How long does it take to upgrade to Windows 10?

How long does it take to upgrade to Windows 10?

Enough time to realize what you are doing and install gentoo.

No idea as I didn't fall for the botnet meme.

How about buying a laptop that doesnt have a really shitty chassis.
Oh, and one where the spacebar actually works

ha it's a trick question! the answer is infinity because you can only downgrade to windows 10

>shitting on Asus
Fuck off you piece of indian shit. Asus is the best shit money can buy if you want a laptop.

>that right control
what the fuck

>Asus is the best shit money can buy if you want a laptop.

They literally make some of the worst consumer laptops out there.
I have even stopped buying their desktop motherboards because of how shitty they have gotten.
Their customer service is on par with comcast.

But hey, im not sure what I expected out of this thread.
Logic and reason out of a retard using an asus laptop who decided to install windows 10?

Fuck off ishit, lelnovo shill.

It's a quick yet painful death. Don't do it.

Macs r shet

what's "shit money"?

Who said *anything* about macs?

GTFO

fuck asus

Anyone got a working patch on this thing? It keeps popping a "You must activate windows 10"

From approximately 2 hours to infinity. That thing is unreliable as fuck.

Source: worked as a pc tech tasked for "upgrading" them for clients.

It's inconsistent, even with your drive speed.

My brother and I have the same SSD and bench the same speeds (500-520 MB/s read/write), in fact our PCs are very similar over all.

When we did the upgrade, his took around 20 minutes, mine took around 1.5 hours.

The weird part is that his windows install was MUCH older and far more bloated as well, and yet went substantially faster.

>upgrade

>worked as a pc tech tasked for "upgrading" them for clients.
>dummy actually upgrades OSes and not fresh installs them

how were you even hired?

>image.jpg
>picture not straight
>shill company logo stickers still on
are you even trying?

First, at least back then you had to upgrade first before clean installing was an option. Apparently you can do a clean install straight with 7/8-key NOW but I can't get any real confirmation if this is true.

Second, that would require backing up everything and reinstalling bunch of shit the client some times didn't have medias for and "other places" didn't have. Why go extra mile when you other options?

Besides, just doing what was told. I can't make my own rules.

thats some damage control there user. Is it possible that you may be having some remorse of the buyer's kind due to that laptop?