a way to make the phone default to quickcharging.

Now you can simultaneously look beautiful and retarded while shitposting on /csg/ for only $150.

aliexpress.com/item/NEW-Family-sauna-steam-box-Skin-Spa-Portable-Steam-Sauna-Tent-Steamer/32657400212.html

Show us your microSD card speed and the brand that manufactured it user.

its like 1980's again

Is the Mi Band 2 capable of providing continuous heart rate readings (whether with its own app or a third party one, I don't mind utilizing whatever works), or only on demand? Apparently the 1/1s only did on demand.

Broadlink MS1 Wifi Speakers. Listen to your tunes on the go with JBL sound

Just checked and it does.

Does anyone actually like miui 8 ? I tried it for 15 mins when unlocking bootloader and man the drop down is shit , menus shit . Miui 7 is perfect for me

Is that Mila Kunis?

Are we allowed to sell stuff on here as well?
I have a gp2x wiz that needs a new home

There wasn't a BST thread on /vr/ so I thought I'd ask here

Need a new MP3 player. Anyone own any of these?

Benjie C1
Benjie S5
Idealist S1813
ONN X5
RUIZU X11

Or should I just grab an Xduoo X2?

only if you're a chink

Want to spend 3$ to pretend a squirrel is shitting in your drink? Chinks have got you covered.

gearbest.com/coffee-tea-tools/pp_298048.html

Forgot the image

Does this mean that I won't get anything better than the 1.2A that I'm currently getting with my aukey cable?

enjoy your cancer

I already ordered that a week ago from Ali

you too

Try using the cable it comes with or otherwise try the cable that came with your phone

How's my new redmi note 3 screen ?

That's actually quite nice, mind sharing that background?

can I get the inside scoop on the shark meme? Is it because the mascot for Mixzu or w/e is so aggressive for something as mundane as flash storage? Is that the joke?

Get an Xduoo X3
Holy shit thanks user. Used the ~6" cable that came with the powerbank and get 1.7A when screen is off.

Guess the aukey cable was faulty then

>Are we allowed to sell stuff on here as well?
IDK pham, could be breaking global rule 11

>Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.

Many thanks!
They're just good cards with good speeds that have a rad design and they're cheap, what more could you want?

Ah it was a 7' cable so there was probably some amperage falloff. The original picture with .41A coming out of the charger used some samsung cable.

gearbest.com/home-gadgets/pp_16444.html

alright, this looks pretty cool

Look sophisticated and buy whiskey rocks instead

dont do it. it will rarely come out of the mold looking that great
he didnt say he was using it for shitskey

Where would you recommend I purchase a shark chink card?

>buying stone fedoras

Gearbest has them the cheapest currently

You can use whiskey rocks in anything. Better than getting stinky chinky bpas in you ice cubes

>he likes is whiskey diluted and watery

get this instead
aliexpress.com/item/MIXZA-Drink-Enhancer-Shark-Edition/32649105674.html

Which mechanical keyboard to buy?

Aliexpress if you want the free gifts and $2 coupon but costs $3 or $4 more I think.

aliexpress.com/store/1683105

Is this really the official Xiaomi store, will stuff I buy here be genuine?

isn't the wiz korean though?

Sorry, no matches were found for your refined search.

"no"

Yeah, I suppose it is

It was discontinued a while ago I think

>putting anything in your whisky
Neck yourselves you disgraceful bastards.

>drinking tasteless alcohol for peer points
Might as well off yourself right now.

Best 5inch or below screen phone under $200?

>whisky
>tasteless
We're not talking about vodka, ivan.

thx

Dafen user here.

The art arrived just now.

I will sort it out, grab a photo and report back shortly.

I'm on tenterhooks

>putting anything in your whisky

Not any of the anons in this thread, but what is wrong with adding a bit of water to whiskey, especially when it is a high abv spirit at 47% and above?

I enjoy my whiskey neat and would never add ice or lower the temperature of my whiskey by using these stones but adding a bit of water is actually the right thing to do in many instances.

This guy is correct in every way.

Anyone with the ruizu x02 here?
Just got mine, flashed the 1.7 agp firmware but FM radio doesn't seem to work

Not exactly csg but what are some cool apps for the Pebble Classic?
I've just got one

Thank you postal gods, despite it taking a month after arriving in Canada to reach my door, my xiaomi redmeme note 3 pro is finally at the postoffice for pickup.

