Why is it so shit? Will it ever get good again? I hate having to use chrome...

Why is it so shit? Will it ever get good again? I hate having to use chrome, but fagfox is totally unbearable and feels slow and bloated

Other urls found in this thread:

download.servo.org/
bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=786909
arstechnica.com/security/2015/06/not-ok-google-chromium-voice-extension-pulled-after-spying-concerns/
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/complete-youtube-saver/
blog.mozilla.org/tanvi/2016/06/16/contextual-identities-on-the-web/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do a clean reboot

I know what you mean. Last few months, I've had it hang on me, forcing me to nuke it.

Mine keeps crashing when I watch youtube videos

I pretty much only use Firefox for Sup Forums now. Safari for everything else.

I've been having no problems... I dunno

It's run by SJWs and morbidly obese feminists.

RIP Firefox

I dunno, user, seems like development is stagnating, however, it could possibly get better soon™.
I've switched to something webkit/blink based though, as I don't want to be in the chokehold of Mozilla development.

I don't think that's the biggest problem they're having right now.Still waiting for sandboxed tabs and multi-threading.

If you don't add any extensions, FF fucking blows Chrome off the charts.

Though, the whole point behind FF is customizing it to your particular preferences.

Chrome addon are the FUCKING WORST. Firefox still has the best addons around.

I have 50 addons running in FF, and I use them all daily.

try Brave browser

it's from brendan eich

when you see people complaining about stuff like this you know they cant look after their browser

Soon (tm).
download.servo.org/

nice hyperbole, faglord

here's my addon list, fagfox runs slow as shit when coming across a JS-heavy page

What is Cahoots?

Someone explain Greasemonkey and script usage to me like I'm a retard. Because I'm a retard.

addon like that ((( jew detector))) thing to unveil lobbyists for german newspapers

Because they started to care more about social justice than being a good browser, so chrome is kicking their ass. Pale Moon is pretty decent but less and less sites are supporting it so . . .

It's a shame you can't really theme chromium.

Should Decentraleyes and Privacy Badger used in conjuction with one another, or do they both accomplish the same thing?

>exhentai easy
Look at this faggot and laugh.

Who cares if it's slow? Background playback is Godsend.

I've been using Xombrero pretty much all of this year.

I use it as my main browser on pretty much everything I can run it on, only thing I have wrong with it is the occasional (Not Responding)

Well to his credit he could be using it just for private browsing.

>sandboxed tabs
Isn't that what container tabs are? You can enable those in about:config
>multi-threading
e10s? Can also be force-enabled in about:config

What?

Jesus are you kidding me?

It's slower than firefox.

You can play audio in the background without needing to be in the app. Use it for YT, Spotify Web, literally anything.

>phone
Just leave.

>using FF on my PC

Yeah, no. Even I'm not that stupid. Chromium > everything.

Chromium is just as much botnet as Chrome, especially with the google login crap.
>b-but it's open soars!
I bet nobody ever looked at all the millions of lines in their code.

When did I ever say it wasn't? Could care less about anything but speed.

>cares about speed
>uses one of the most bloated browser ever made

I would like to know why everyone has a problem with ff except me.

Mine's just vanilla firefox with clean links, ublock origin, and ghostery. And when I say "I have literally no problems," people yell "shill" at me. Believe me, if I could be paid to have a functional browser, I would, but I'm not.

So why the fuck am I the only one with a functional FF browser. I don't get it.

All of the development for Chrome and Chromium is done out in the open. If there was a botnet that was forming because of it Netsec people would have been all over it.

I mean, I understand saying firefox is shit because of its SJWs or because you don't like the UI or something,

but it's only slow if you run it on a toaster and only bloated if you want it to be... on the other hand chrome is a RAM eating monster, THAT you could say is slow (if you don't have enough RAM) and bloated, but not firefox.

tldr: 5 GBUX have been deposited to your Google Wallet

>container tabs
bullshit

Not if they are the ones planting it. Anyway most of Chromium's devs are google employees and will conveniently lie about such things if their jobs depended on it.

>he doesn't understand what responsiveness is

The people bitching are the children who didn't have parents that cared enough to tell them to put their toys away- they leave the browser open 24/7 with a ton of tabs instead of using bookmarks properly, and then bitch when performance drops over time.

>On mobile as if it matters to your "just leave" ass

if firefox isn't responsive for you then I have something to ask: what brand is your toaster?

>want to give the new ff a try - picking nightly of course
>a js heavy tab is loading
>when I switch to other tabs they're either not responding or not even shown - just a grey screen
So this... is the power... of e10s. My last Firefox was 3, how could it all become so bad since then.

>he doesn't understand what responsiveness is

That's the same meme iFags use. I have one for you too. STABILITY

>Failfox
>stable
>he doesn't know what stability is

I went back to botnet today, it's much better. Try opening 10 wikia pages without disabling flash and compare it with Chrome. Firefox is just bad, even with the sleek skins I couldn't stay with it.

if you could provide evidence of this I'd be all ears, but since absolutely no evidence has been given to render banal malaise I'm going to continue with my original judgement.

Chrome developers don't trust their shitty code for anything. Why do you think multiprocess (which fails all the time) was such a priority for them?

bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=786909

>nobody reads the source code
>Google employees slip in microphone listening software into their new release
>Debian devs lose their shit
>Chromium forced to remove feature

Just because you're too much of a NEET to pick these kind of things up, doesn't mean the rest of the world is as well.

>inb4: sauce
arstechnica.com/security/2015/06/not-ok-google-chromium-voice-extension-pulled-after-spying-concerns/

>forced to remove
That whole post just proves what kind of malicious fucks you are trusting with your privacy. Imagine what would have happened if those developers didn't notice (happens all the time in opensource) the botnet being placed.
>but we promise not to include anymore botnet!
haha you delusional retard

I believe this proves my point. Something was suspicious and it turned out to be benign.

hey look, it's this thread again

both fagfox and jewgle are full of sjws, the cancer is too widespread now

I doubt there is any decent browser left

I'm using Pale Moon but it's slow as molasses and no 60fps jewtube

Is this really how you decide what browser to use?

>implying anyone gives a shit what you masturbate to

If not through freedom of choice, what other way do you protest against something you dislike? This is why monopolies and cronyism exist.

>slow
Clear your profile, it's still firefox under the hood.

>no 60fps
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/complete-youtube-saver/

50 addons used daily. sure pal.

>FUCKING WORST
They only lack in UI customization. Reminder that Chrome got ublock first.

seamonkey

works on my machine™

Use a fork, faget. Switched to Waterfox months ago and all of my problems vanished.

They finally implemented proper .gif handling in version 47.0 so I'm pretty optimistic. Took them long enough though.

whats the lightest ram fork

Not the fucking point, redditor

IT'S A CONSPIRACY

I agree that it's fucked on Windows, but I got no issues with 50+ tabs on Linux, only having 8gb ram

>he can't access sadpanda without an addon
what's it like having half a brain

blog.mozilla.org/tanvi/2016/06/16/contextual-identities-on-the-web/