Sticker thread

Sticker thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RroYpD49FrA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

literally nothing wrong with them.

fuck you fascists wanting to restrict what people can/should do with their shit.

wow nice thread you have here.

cringe thread?

Calm the fuck down. It's your property, do whatever you want with them.

And post pics.

i like pokemans, memes, gnu/linux and long walks on the bach

fail thread is cringy enough i think.

HOW THE FUCK CAN I REMOVE CORE I5 STICKER RESIDUE

THESE THINGS ARE SO FUCKING STICKY AND DON'T WANNA COME OFF

and the ilerminaty

you have every right to put retarded childish stickers on everything, just like we have every right to point out how fucking stupid you look

freedom of speech is a twoway street

Show me your stickers or get out, shitposter

hold something warm to it. like a power block from your laptop charger or something. peel it off. use a rag to rub off what you can, then use rubbing alcohol and a clean corner of the rag to get the rest off.

>he doesn't have a thing of goo gone at home in case of sticky emergencies

Since when is being fascist a bad thing?

nice numbers.

i agree that you have that right as well. guess we can leave it at that.

youtube.com/watch?v=RroYpD49FrA

fuck dude i would straight up punch you in the mouth if i saw you using that irl

Is this shit safe to use on aluminum? My laptop took a page from Apple and made itself have an aluminum case.

goo gone is safe to use on most surfaces tbch

but, as always, test a little bit on an inconspicuous, hard to see part of the aluminum chassis

that way if there IS a problem you'll be fine

Is this better you fucking bully?

how bad is your autism? how the fuck do you think is socially acceptable and not at all cringeworthy?

i know highschoolers with better taste than you

cringe

wew lad

kekimus maximus

that fucking autism

today isn't 6/28
you downloaded these on 6/28 and now you are recreating the thread because you have no life

Elaborate

What do you boys think ^_^

You should use happy peppe with a cap and sunglasses

I'd that laptop.

Robbaz?

Mark?

stop making these fucking shit threads you fucking faggot retard cunt fuck no one cares about your shitty fucking stickers on your fucking laptop you massive semen sniffing cock eating faggot

Free dev stickers at
stickers.onion.io

idk if its outside the US but might be cool. they give you 10 dollars for sticker mule too.

I've never understood the appeal of stickerbombing your laptop like that... Actually, no, I take that back. I've never understood the appeal of stickerbombing anything at all.
Sponsorships I can understand, shit helps pay the bills after all, but stupid shitty meme stickers? Why?

why not

Where can I get the pepe bulbasaur sticker? Have a link?

I bet it's the same autist who also made the 16BR RAM and pizza javascript threads