For same price of $503 dollar in my 3rd world shithole

Which is better

Other urls found in this thread:

privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement
overclock.net/t/1604713/cb-gtx-1080-which-partner-card-is-the-best/0_50
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is u retarded?

newer is always better dumbass

ATM it's 980 Ti but let's be honest this card will start to fall behind 1070 till it gets to performance levels of 1060 cuz of no drivers.

>newer is always better
Windows 10.

gigabyte cards look ugly. that palit looks sexy.

980ti until Nvidia decides to gimpit with new drivers

>$503
which eastern European country do you live in?

is better than windows 7 and 8.

Win gave me 20% extra performance on my cpu so I didn't have to spend money on upgrade when my 3570 started bottlenecking Witcher 3 etc in 1440p. Your point?

Comes with dx12 baka

Philippines

Its fucking $600+ in Russia. Fugg :D :D

I spend the equivalent of 575 USD for a 1070 (non-reference) here in New Zealand. Fucking bullshit. 1080 is $900 USD though, and all the high end 9xx and amd 3xx cards weren't really much cheaper.

>B-but user, muh botnet

idiots kept recommending a 780 over the 970 when they were both almost the same price

the 970 kicks the shit out of a 780 even if they did perform similarly 3 years ago

get the 1070

$550 nzd for a 390... :

Our GTX 1080 STRIX 8gb is $853

It's just your $900 is easier to earn than our $853 due to your high wages?

Our minimum wage is around $10 a fucking day.

plain 780 obviously lost

How about 780Ti over 970? Since Im comparing the condition is much the same.

Mmh mostly I think we just get screwed over because of the distances involved, so there isn't much competition amount importers. In general for skilled work our wages are considerably lower than in the US, but our cost of living is lower too. Our minimum wage is relatively decent though - works out to $11 USD an hour.

Here its close to $1000 and average wage is around $15 a day. No justice in the world.

Get AMD, Nvidia will put in async compute into their next generation of cards and gimping drivers will annihilate the performance of Pascal.

ouch what country is that, high taxes + low wage

IMO I'd go with the 1070 - benchmarks basically the same but it uses considerably less power, and supports a few newer features.

Fuck Palit it's cheap Chinese shite, had their 680 and it burnt out in 3 months, the replacement card took 2 weeks to arrive and couldnt hold its advertised factory overclock so i had to down clock it.

Been using a gigabyte meme card now for nearly 2 years with no issues.

Save for a gigabyte 1070 nigga

Russian Federation. The true people's state.

>Filipino's

>russia
>justice

t. dutch still mad about mh17

Dont understand why the x70 series prices are at fucking $500 range

Shouldnt that be around just $400, I remember x80 series should be at the price range.

What the hell happened.

10P00 Pajit Super Loostream

Better than Windows 7,8, Mac OS, Linux, BSD, OS2, DOS

AMD hasn't fixed any of their issues so Nvidia is acting like a monopoly.

He was being sarcastic.

>Fuck Made in China
>Offer another product made in China

Source: my ass

Muh botnet, right? They are not even hiding it: privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement

This. Gigabyte has great qc.

Strix 960 pulls up to 250w from pcie slot, gigabyte 960 never goes over 50w.

More fans = more better

Gigabyte is Taiwan, I believe.

If you're going to get a 1070 get the Gainward Phoenix. Not only is it one of the best all-round 1070s but it's also one of the cheapest.

This link compares 1080s, but all the 1080s use the exact same boards and coolers as the 1070 versions.
overclock.net/t/1604713/cb-gtx-1080-which-partner-card-is-the-best/0_50

He's a weaboo, you can't reason with those

Is it worth it to get a 780ti now, or is it a waste of money because it is deprecated software wise?

Unlike AMD, nvidia actually updates legacy shit.

My gtx260 is still getting driver updates...

My HD5000 is pre-gcn and the last update was some months ago. Your point?

Problem is, they still get drivers updates, but they don't make much difference, bececause they choose to focus on the newer series. This is the same for both Nvidia and AMD.

So, my question is, is a 780ti worth it?

Where do you get one of these in burgerstan?

HD5000 hasn't gotten any updates since beginning of the year because AMD made a public announcement that they're no longer supporting anything that isn't GCN.

Pretty shitty of them imo

How's the warranty of this brand?