CLOCK BOY BACK AND STEALING YOU'RE WAIFU

thestar.com/news/world/2016/07/02/clock-boy-ahmed-mohamed-returns-to-america.html

LOOK WHOS BACK

>not knitting your CPU
What are you, Intel?

Wasn't the whole thing a hoax so his dad could sue the school district?

>mfw you don't solder your cpus

Yes.

>$80 for that crap

t. Buttmad Ahmed

You can get that shit for under $50

Welp, I guess I have my Halloween costume for this year. Just need to get one of those tanning sprays.

You're just poor

I bet you don't even use an Apple MacBook Pro

What will he invent next?

Fucking topkek

kek at cuffs and that pose

Nobody knows, but least we know what it will look like.

>tfw you built a computer but didn't get worldwide attention

So, what's the article about?

he already invented a technique which allows him to sold CPUs free-hand

thats kinda enough for a entire life-time

>Google image search
HE CAN'T JUST KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Just admit it; you're jealous that he's probably going to accept the MIT offer, get an internship at Facebook and get everything handed to him because of politics

liberals dont really understand how dangerous it was for little cock boy to do this.

the clock ran on mains power with the step down transformer being inside the device

that means it easily could have flipped the breakers for the school while it caught fire or electrocuted himself or his classmates

can you imagine being a kid in his class and being electrocuted in the dark while cockmed jerked off onto your face before they could get the power going again to notice you got jihaded

i still seriously think he is a terrorist

I'm not jealous, I'm mad that people like that get everything handed to them just because of their race and/or religion.

>but muh white privilege :^(

Of course, there's nothing to "admit" it's just simple as that.
I wouldn't be so mad if he had actually put any effort into making a clock, but he literally moved an alarm clock mechanism to a suitcase and presented it as his project.

>i still seriously think he is a terrorist
You are not wrong. Non terrorists don't pull the religion/race hate card.

>in spite of
fix'd
I have never heard of a terrorist organization whining about hate.

> Royal family funded scholarship

Man, I am so glad that I am not Muslim otherwise I might accidentally take an already existing clock, stick it in a suitcase while making it look "bomb like", take it to my school scaring the living shit out of everybody because they think I am a terrorist and because my peers are all 'racist' and 'Islamophobic', then get the media on my side and then get heaps of free shit and an invite to the White House and TV interviews, then get a scholarship from a Royal family, all because somebody offended me.

How could he live such an oppressed life.

>I have never heard of a terrorist organization whining about hate.
Well get out from underneath that rock you live in.

This sentence literally applies for honkies just as much as it applies for poo in the loos.

And people keep saying shit about negros being GibsmeDat

nobody in all my 29 fucking years, has given me a free-pass for being brown.

I always forget his name. If only all those Muslims were called the same thing.

OH WAAAAIIIIIT

I guess you could say it ticks me off :^)

Oh yes they have. You just don't realize it.

I think his name was probably Æðelbert, after all he's a red-blooded American. He shits freedom

Thousands and thousands of dollars worth of tech... For what? Being handcuffed?

Little gook kids on 10 cents an hour were probably forced to manufacture all that shit... And that little fucking cunt gets them for nothing. He gets them because he's the color as shit.

This world fucking sucks

Allahu akbar, Carlos!

ayOOoOOOO m'nigga b bak yo

And a white mother gets to used the arguement that because of her wealth her son never learned the difference between right & wrong, and got to walk on multiple man slaughter on a DUI.

Yeah, the world sucks.

>homemade clock

REEEEEEE
HE JUST TOOK A REGULAR CLOCK OUT OF ITS CASE
WHAT THE FUCK

How can journalists not know this? Do these people not inform themselves before writing about a topic?
If ripping PCBs out of cheap devices is the kind of skill that tech companies want, then we're all overqualified.

>Buy clock
>Rips it apart
>Stick it onto some fucking broad
>Makes it looks like a bomb in every movie in the past 50 years
>Freaks out everyone
>Get arrested
>Claims religion background and j
>Get support for "interest in Science" and "technological innovation"
>???
>Profit

>HE JUST TOOK A REGULAR CLOCK OUT OF ITS CASE

I had to take a poli sci class as part of my CS program to "broaden my horizons", but I happened to be in that class while Clockboy was media firestorm. The debate was what you might expect, it was racism, it was Islamophobia, trying to keep the browns down, etc. Your usual naval gazing, liberal arts circle jerk. A spergy dude who I knew from a couple of my CS classes also happened to be in there, pretty quite never really talked actually chimed in and explained why he didn't build or make anything. And topped off his less than 1 minute explanation by saying he understood why people might have thought it was a bomb.

People flipped the ever loving fuck out. This one girl actually called him a nerd, while mind you in the previous 30 minutes they were praising that little 14 year old shit for being a geek and """""scientist""""". The teacher speaks up and says that it didn't matter if he built it or not, it was him being arrested for it and that it wouldn't have happened to a white kid. Dude just shrugged and went back to never talking again.

Poor guy
Probably browses Sup Forums and is going to off himself some day

>I'm mad that people like that get everything handed to them just because of their race and/or religion.
>Said user
>While sitting in the basement of his parents house
>On a computer his parents bought him
>With an Internet connection his parents pay for

I don't know, he had a girlfriend at the time which is more than I could say for myself or like 90% of my department. If anything he shit posts on reddit.

>Girlfriend
Redditer
Sup Forums likes 2d, traps, and kids

Here is the article

>muh affluenza

Why do people care about this filthy mudslime again?

>the house is obviously nice
>most likely rich
>still get free stuff

JUST

Muh islamaphobia
Basically liberals defending him for progressive points and he exploited it

he's a great meme on Sup Forums

Didn't he ask for 15 million dollars because of hurt feelings?

he dreams in clocks

lmao, fuckin normies man