Pro tip: if you get the pickup slip, you can enter the pickup notice tracking into canada post, which will give you the tracking number so you can correlate it to the tracking you get from china.

lucky you got it before the possible strike happens.

Trefoil is a nice novelty

b-b...bump...

The X3 is out of my price range. Almost 3x higher than the X2.

You're gonna need a bigger thread.

Honestly get a Ruizu X02 or Sansa Clip+ then

my xiaomi piston 3s broke today after 1 year of very careful use

bit disappointed

Any nice VR glasses with good FOV?

All I find has worse FOV than cardboard...

why do they not deliver to your door?
is canada a 3rd world country?

gearbest.com/other-pc-parts/pp_314394.html?wid=1#customer_review
this worth it? I've been eyeing this on newegg since a long time ago. thanks :3

It's probably USB2

how hard am i going to get chinked?

Should I just sell my LG G3 and buy a Xiaomi Meme 3 Pro? I bought my G3 from Ali and got pretty chinked. Screen was obviously a chink replacement and would easily get covered with finger marks, and battery would die at 30%. I bought replacements but in the end it ended up costing me almost as much as a new one.

I can sell the G3 probably for more than what the rn3p would end up costing me, so that's also a positive.

Not him but seriously? It's fucking Orico.

pics pics pics it's a imageboard for a reason
i wanna see the damage after 1 year use

If it's cask strength or too high, adding a drop of water is ok, but putting some metal stones or ice in there is a waste of whisky.

Yep I was seriously worried - there is no action until Thursday at the earliest.

I still don't know wtf is up with canada post, the package arrived on the 2nd of june so this is on them not aliexpress.

I wonder if Canada post is flagging packages shipping out of certain areas.

The only thing I hope is that i'm not hit with duty that's the whole reason I rolled the dice with canada post and didn't DHL.....

>non-toxic
>food grade
>from china

You're almost never gunna get hit with duties with CanPost from China, DHL on the other hand will fuck you much harder than someone inspecting your package and giving you a $10 duty plus $10 handling fee.

They do( sorta see below), I wasn't at home though and I live in a apt building so they leave a notice if I have to sign for it (thanks to pricks saying their shit never arrived when it did and wanting a refund now anything over $5 you have to sign for), or it's too big to fit in the mail box.

As far as not delivering to the door, Canada post has been trying to phase out home delivery and lots of areas have these community mail boxes - it's been a real big issue and the liberal government said they would restore it but now they backpedalling on that.

So yeah basically canada is a 3rd world country now, but even third world countries have home mail delivery - even if it's to a hut.

Don't try and put a killowatt through that thing....

I wouldn't even leave that shit in my wall unattended.

Stuff that can cause your house to burn down and or kill you should at the bare minim be bought from someone you can sue

Yeah i'm not too too worried but I think a phone is the most expensive thing I have bought from china. (other one was a tablet for $200 cnd)

yeah, don't worry, the only thing that's going to flow through that hose is brake fluid.

Guys... should I?

lol that's like when my company put us all on rolling layoff to reduce costs and gave us a copy of the state unemployment forms prefilled out with the "correct answers". Fuckin scumbags.

Honestly, the CBSA duty charges are way less than what you would pay with a courier. If you do get inspected, you'll probably get a $40 duty max.

Who did you email for that?

Got an Oukitel K10000 from Gearbest
It weighs 318 Grams, the specs said it was 320.

The android is close to stock but HAD an app that I was never going to use, whatsapp. After the OTA update to android 6 it's somehow gone though. I'm surprised by the lack of bloatware. Total available space was 12.16Gb out of the 16 advertised but I assume that's normal?

Also the package lacked a decent manual, so I had to lookup video tutorials on how to insert an SIM card and browsed forums to see what's the maximum capacity for SD cards.

Haven't charged it in a good while. Battery is as solid as I expected, and no rogue ups eating it up.

Onto Gearbest now, it took the fuckers 7 business days to send out my package, and after that I didn't get a tracking number for another 72 hours because the weekend was upcoming.

pic related, battery report

I didn't email them, they contacted me.

pics of the phone?
does it feel sturdy?

Guise, do I need to make a GearBest account, or can I just go straight to pay with PayPal?

And which do you recommend?

even if you go straight with paypal, they'll create an account for you anyway