"Pajeet", "Designated Shitting Streets" and "Use a fucking toilet" posting is racist and belongs to >>>Sup Forums...

"Pajeet", "Designated Shitting Streets" and "Use a fucking toilet" posting is racist and belongs to or better, under the banhammer.

What went wrong with Sup Forums, why do you hate indians?

POO

>Mfw Sup Forums kids mad as fuck that based Hilldog won't be getting prosecuted

LMFAO

the worthless and ineffectual nerds on Sup Forums feel their careers threatened by the strong, powerful indians

IN

Good afternoon, Pajeet

LOO

THE

all of Sup Forums used to be Sup Forums. just because you reddit transplants started visiting in the past year or two when joot flooded Sup Forums with sjw mods doesn't mean it was always this way.

you're welcome to fuck off back to plebbit.

Poo in loo

>he took the "racism" on Sup Forums seriously

>he takes racism seriously on Sup Forums

LOO

> He's still in denial over his bigotry

It was never ironic and you know it.

Reddit tier post

This is the most Reddit post I've read in quite some time

Did you know Sup Forums used to hate Christianity kid?

>why do you hate indians?

Simply because US tech jobs are going to India, and Yanks can't compete.

>being this new
I don't like it either but if you're going to stay here you should get used to it

>there is no way they will suspect me of being a redditor if I call them out as a redditor...
Oh shit

Indians commenting in internet communities is essentially the equivalent of niggers moving into a white neighborhood.

Who is the cute looking boy there? Inside we woulda tore that pussy apart lol

They're taking their jobs, so they resort to racism as a way to let out some of that frustration.

Which seems strange since wouldn't losing your job to a "subhuman" be even more humiliating?

Mark Zuckerberg, the founder of Sup Forums

That's just a load of FUD

Triggered

what does christianity have to do with racism, you retarded mongrel?

It means that Sup Forums long ago was completely different than what your Reddit fantasy entails. Sup Forums is Reddit.

You wish it was.
If you see Indians anywhere in SEA outside of India people will actually physically distance themselves from them because of the smell.

what does Sup Forums have to do with christianity, you retarded mongrel?

kill yourself