A new proto-meme for your consideration

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing wrong with Skype for Business, I dont see the problem here.

It's proprietary software.

and?

proprietary doesn't' mean botnet, turbo autismo

What the absolute fuck is with "modern programs" prompting like 3 year olds.
>Muh minimalism
Fucking swine, pick up a book.

Businesses give 0 fucks about that..0.

It's unethical and an affront to your freedom.

It almost certainly does when we're talking about a Microsoft product.

How so

Thu Bulgarian Government just passed legislation requiring government software to be 'open source'. So you're wrong about that.

OP here. Hey come on guys this isn't about free vs proprietary. This is about, fucking, "Lets start some stuff". How can that not be obvious?

Unethical and what is this shit about freedom? I chose to use the software because of its wide acceptance and ease of use. I am not entitled to this software, and more than likely several hundred or more software engineers worked on this to get it to where it is at, so again, so?

Someone photoshop this with uhh.. maybe donald trump, and a picture of his grin in the reflection on the monitor. Or how about Hitler? I don't know. Who wants to start some stuff?!

>Government
>Business

Yea those are totally the same thing.

>Bulgaria

Or how about... a combination shot with 'Something Happened' and 'Lets start some stuff'! All kinds of ideas here. I'd love to see something kind of viral come out of this new Microsoft retardation.

uh.. it is not new at all...

Holy fuck, they did?

I feel kinda better about my country onw..

Your decision to use non-free software gives other people power over what you can and can't do with your computer, as well as power over the computer itself since you can never know exactly what proprietary software does without expending major effort.
Free Software empowers users and allows them to freely communicate with and help others.

there is literally nothing wrong with voting Trump.

Why are you arguing. Get the fuck out of my thread.

Good! Lets start some stuff! How about one with him getting ready to start a thread about 'NVIDIOTS ' or 'AMD IS SHIT'.

How about a 'Lets start some stuff' banner for Sup Forums?

Fuck off Stallman

A 'Welcome! Lets starts some stuff.' banner would be great for the banner contest, when Sup Forums comes up.
Sup Forums.org/banner-contest