Honestly Sup Forums why aren't you using opera? it's based on chromium, little botnet...

honestly Sup Forums why aren't you using opera? it's based on chromium, little botnet, can use all the extensions provided by chrome.

there is literally no reason not to switch rn.

Other urls found in this thread:

vivaldi.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because I'm using chromium

That meat needs to go back into the oven for a bit

no
it dosnt

Kill yourself

Yes it does. It's undercooked. There's blood coming out of it ffs

No

I am using Opera, you should give it a try sometime.

this

I loved using it, but then chinks bought it.

You two are disgusting.

>red stuff = blood

>There's blood coming out of it
You're retarded

This.
Well done or eat shit, your choice.

>eating undercooked bloody meat
No you're retarded. Enjoy your ass worms and cancer.

>he still thinks it's blood
>he's calling others retarded

Retards actually believe this.

> based on chromium
Is that a good thing?
> little botnet
Icecat has no botnet.
> all the extensions
Muh extensions.
Icecat has all you need.

>Retards actually eat bloody, undercooked meat in 2016
I can't believe this.

pussy

You dumb nigger, most meat can be eaten last raw, hell some meat can be eaten raw. It's not my fault you get your meat out of the fucking trash bin and need to cook it until it's black and taste like nigger shit just to feel safe

Modern humans are not made for consumption of raw meat.

>You dumb nigger
Says the feral raw meat eating savage. You can't make this shit up. Enjoy your ass worms and early death. I tried to warn you.

>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW not using a suckless browser that both protects their freedoms and adheres to the Unix philosophy
explain yourselves

I'll give you a hint. The red's not from blood and it doesn't mean it's undercooked.

>Guys, guys, look at my unpopular opinion lel u mad? XD

Literally kill yourself you fuckin faget.

Yes, actually I changed my mind, this one user on the 4chins knows more than the millions, possibly billions of people who eat rare/medium rare meat regularly with no repercussions.

I'll admit I always get a little mad when people talk about eating steak well done. But it's a rye kind of mad, like when an obese man orders a dessert. You know it's none of your business, but you can't help but be bothered by people sabotaging themselves.

>eat shit or eat shit

>He thinks wanting your meals properly cooked is an unpopular opinion
The delusion is real

If it's not medium rare it's not properly cooked.

Eating meat is poisoning your body and doing violence to this world. You are eating hormones and antibiotics that you are not meant to eat. A plant-based diet is the present and future of food technology, carnists are disgusting and pleb-tier fat ass short-lifes.

>Implying i want to live past 50

>Eating meat is poisoning your body and doing violence to this world
Nope
>You are eating hormones and antibiotics that you are not meant to eat
Nope

I'll take the supposed health issues over being restricted to eating plants.

>he's so moody and upset from vitamins that he feels the need to validate his shit diet on a taiwanese building block forum

Here is your (You) but seriously this bored seems to be all about freedom yet everywhere I turn people are dictating what software I must use and what food I must eat and what ways this food must be cooked. You Sup Forumsuys are worse than commies

>webkit
disgusting

fuck

*lack of vitamins

what's wrong with webkit?

Vivaldi. A Chromium-based power browser for power users.

vivaldi.com/

well done = properly cooked
medium rare = ass worms and salmonella

Using it on PC and on my phone. Finding the x64 version was not easy though.

I bet you lather ketchup on your steak you pleb

built in VPN is nice

They're probably a hipster and don't like WebKit because it's mainstream and the most popular rendering engine.

get salmonella

Everything wrong with Chrome (beside the botnet) comes from blink/webkit.

what's wrong with chrome? (besides the botnet)

>actually wanting "well done" meat
>tasteless, dry, "well done" meat

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

Nah, that would be emulating the lowly burger. Ketchup should be eaten on its own.

Yeah but Chropera's just a shell of its former self, who gives a shit if they added a few neat new features when they just removed 100 old ones

>they support large-scale factory farming of animals that deforests everything and pollutes our world with mass quantities of untreated feces
>probably hates to eat fruit and veggies, diet consists of only fries and chicken nuggets from McDiabetes, 330-lb Sup Forumsirgin for life
>not even aware of all the types of food that can be made cheaper, easier, healthier, without cruelty and disaster, and more delicious with plant-based materials

You're free to eat what you want. This board is about spreading information. The information is out there - plant based diet is superior and is the future. One day the world will see eating cow/pig/chicken for the vile practice it is, no different from eating dog or human meat. You can't stop this by shaming vegans or throwing a hissy fit. The superior technology and lifestyle will win.

>cooking meat
Either properly cooked or not cooked. It's all or nothing

>he doesn't enjoy the bitter, carcinogenic goodness of a burnt steak

Ok fair point. Why do you act like eating dog meat is bad though? And eating human meat would be fine too if it weren't for the fact it doesn't have the same taste and nutrients as eating a cow or chicken.

You're autisms are showing

>they support large-scale factory farming of animals
Who said that? I buy from a local farmer who lives down the road.
>>probably hates to eat fruit and veggies,
I love fruit and some veggies, my diet's like 80% meat though
>xDD probably fat
I'm underweight.
>>not even aware of vegetarian bullshit
I'd rather enjoy my meal and actually eat what I enjoy eating.

triggered

Please stop. I just can't do this right now.

it doesn't use presto

Mah nigga

White people be like: its cooked!

Why is Sup Forums so shit during the summer?

