Which is the best aftermarket GTX 1070?

Which is the best aftermarket GTX 1070?

Other urls found in this thread:

nowinstock.net/computers/videocards/nvidia/gtx1080/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who cares? It's a cuck card. If you can;t afford a 1080 then you can't afford PC gaming.

I'm going with the gigabyte G1 Gaming I think, probably can't go wrong with MSI or EVGA either

Palits 1070 got good reviews, Im sticking with them since my old palit 650ti still runs silk smooth without failing once after 3 years

rx480 is all you need

G1 gaming's are all suffering from coil whine, not worth the effort. Stick with EVGA or MSI.

Pretty autistic to reply something like that, they are completely different types of cards. Just give your opinion on his question instead of making it a fanboy war

My roommate has had one of the G1 cards for a week now and there isn't any coil whine so it can't be ALL of them.

I hate faggots like you who speak with finality when they are just going off a handful of people online complaining. Anyone with coil whine WOULD complain, those without wouldn't. So of course online it LOOKS like a lot of people are complaining, in reality I bet it's not even most that have coil whine.

Retard

poorfag. get a console if you're so poor

Funny, I hate poorfags like you who can't afford a 1080. Guess we're even.

Dude
My ASUS GTX570, Gigabyte GTX660, MSI GTX780 and now EVGA GTX970 all cards had suffered coil whine!
So what aftermarket GTX1080Ti(when it comes) should i pic?

poor/AMD

KFA2

But I can beat a console with less money if I build a pc

More important question: when will I be able to buy some 1080's. I have been trying for a week.

Use this nowinstock.net/computers/videocards/nvidia/gtx1080/

>all these poorfags in this thread

kek

wake me up when the next titan comes out

Proabably going to go with asus 1070 turbo because I have a matx case

(Or a asus Rx 480 turbo if it fixes all the shit wrong with the reference design)

Anyone who says anything but EVGA is a fucking pleb.

>he fell for the 7.5 meme