Why are these the most comfortable ear buds?

Why are these the most comfortable ear buds?

Are there any similarly shaped alternatives?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Amazon-KA416Y-Premium-Headphones/dp/B00HX0SRXW?ie=UTF8&keywords=headphones amazon&qid=1406129211&ref_=sr_1_3&s=electronics&sr=1-3&tag=bisafetynet-20
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Check with Samsung phone earbuds.
They're probably a direct clone.

i dont like the rubber in-ear thing

This, the in ear ones always fall out of my ear

I fuckin love 'em. Also the best founding (non-isolating) earbuds.

Used them because I broke my shure recently. Decent sound quality but these things can't stay in my ears more then 15 minutes without falling or becoming incredibly uncomfortable.

Can someone suggest some earbuds for 30 bucks ?

Alright, so I am not the only one. I keep seeing that on-ear earbuds don't have good quality and to get a different kind of headphone, but nothing else seems comfortable.

The perfect balance between in-ear (discomfort) and on-ear (low quality).

I'm with you on this one but I can't find many on ear earbuds

I wish more manufacturers would make earbuds like that. They may not be the best quality, but they are cheap, got a pretty good microphone and to me sound quality doesn't really matter when I'm walking around. I like that they don't isolate. With isolating in-ears I get that weird feeling like I'm trapped in my head. Also the sound of me breathing and the cables moving around is super annoying, like it's seriously making me aggressive.

Amazon have earbuds like this called "Amazon premium headphones". They're only $15. Practically a copy of the apple earpods.

I used to love them too (even tho i am hate apple with a passion)
They used to be my dailies as well, untill i bought a pair of kz ate, it's better imo.
And to be completely honest with you famo, I own 10 pair of """sports""" earbuds but the kz ate's better than all of them for active lifestyle cases, while having proper bass what 99% lacks.
Have i mentioned yet that it cost basically nothing (10 burgermoney on aliexpress).

I've always been a bit hesitant to buy sports earbuds, they don't look too comfortable. I would have to try them first.

This is how I can tell you've never been within 1 mile of these earbuds. They're quite literally perfect for comfort, their sound is great too.

try xiaomi piston air/capsule.

How are they different to regular in ears?

the earpods are pretty fucking sweet for 30 bucks. Its my headphone of choice when sleeping or when Im out. I heard they get clogged up with some people though, so make sure your ears are good and clean

I got these with my new phone

How the fuck do you get them to stay in your fucking ears

That's exactly what I was saying you silly goose. They don't have what makes other earphones bad to use.

This and also look for the even cheaper Sony EX10LP. Use them everyday, great sound at that price point.

You worded your post very badly. Looks like you said they're basically the worst of both worlds in a sarcastic way.

I don't like having to lodge those in ear buds in to my brain to have them stay there and sound good.

I agree with you

I've personally have great success with Comply foam tips for the headphones I use. Right now I'm using the HiFiMan RE400 and I love them, with the foam tips I have no trouble keeping them in my ears.

Get the Amazon Fire headphones. They are a copy of apple earbuds, but cheaper in price.

amazon.com/Amazon-KA416Y-Premium-Headphones/dp/B00HX0SRXW?ie=UTF8&keywords=headphones amazon&qid=1406129211&ref_=sr_1_3&s=electronics&sr=1-3&tag=bisafetynet-20

Exact opposite for me
Samsung one fits snug while earpods fall out pretty often for me, but I use both just in case I miss one or the other

I ordered the Xiaomi Piston 3 today, I hope they're a good fit for me.

I might just get the Amazon buds