>tasteless, dry
That would be like calling medium rare "bloody". It isn't true and most of the taste in steak comes from the fat anyway.

black people be like:
i didn't do it!

If you have compassion for other living things, you shouldn't end their life just to eat them for taste.

But maybe you don't. That's fine. Maybe you have a little self-respect and want to live healthy? Plant based diet is healthier and increases your life span while avoiding common pitfalls of disease from eating poorly(especially American diet).

Maybe you care about the destruction of our Earth? Meat agriculture is responsible for an ever-growing blight of destruction on our planet, including but not limited to deforestation, poisoning water supply, carbon emissions, bacterial resistance to our strongest antibiotics.

You care about saving money? Plant based diet gives you more bang for the buck.

Don't care about those things? You probably have some inner turmoil or problems I can't really help you with. Please rest assured that the world will progress and live on. Times will change and one day the mass meat market will no longer be able to exist, for it is wasteful and unsustainable.

Well done is still too red. I always order my steak burnt.

>I'd rather enjoy my meal and actually eat what I enjoy eating

You actually still can. You can have burgers, sausages, pizza, mac n cheese, ice cream, smoothies, cake, etc. whatever you like to eat. Plant versions exist which taste delicious and are made from more wholesome ingredients. The technologies are already there and they're only getting better. You just haven't sought out these alternatives because you don't have enough information and community surrounding them. That is completely normal. You're not doing anything wrong you're just perpetrating a societal norm(which change multiple times a century). You can improve your life if you so choose and do some learning/soul-searching.

I care about those things. I just don't buy your plant-based diet as the solution

If you knew anything about healthy eating and living then you would know that it's all about balance. You need a healthy balance of all types of food, which means a balance of fruits, veggies, carbs (bread, potatoes etc) and even things like sugars and fats. You can't get all that shit from just plants, at least not easily There is a reason our species are omnivores. You may be right and we may evolve into herbivores but not anytime in your life so it really doesn't matter if you eat meat or not. You aren't helping anyone, not even yourself.

As a former vegetarian, I can attest to the fact that a balanced diet of meat, fruit, and veg is far superior to anything that a vegetarian/vegan diet will give you.

Humans have been sustaining themselves on meat for literally forever, turning that around and saying "I'm gonna have this quinoa wrap and a handful of vitamins for lunch instead" is a waste of time, money and overall effort.

Don't listen to all the horseshit about compassion either. If living in an industrialized nation bothers you that much, buy locally.

Bullshit, the plant based versions always taste like shit.

The meat free version of anything is objectively worst tasting and therefore less enjoyable. I'll stick with my glorious animal based foods.

Yes it is all about balance. All healthy minded eaters strive for a balanced diet. I will still eat the vast majority of all food - just not those that contain animal products. I can get all the nutrients I need easily within arms reach at the grocery store for cheaper than eating dead bodies.

>I'm a contrarian faggot and I need to tell literally everyone!

There's a reason people hate vegans. Maybe if you weren't suchy insufferable douchebags about it, people would actually listen.

gtfo

>compassion
Nature doesn't have any compassion for us, so why should we?
>destruction
Boo hoo, we'll be moving from this shithole ~100 years from now anyway
>money
If it weren't for you tree hugging hippies and your regulations, meat production would be thousands of times cheaper.

You speak out of ignorance for you have not even taken the time to venture the few feet away from the processed disgusting frozen hotpockets and chicken wings you love so much.

Firefox works just fine

i dunno, maybe because chrome addons SUCK ASS?

Nothing tastes better than meat. A downgrade in taste isn't worth it.

Hahaha oh boy I chortled. Shitty bloated redneck fastfood diet indoctrination at work here

>You speak out of ignorance
Look who's talking, try eating real meat for once in your life.

>ad-hom

I eat my everything from local farms, no fast food in my diet. Although living exclusively off of fast food would still be better than the bullshit you're trying to push on me.

No :')

I did that for most of my life. I just have the good fortune of being educated, cultured, and self-aware enough to shrug off a poisonous and inferior life style. You may not be, most people aren't.

all me ;^)

;'D

>more ad-hom
>entire thread has just been assumptions and ad-hom

How do you like your steak cooked?

Shopping at the farmers market on Saturday doesn't undo your guilty chow-downs and take out. You know those which I speak of.

I don't need to push this on you, I am going to live longer and healthier than you. I will have the last laugh if you don't change, although I would obviously rather people better themselves and the world.

Then why do all the pajeets switch to meat after they leave the culture you are trying to emulate? btw, I live in SF there is no shortage of your hipster restaurant.

You call me ignorant yet you make wild assumptions about me. I believe that makes you the ignorant one. I have ventured out of and tried all kinds of various vegan, and plant based alternatives since I enjoy trying new things. Personally I hated almost all of them

uncooked

>guilt
What the fuck are you on about?
>lol ur gonna die sooner
I'd rather die at 60 and eat real food than die at 80 living off of plants

>There's blood coming out of it ffs

Tip: the meaty part is dead flesh

They are weak-willed and under-educated. Maybe they don't have a strong conscience or self-respect. There's not really a positive character trait that would cause one to eat dead flesh from a factory.

Glad you tried those. It's hard to know who is who here, and it's easy to make those assumptions, just like carnists assume vegans only eat lettuce and carrots. Sorry you hated them, although it will benefit you to try more and learn which healthy foods you like. I hope you can eat more positively in the future.

>further ad-hom

There are lab grown meats you know