What kind of trick do you use to hold your mouse's cord. I got my cable around a clock...

What kind of trick do you use to hold your mouse's cord. I got my cable around a clock, so I have almost no resistance on my desk.

Wireless

This

>input lag

Wireless is theoretically faster than wired. Signal moving at speed of light vs traveling through cable.

It's unnoticeable
I'll take it over resistance which fucks up your accuracy even more.

>2016
>mouse "cord"
What?

Where r teh proofs

Unless youre an epike gaymer who can somehow "feel the lag"

Wow, are you a time traveler from 1995 or have you been in a coma for 20 years?

>not using a mouse bungee
The meme is real. They're actually pretty swell.

>32 hour battery life
What?

Mouse bungees seem like something that would be much more cost effective to cobble together using some wire, springs (from pens maybe) and bits of wood

Maybe. I guess it depends on how much pride you take in appearances.

Plus the arm is actually rubber and moves with the mouse rather than just flying off the desk if you jerk it.

I like it. It's not something that will be replaced every year so $14 wasn't too concerning.

Wireless seems like a hassle with batteries and charging and syncing...

Ive not used a wireless mouse in about 10 years, I assume the technology has improved.

Then again my wired mouse still works just fine and has never to my knowledge gotten the wire stuck so why worry about it.

what cable?

IBM/lenovo trackpoint user here

The tech really has gotten better. I had been using a Logitech G700 for a while and had no issues with the battery life/charging or sync. It was literally plug and play. You could plug in the charging cable which would also switch it over to wired mode. There was no noticeable input lag in wireless mode either, at least to me, and I'm usually very perceptive to lag. Drives me up the wall.

Alas, I accidentally slapped the mouse off my desk one day and it didn't survive the landing on my hardwood floor. Oh well.

I have a small neat-looking geode that's cut in half and polished to be smooth down the split. I just run the cable between them and push em together. Looks pretty and works well

If you can't feel the latency then you have no business buying any mouse that costs more than $10.

you are right about wireless being faster in theory than cable
but you got the explanation wrong, wireless travels in a straight line wile the wired ones has to through all the cable distance
thing is the encoding/sending and receiving/decoding buffer and procedure takes up more time than the actual transmit, so in practice no, wired is better

>the more you know
>pls subscribe to my blog

Mouse, not empirically superior trackball

Sleeved cord master race reporting in