Ok Sup Forums I have too much empty space on the walls of my home office. I'd like something funny...

Ok Sup Forums I have too much empty space on the walls of my home office. I'd like something funny, tech related like pic related. Post more like this, but no cringy webdev-html shit please.

Post your Sup Forums motivational, tech posters!

Very cool pic, can I have it?

Sure.

It is a neat new take on an M.C. Escher's "Hand with Reflecting Sphere". Not sure who made the new one, but they did a great job wish I could give them proper credit. I see some new detail every time I pull it out.

I try to post new images given this is an image board, but my image list is small and not very applicable to what you asked for.

But to be honest it is hard to find good poster stuff as most are not abstract enough. A good poster in my opinion has some abstraction so you see what you want that day, makes it feel like it changes with you. Most stuff I see is far to specif to have such flexibility.

There is a wallpaper broad somewhere on Sup Forums that does a much better job with these kinds of things, but it is not a request board, nor is this but am just glad to see something different today.

is there a higher resolution copy of this, or is it fine to get it printed like that?

Last one I think

Yes I am familar with the original, and especially since the robot has no head to see it is a very interesting recreation. Thanks again and I wish I had something to post back

what in the serious fuck is going on in this thread?

I did some reach on prints for my business cards, MOO and Mom were very helpful.

Typically you want 300ppi or 300dpi to maintain nice image quality, the higher the better, but it can get ridiculous after some level. Not sure what res you want as it scales with size.

I doubt my image is that high, many image you find online aren't as they don't need to be for most things.

Did some googling and found the robot version is by Japanese artist Katsuhiro Otomo.

Only found one for sale on ebay ~$50, but it highly doubt it is a real one given the sellers other listings and I won't pay unless it goes to the artist in some way. As we really should support the artist.

Here a higher res I found, this is all over Pinterest which may have high res options, but I don't have an account.

Actually if you look at it long enough you will see the head, but I don't want to spoil the surprise as it took me weeks to notice.

Unless you ask me to take all the fun out of it.

OP is requesting Sup Forums motivational, tech posters.

As for your pic the answer is easy, the gorilla would be on the side of good. It is cute, furry and saved a child. So typical supporters would love it, and rule 34 would insure support for more devious elements who love it in another way. The gun won't be recognized as good or evil as it would be called an "evil" tool used for good, thus making it null in most peoples minds under the stated conditions. The transgender parent would be the bad side for either general child neglect or being transgender or something else. a]And the alligator would be largely omitted to keep the story short for easy tweeting and blogging, with a few fringe groups for or against the alligator. This answer is based on many similar cases and the following internet reactions.

Here, have some OC

original

lol
Yet, the picture has a iMac G3.

here's a bigger one from dumblr

bumping good thread