Well, fuck. Just dropped my OnePlus One and it is pretty fucked. Looks like I'll probably need a new phone...

Well, fuck. Just dropped my OnePlus One and it is pretty fucked. Looks like I'll probably need a new phone. What should I get? Looking for something in the $300 price range that has a decent camera and isn't a buggy, poorly-designed piece of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d2jav7UdQtE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OnePlus 3

K6000 pro, or LeTV le 1S pro

There's an /spg/ specifically so you don't make threads like this

Doesn't the OnePlus 3 have a bunch of issues with the screen, camera, etc?

Nexus 5X duh.

Redmeme Note 3 (Pro)

He wants a decent camera, even redmi 3 has a better camera than redmi note 3 pro...

No.
Screen isn't amazing but otherwise it's pretty great.
You could also get a xiaomi mi5.

Also, forgot to add that I need it to run on US T-Mobile.

Asus zenfone 2 - 2.3ghz model ofc

He dropped his phone, you want to reccomend the most flimsy phone ever to him?

youtube.com/watch?v=d2jav7UdQtE

Ey, why not an oukitel? Aren't they supposed to be the toughest and have good battery life?

has a good idea. Why not buy a device specifically designed to fit the needs of the nerds? Nexus phones are just screaming Sup Forums but OP will still purchase a chinkphone.

Only if you can handle the bloatware...

Nexus 5x

Don't forget the shit UI

Buy an Oneplus 3. Though as shit phone. Also no screen issues have been fixed by the sRGB profile (it wasn't a hardware defect), and the camera is very good for the price of the phone (ofc it's not GS7 quality, but the phone doesn't cost as much as it also).

zuk z2

It's the best phone I've ever had by far.

The camera is great, screen isn't too bad if you enable the sRGB mode in the developer options and performance is truly exceptional.

The 6 GB of RAM might be a bit of a meme, given I never manage to use more than 3.5 GB of it. But better too much than too little.

The screen claim was a meme made by anti one plus shills. All reviewers have stated that they didn't notice it or it was so hard to notice it was a non issue

But,my indian female google "marketer", nexus phones lack SD card support and a good battery.

Just get a ZTE Axon Pro.

>not just letting your screen be repaired by some poo in loo for 50 bucks

>
>
>Don't forget the shit UI
And the Shit camera

Not to mention the absolute piss poor battery life!

Look at neo Sup Forums go, holy shit. A 6 hour thread that breaks the rules

Just ordered the p9

>Did I fuck up?

Nah, it's good senpai. The only bad thing about its the price.

this - up to 300 bucks its the best.

Is good battery life something you value?

If so, I suggest not going a 5x or OP3.

LG V10

Best phone I have ever bought

I have mine on CM and greatly enjoy it tbqh

UleFone Future :^)

Shill

>tfw OP is OnePlus

have you considered oneplus two?

Not OP, but I actually just bought one.. should be in the mail today. Came to see if I could find a N5X thread to see what people think.

>omething in the $300 price range that has a decent camera and isn't a buggy, poorly-designed piece of shit.

Really only the 5X comes close at least in terms of camera. Too bad all the hardware except the camera is ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

>paying a premium for dual meme cameras
shiggy

(also saging because this should have gone in /spg/)