mfw "This web site needs Internet Explorer. This website uses technology optimally supported in Internet Explorer"

> mfw "This web site needs Internet Explorer. This website uses technology optimally supported in Internet Explorer"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Latin
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Latino
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This too.

WALL WHEN?

>spic
>winblows 10
>edje

That's Italian you fucking retards
Go back to

not only spic, but a dumb one as well

shut up niggers

When did Italy move to Latin America?
When did I become OP?

>italians
>latinos
what a dumb faggot

You're the moron here.

"Latino (/læˈtinoʊ/ or /ləˈtinoʊ/)[1] is a term often used to refer to people with cultural ties to Latin America and people of nationalities within the bounds of Latin America, in contrast to Hispanic which is a demonym that includes Iberians and other speakers of the Spanish language as well as Brazilians and Latinos.[2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10][11] The term Latino can be used to refer to males or females, whereas the term Latina is used to refer to females only.“

romance languages = latino

except french

Smelly, dumb Sup Forumstard.

fanculo Sup Forums e la loro geografia di merda, ritardati dio cane

No.

>...other speakers of the Spanish language as well as Brazilians...

Hues speak portuguese, they have no spanish descent.

You lads think everything that's not in english is spanish? Did the mexicans cuck you so hard that you got PTSD?

>Hues speak portuguese, they have no spanish descent.
Wow. I had no idea. I wonder if that's why they're separated by an "as well as".

>Hues speak portuguese, they have no spanish descent.
Descent is not once mentioned in this definition.
I'm also not one of them "lads".
Aber ist schon in Ordnung, denk ruhig weiter, dass die ganze Welt aus Amerika besteht. :^)

Are you krauts still triggered at brexit? Ahmed will take care of you, don't worry.

:^)

w-why

>You lads think everything that's not in english is Spanish?

Well no there are other languages like:
Frogeater, Nazi speak, cyka-bylat, C and Chink

But since your burhurt ass is on an English imageboard, speak the common tongue or go to >>Sup Forums

You're witnessing the power of american education user.

>krauts
At least you know German when you see it, you get half a point.

And Brexit was pretty good entertainment, so no triggering there.

> mfw every board on Sup Forums is Sup Forums

that's because almost everyone has political opinions, even those not interested in politics

those living in the latin america are not the only latins. italians are latins as well.

They are of Latin decent but they aren't Latinos

yes they are.
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Latin

*descent
Fucking Swype

No, all Latinos are of Latin descent but not all people of Latin descent are Latinos. Latino exclusively refers to Latin Americans and occasionally Spaniards.
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Latino

latin person == latino person

No

Yes. You all are latins, Mario.
Btw, Andrea is supposed to be a female name!

Iatins != latin@s
Every dictionary says so.
Let's say you were right about that though, the dictionary also defines "spic", the word that started this argument, as
>a Spanish-speaking person from Central or South America or the Caribbean, especially a Mexican.
Either way you're wrong

Italians are latin people.

epico, semplicemente epico

Sup Forums != politics. thing is, Sup Forums is synonymous of political ignorance and stupid arguments

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

>being trolled this hard
This is why pol is best board

Questo. Qua stanno messi uno peggio dell'altro.

A M E R I C A N E D U C A T I O N
M
E
R
I
C
A
N
E D U C A T I O N
D
U
C
A
T
I
O
N

>Using urbandictionary
>Thinking Italy is in latinamerica

Sup Forums tier retard, get the fuck out of here.

Because everyone else in this thread is retarded. Windows Update Catalog works with ActiveX for God knows why, so it can only be accessed via Internet Explorer. Microsoft said they'll revamp the website this summer to remove that and make it accessible by other web browsers. Hopefully they'll give it a new UI too, feels old as fuck.

TRUMP SAVE US